Totoka River I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied [18+]
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
For @Valentine backdated a day

He had lain awake holding his children for several nights, his thoughts keeping him awake. Aliac was gone. She had been injured and had ran away from the pack. Why had she done that? It made so little sense to Sunny even though he tormented himself desperately trying to figure out a reason that made sense and failing every time. It made him more angry with every failure and he needed to release it somehow. He tried hunting, filling a whole new cache in two days. He tried fighting and fell asleep only to be scared awake by nightmares. He tried biting himself, punishing himself for not going after her sooner. There was nothing. So instead he tucked the pups in and while they slept he snuck away, hoping isolation would clear his mind.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

24 Posts
Ooc —
tag for ref
he decides to take a short trip, calling to @Rokig as he passes the faintly-marked borders of the plateau to let him know he'll be home soon. home. it feels strange to think of it that way, especially with the glaring absence of his siblings, but he tries not to linger on it too long. distractions help, of course — and it seems he has found another one.
a stranger lurks in the distance, a large man with fur of ash and smoke, and he finds himself approaching. hey! he calls as he nears, tail waving. can i ask you something?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Isolation was short lived as suddenly a voice shouted at him, startling him and ruining his focus on his inner thoughts. He turned to stare at the stranger, posture wary though he was secretly glad for the presence of another. He was more satisfied with the distraction from his I turmoil than he was with trying to figure it out head on. "Yeah, go ahead" he said curiously gaze sweeping over the unique pelt coloring of the man.
Birdcatcher: 4/10