Stone Circle i was born with the devil in me
10 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
brothers r welcome <3 so is mom, of course <33. i realized that this is technically day 11 after their birth so i'm going to do an eye opening thread here.

the dark little figure still had not made much noise. he had been birthed into the world without uttering a peep, while his brothers mewed and cried out their surprise and discomfort, louie had been eerily mute. at more than a week old, it might have been a concern that the shadowed child had not cried for his mother or gotten into a screeching match with his brothers. the ink-shrouded boy had developed normally, in spite of this. he had learned to increase the strength in his feeble limbs. louie had already started to stumble around the family den, sniffing and searching everything that he could.

that day was particularly interesting for the child. he had been relatively content to slumber beside the warmth of his mother’s pelt. he had eaten his fill of milk and had roamed a few feet from where laurel was resting. something had changed, though. there was a shifting in his development that came as a surprise to the young boy. light had suddenly started to tickle his gaze. he blinked in confusion, peering toward where it seemed to originate.

louie squeaked softly at this discovery – the first noise he had made since his birth.