Moonlight and roses
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri woke with a start and looked around, trying in vain to figure out where he was, as his mind was still foggy with sleep. As red eyes took in the moonlight the limited amount that was not obscured by clouds, his mind began to race. He realized quickly that he was in the spine and he was outside, having not built his den yet and it was a quiet night and a late one at that.

He sniffed the air unsure what had woken him, but knowing that something did, though it was probably something from the recesses of his crazy mind. night fall, night fall the voices played like a broken record, words to a song he just couldn’t remember. He tilted his head and stood on hefty paws to traverse around the area. He wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep now.

Lowering muzzle to the ground he followed the night animals and the day animals, intent to find their homes in the dark of the night. He shuffled about his nose tight to the ground. What would he find and how would it go, would he end up fighting for his life or would he simply find a pack mate and pass some quiet conversation in the moonlight. Moonlight and roses he remembered his father had said his crazy mother had loved moonlight and roses.

Sitri still didn’t understand how such a man as his father, could love his twisted sadistic sick mother. Knowing full well what she had done to him her own son. His father had told him, You can’t help crazy Sitri can’t help crazy. he whined softly as he continued on. You may not be able to help crazy, but you could certainly keep from taking your son to places that he shouldn’t go especially when it was his mother and his sister. He shuddered at the memories and continued on, intent to look around.
Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm was out trying to find a den, when she heard something sniffing the ground. Padding towards the source, she saw a new wolf, tracking something. Sniffing, she smelled a trail of animal scents. Blocking his path, she walked forward, intercepting him. "Hello," she said, quite startled by his red eyes. "I need a den. Do you know where I could find one?" She stared at him. He had a scar falling down one side of his muzzle. She sat down, tears falling down her face as she remembered her childhood, when she curled up in her mothers den, snuggling against her warm fur.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi was finally successful in creating a den. It wasn't truly a den when she found it, simply a rock overhang, but she reckoned it was solid enough for her to dig into without fear of collapse. She dug the den out to suit her needs, creating one big cavern dug down into the earth. One one side she planned to keep for sleeping and eating. The other is where she would put her herbs. The priestess thought about asking Tyrande to share her "pots" or even show her how to make the little devices as she pulled out of the den, pelt caked with dust.

That was when she saw the red eyes in the dark. Her own indigo ones glared at them softly, wondering who would having such a hue. She breathed in the air, smelling the familiar scent of wolf from the eyes, so she assumed it was one of her packmates. She chuffed softly, inviting the wolf to come forth from the shadows and step into the moonlight.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
we are supposed ot just skip past the other charrie

Sitri heard the chuff and looked towards violet eyes and dark pelt he stood in the shadows watching and waiting trying to decide if he wanted company today. He wasn't sure if he did or not, he had some bad memories sticking in his craw. And bad memories usually made him a little cranky. The voices whispered across the open space in his thoughts meet meet, wolf wolf

he looked around one more time and then stepped into the moonlight. Broad shoulders and hefty paws first with red eyes gleaming and the scars crisscrossing his face and tattered ears catching the moonlight. Followed by the rest of his bulk and the scars that took up his tail and his back and he stood staring at the female.

He felt as if all his emotions were raw and out for all to see. As if he was laid bare to the bone and one could see everything that made up what was a wolf named Sitri.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
From the shadows emerged a demon...no. Meldresi pushed the superstitious nonsense out of her head. It was only a wolf. A large male, dark brown fur split where scars lay in his skin, especially upon his face. His ears were tattered flags waving above his worried, troubled eyes. She could clearly see his inner state. No training was required to see the pain that he once felt. She smiled softly to him, saying "Hello." gently, all of her normal sultriness gone for the moment.
Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm awaited help. The other wolf- no wolves seemed to ignore her. "Excuse me," tears welled up in her eyes as she thought they ignored her, not paying any attention to her. "Does anybody know where I can find a den? I am all alone." She stepped back, awaiting her answer, then looked at the other wolves. "To who do I have the pleasure of meeting tonight?"
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
She heard the chatter and padded towards the sound, with a clay bucket filled with Water Hemlock. Entering the scene, the witch muffled a hello as she she tentatively set down her bucket, like it was dynamite. Anyone who went forward to touch the plant, she would shake her head no and push them away gently with her paws.

"What's the word?"
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay new posting order Sitri, Meldresi, and Tyrande since the other is no longer part of our community

Sitri gave the woman a small nod of his head Hello I am Sitri. He was immensely proud of that small step forward with his words. That was one of the first things Tyrande had taught him to say, was his name correctly instead of this is sitri, he was to say I am sitri. He wanted to puff his chest out with pride, but he just banked the flames to a small burn in his chest, never knowing what it was to be proud of himself.

Sitri turned as the footfalls of another came to his sensitive hearing and he gave a small lsmile and tail wag at his friend Tyrande. hello Tyrande.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The priestess nodded her head in greeting. "I am Meldresi." She turned towards the soft sounds of footfalls nearby, at about the same time as Sitri. Her tail wagged softly. "Hello, Tyrande." She smiled at the toxicologist.

Her attention went back to Sitri. "So what is everyone doing this fine evening?"

<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande smiled and wagged her tail in return. "And a hello to both of you."

She looked down at her pot and grimaced. "I needed to do a little weeding. I found these buddies trying to nest out our lake. And we can't let it happen. Not these. These are TOO potent, even for my standards. If either of you see this plant, come immediately to me, and, by Lupus, do NOT dig it up. One wrong TOUCH to this plant could mean death."

She motioned to her Water Hemlocks, and for once, she was wary of the things she was working with. "Any of you know a good place where I could dispose of these?"
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri stood still his muscles quivering as he smelled the air. There was something on the wind and he didn't like it. Something big was coming and it would leave them all breathless and barely there in the end. He was willing to stake a claim on that. What it was he didn't know. Perhaps that was what drove him to leave his warm bed and travel around in the shadows of the night. He dipped his muzzle. Nice to meet you Meldresi.

He gave Tyrande a tail wag and nudged her when he took a peek into her bowl to see what it was she was talking about. hemlock I remember that. Sitri's father had that in the swamp land. He stood staring at it for a moment and then spoke softly Far far away from any water, and not in the ground.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Meldresi eyed the hemlocks critically. Hemlocks? Here? While they could be made into the most potent of poisons, they were still dangerous to others of her pack. She wanted to collect them, despite what Tyrande warned. They could be helpful someday, somehow.

The priestess nodded in agreement with Sitri. "Perhaps up on one of the mountains." To her knowledge, not that many people travelled near the peaks of the Ouroboros Spine, so it should be out of sight and out of mind there.

202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
"Right, mountains and away from water... Hopefully no one will try to find them before they die... Actually, hopefully no one will find them before they rot. i'm not taking any chances here, this plant is a true assassin..."

She turned back towards them. "But we aren't here to discuss cold-blooded killers, are we?"
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri looked at both femmes and spoke softly Sitri is outrunning shadows that froth and gape at him at night. It was the only way he could dare to speak about his memories and his dreams, for the want to sound less crazy. It was no fault of his own that his mind had lost it's longevity long ago, that he was broken and not whole. He feared sometimes that if he were to ever find a love that it would break him further and that his children if there were any on his fate would be as crazy as he and his mother, thought compared to her he was not as crazy at least.

Sitri does not think you should be out at night to femme's. he stuttered on the last word still trying to make sure to keep his words together and refined to an extent.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Meldresi looked at the scarred wolf with a critical eye. There was such loss and sadness in his red eyes that brushed away the fear she had of him. And nightmares too? Poor thing. "I could always make you something to help you sleep." She murmured. A poultice of poppy seeds, chamomile and thyme should do the trick.

202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
The toxicologist's eyes would soften considerably. Sighing, she picked the bucket up and set it beside her, pushing it away. The wolf turned to Sitri, her lavender eyes showing a slight hint of worry.

"Are you having those kinds of nightmares again, Sitri?" she remembered the first time Sitri had woken up from a nightmare. He had done it in front of Majesty, and was screaming and writhing in an unknown pain, desperately trying to escape the history he had tried to leave behind.

Tyrande once again became a softer, gentler wolf that had first discussed with Sitri about his past. She felt that she needed to protect him, but what could she do to protect him from his own feelings? The most she could do was sit and comfort him, and listen. It was the most she could do to embrace him, to tell him it was alright.

She felt utterly helpless.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri looked at Meldresi and offered her a ghoulish grin, made worse by the marring of his face. He could not help the joker like looks he had thanks to the scars that worried his jaw and brow and face. Thank you but No Thank You Meldresi. Potions and sleep make Sitri worse and he may hurt someone because of it.

Sitri dipped his muzzle he remembered that day well, Yes Sitri' has those nightmares again. He sighed then and sat to his haunches his large hulking body made a little bit smaller, though he still was bigger than at least Tyrande, he couldn't make out Meldresi very well.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Going to exit out of here now

The scarred wolf looked devilishly frightening as he smiled. It reminded her of the Daedra she would see haunting her dreams. Those were often the followers of Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal and Namira. Frightening creatures they were, and it sickened her to see something in the mortal plane so closely related to that.

Feeling that her presence here was unneeded, she bowed her head to the pair and let them continue their conversation alone. "I suppose I'll leave you two alone. Good night to you both." She said before slipping back into the shadows.

Exit