Hideaway Strath Wide eyed, you mortified me
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey
All Welcome 
[Image: logo-anim.gif?6]

A brilliantly dark wolf waltzed into the strath, smelling her way around. She decided to relieve herself on a tree nearby and then explored around. She smelled the air and then continued on, seeing there was no harm in looking around. Her head listened to sounds then found herself looking in the eyes of a rabbit. It took off and she bolted after it, hoping to get it to mess up and she would go in for the kill. She was just a bit behind and couldn't quite catch up to it. Her stomach was empty, her mind thought only of the kill. It was all she could do to distract herself from the disaster that was her first meeting with Priest. Ugh, it hurt her heart to think back to it. So, she focused on the chase and the hunt now.

A quick slip trip of the rabbit later, Aku was devouring the body of the rabbit while its glazed eyes stared back at her. Blood was all over her face and fur around her face. It was a scary sight to any onlooker. She finished and little of the body was left. Bones and scraps of fur lay at her feet and she was back at thinking about the interaction again. "Someone kill me." Her thoughts never let her rest.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Yawning, Novae yawned as she slowly got up and stretched her stiff muscles. The gold brown and black splotched wolf had taken shelter the night before under a slanted rock nearby a couple large trees. She looked around, eyes only half open as she still was waking up. It had started to rain. Novae breathed in the rainfall thankful for the fresh smell it gave to everything in the forest. As if everything was starting anew. Some creatures or wolves might of found the rain depressing, but she found it soothing and refreshing. 

She was still tired from a few days ago when she had run into her sister Krynn. She went off her own way for now, but Novae knew they would cross paths again. With a sigh Novae moved out into the rain allowing her pelt to get wet, washing off whatever blood was left from her sisters practical joke. Water drops flung off as she shook out her pelt and started walking down through the forest. Since it was nighttime, she figured now would be a good time to hunt. Her ears twitched listening for any movements within the woods foliage.

The rain partly kept the scents and sounds from other animals faint. So she knew she would have to take alot of focus on her hunt this evening.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

The sister of her own was nearby, her nose scrunched slightly. Novae was a little pure for Akuji's taste. She was just too..good to have around. Sometimes it ruined the little devil's plans. Then, the ochre eyed woman realized the wind had changed and she was downwind. Fuck, that meant a confrontation unless Novae had had her damn sniffer broken since the last time she had seen her. Unlikely, but possible. 

Aku hadn't slept since she had met Priest, her eyes had the typical bags and her mood was somehow quicker to snap now than ever. The interaction, the pain of seeing a sibling who was on the path to something good had already cut the goodness out of her mood. With 24 hours of no sleep, she was just crankier than ever. The she-wolf figured that if she was going to talk to her sister, she might as well be the one to approach her and so she did.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae's nose twitched at a familiar scent. Akuji. It wasn't long before her sister came into view, approaching her. Noticing the exaustion in her eyes, Novae tilted her head curiously. "Nenx anyasirsu gana nutki Nu ziur." Not getting enough sleep I see. She really wasn't surprised to bump into her sibling. Her Acid green gaze glanced over at the slanted rock she had previously been sleeping under. "J'us sekleti itik kair nutki." You should get some sleep." She suggested before resting her gaze once more on Akuji. 

"Nu buti tezn lig kia zuti kojasi. Ar j'us run kristi armijio, Nu gal nesti j'us atgal kaienas." I was about to go hunt. If you haven't eaten yet, I can bring you back something. She offered.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

Of course, she was already being judged about her sleeplessness. What else was new? Akuji had already known of her looks when she looked into a puddle made from the rain of a few days ago. She was disheveled to say the least. Her eyes may have been tired, but her fur was slightly matted too. She just needed a good taking care of and was subconsciously hoping her sister could help her clean out the fur. 

Aku shook her head. “Nu dary nenx lyteti alsu sehur nuyak mada. Nu zinot armio tezn kristi, mazo nuyak geismas buti ilsir muru nuo dabar.”¹ Her tongue licked at the remaining blood on her face. “Nu gal tarnas j'us kojasi nors, ar j'us valia prapasi.”² Her muscles twitched in anticipation. The hunt was what was keeping her awake. Adrenaline always rushed through her veins when a hunt was going on, it was all she had at this point.

¹I do not feel tired despite my looks. I have also just eaten, so my appetite is okay for now.

²I could help you hunt though, if you would prefer.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae nodded her head in agreement. "Ar j'us geida kia kojasi su nun, tu'iea vel na zhelosa." If you wish to hunt with me, your more then welcome." Slowly she walked closer to her sister and licked her affectionately by the ears. Looking up, Novae hadn't noticed til then that Akuji's fur had begun matting. How long had it been since her sister bathed herself?

"Dary j'us noret nun kia tarnas valyti tu'iea tana negu, ax kizs mes kojasi?" Do you want me to help you clean your fur before, or after we hunt? She asked Calmly. Novae wanted to clean her now, but if Akuji was planning to sleep after hunting, then she would rather helped her get the mats out of her fur then. She knew grooming her sister might help her fall asleep after losing some tension from a hunt.
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

Aku nodded, she wanted to hunt again and get her brain going. The sister wasn't worried about her looks. Her fur was of no concern at that moment, she honestly didn't even want to clean herself as it was seen as a waste of time. "Nu dary nenx qutza nuo nuyak tana kia buti valyti, kad ar j'us arlelsi na Nu valia leisti j'us kia."¹ She had no plans on sleeping though, it wasn't possible to in her brain. Though, there was a chance if she was relaxed enough during cleaning then there was a chance Akuji would drift off without too much compaining.

The female wolf started forward, expecting her sister to follow. "Kam valia j'us kais kia kristi?"² Her head turned to look at Novae with a questioning brow. Akuji's mouth was watering slightly, hoping for something a bit more than hare again. Her body was still aching for a little more meat, rabbit was nothing that filled her stomach enough to give her enough energy for too long after the snack.

¹ "I do not care for my fur to be cleaned, but if you insist then I will allow you to."
² "What would you like to eat?"
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
"Na Nu valia xayinelsa j'us kizs mes kojasi." Then I'll groom you after we hunt. She replied happily. 
Novae didn't take long to reply to her question. "Duobé, ar j'us minti mes gal pidisi zo hatya...Nu zinot zuti nuo anas status dabar." Well, if you think we could bring down a deer...I'd go for that right now." Quietly she walked to stand next to her sister. It had been a long time since she had hunted large prey. And it was only possible with two or more wolves.
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

Akuji sniffed the air then smiled, "Ilsir zo vienas hatya netolise stai tnoa." Her tongue licked at her teeth, cleaning off the last parts of the last animal's memory from her body. Now cleansed, she strut forward, looking for the creature they were going to take down together. She hadn't done this for a long time, a very long time. Maybe she could share it with the entire family, even Priest. Her heart swelled in pride for how good she would look for doing that.

After a bit of stalking through the trees, she had found the deer. It had an injured leg and had been seemingly abandoned by the rest of their herd. Akuji put her body lower, coming closer and hoping her sister was doing the same. The deer was calm still and had no clue that it's life was nearing an end, this put a smile onto Akuji's face.

¹ "There's a lone deer around here currently."
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae's stomach growled as the smell of deer entered her nostrils. Its been a few days since i had a filling meal. she thought. Quietly following Akuji, once the deer was in her sight, Novae knew what to do. Keeping low to the ground, she quietly went the opposite direction of her sister to bring down the prey if it decided to try and take a get away in the opposite direction of Akuji. Even thought the deer was injured, Novae wasn't taking any chances.

Making sure she was downwind of the deer so it wouldn't smell her, she quietly, but quickly got into position. Unsure if Akuji could see her hiding in the foliage, she waved her tail briefly before bringing it back low to the ground letting her know she was ready. The deer was still unaware of their presence. 
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

After a flick of her sister's tail, Aku went for the deer's back. Her teeth dived into the upper rear thigh of the deer, and all hell broke loose. The deer tried to jump and get her to lose her grip, but the wolf kept its deep grip. The prey crumbled and she growled to signal her sister to deliver the finishing blow. The animal was trying to get back up and its legs were getting close to delivering a blow to Akuji.

The flesh, it was so much richer than a hare, the fur was much less thicker too. The taste was just delicious and the female could hardly keep herself together. It had been too long since she had a good meal for herself.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Excitement overcame Novae as her sister leapt onto the deer. As her sister clung to the creatures backside, it wasn't long before the deer fell to the ground on it knees. The mottled wolf's ears twitched at Akuji's signal. Novae quickly leapt out from the brush, landing squarely atop the deer's shoulders. As their prey struggled trying to shake the both of them off, Novae went for the deer's neck.

Leaning to aim for underneath the neck, Novae's teeth sunk deep puncturing through the skin. Biting down she quickly pulled away breaking the windpipe. Blood gushed out falling onto the forest floor. The creature struggled to breath before going limp underneath their hold. Panting, Novae landed on her paws licking the metallic taste from her muzzle as her acid green gaze looked over at her sister. "You ok?" she asked.