Ravensblood Forest I'm A What?
83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Radcliffe had followed along. Yet he had kept his distance, remaining at a scent away. Tracking the scent of the one that offered to teach him how to fish, till they reached a forest. Here he was...hesitant. The last forest he had been at burned to the ground. So when Rad found no other choice except for being alone, he ventured onwards.

@Padma
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

BLAH!! So sorry for the late reply!

Strand had gone to try and find some more grass, her throat had reopened at some point during the slow walk back to the coast. Resting in the shade the forest provided, the girl felt exposed, and unable to relax. Padma knew her body needed to rest, but the weakness she could feel within herself and her lack of hearing in her left ear, left her antsy. She wanted to return to island that belong to her and Strand. She wished that she had never left the safety of their home.

Although her hearing was partially disabled, her nose still worked fine. The scent was vaguely familiar and yet it had seemed like a lifetime since Padma had scented it. She couldn’t believe it, and a growl left her lips. She had no idea what had happened to her family, but surely this scent couldn’t belong to her brother.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe had to pause where he was going. Sniffing at the air, there was something that caught his attention. A scent that seemed faintly familiar...A sound caught his ears, his ears flicking. Sounded like a...growl? Was another around? "Who's...there?" Radcliffe asked aloud to them all.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

The voice that followed her growl was familiar and she couldn’t help but think of her brothers. Was it one of them? “You first, you happened upon me. Who are you?” Padma was scared, and tried to portray her best Strand. A gruff exterior, and a quick bit.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe tipped his head a bit, a little nervous...then got an itch. Reaching up his rear leg towards behind his ear, he got to scratching. His tongue stuck out as if focusing too well on the itch. Before it was then gone. "I'm Radcliffe! Now your turn!"