Whitewater Gorge Icky Thump
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
@Basil! Here we go!

That man lied to him! There were no whores around for miles, Devit felt like he had been wandering for days now with no tit insight, no feminine curve to enjoy - instead, it was pure nothing. Or... maybe he got the directions wrong... Naaaah. That's right, his sense of direction was flawless

Here he was, alone again, and horny. How dare. How dare that man trick Devit into wandering aimlessly for something that wasn't there! The rushing waters were defining to the ears as they crashed below him while Devit wandered on the side of the cliff that hung above the gorge. 

Maybe I should go find dat 'ol chap and give 'im a piece of my mind! He turned around, Oh but maybe den bitches are givin' 'im a hard time. Messin' wit his memory. Once again he turned back in the previous direction, pacing back and fourth as he decided on what to do next.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
„Rock, Rock, oh look! …..it’s a rock.” a bored sounding voice noted while looking down into the gorge. Basil has been exploring a bit the last few days but slowly but surely he grew bored. His interaction with other wolves he was able to count on one hand. Neither did he have a really exciting hunt in a long while. There are majestic and beautiful sights around sure but that’s that. The excitement of seeing something so unusual to the wolf that was born in Germany was slowly fading. And now, boredom started to take its place.

Basil was laying on the edge on one of the cliffs, his head lolling around and hanging half over the edge to peer down into its churning water. Usually when Basil got bored his thinking slowed down too. The young wolf could very well just fall down the gorge and die but it didn’t register to him. “I wonder how long it would take for me to fall. No no no, bad Basil. You should not test that.” the fox colored wolf muttered to himself and released a great sigh. Today was one of those days, he had a nice sleep so taking a nap was not needed nor would he probably fall asleep anyway, his belly was full as he managed to hunt three rabbits almost in succession and he just didn’t feel like walking around aimlessly today.

So a lazy day it was. But all alone Basil was too bored, bad ideas started invading his mind. The young male was never good with fighting his boredom. Usually his pack and especially his brother had to be careful when he was bored. As the solution to his problem usually involved playing pranks on the others in his pack or do stupid stuff to see what he got away with. But…….no pack no solution. Alas, he could go and see if he can bother a different pack. But his chances of getting killed were rather high in his current “I don’t give a fuck”-attitude. On the other hand……maybe it would be exciting.

“ARRRGH” Basil shouted to the heavens. This was horrible. He really needed a hobby or something.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Pacing to and frow, Devit wasn't certain on what do to next - the worst thing is, he could just do nothing all the same, move on with his life, but for some reason such a thought was inconceivable. How dare anyone think that he, the great Devit, should move on after such a treachery to his loins!

Then someone yelled out nearby. Quickly the rockstar looked up and into the direction with which it came, ears drawn forward as he hungered for whomever that was, a companion, someone... a woman!? Were the sirens here after all!

Clearly he couldn't tell that was a man's cry.

But we are talking about Devit here, no matter the gender, he was going anyway.

Don't worry my dear, for I am here! Rushing toward the sound, he burst through the trees with high speed, chest out in pride as he could nearly feel himself flying with his legs all tucked up nicely underneath him until... 

CRASH!

Falling to a halt, he screeched to a stop the moment his eyes fell on another part of the gulch. Face digging into the earth as he slid to a stop at the feet of the other, he could taste the dirt in his lips which gave the mascara bleeding man a disgusted face in response.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
With a large sigh Basil rolled over so his belly was getting warmed by the sun. If he was lucky maybe it would be enough warmth to get to fall asleep. Not like this was a good place for a nap, there was after all a deep gorge right in front of him. One wrong move during his sleep and he might tumble down and even though he was thinking how long it would take for him to reach the bottom, the fox colored male would rather not test it. Even though he was starting to have bad ideas but his survival instinct was still going strong.

With a sudden bang his whole body jerked and he rolled back over on his feet to find the cause of the loud sound. It didn’t take long to know what it was. At his feet was another wolf. For a moment Basil was rather stumped. Where did the other come from? Why did he fall down like that? Was he okay? The other’s entrance was just too stunning for him to comprehend. With a little jerk of his body, Basil focused again at the task at hand. The other wolf seemed to be a male. Dark fur and even weirder fur markings. Not like Basil was one to talk. His parents often wondered where all his markings came from.

“Uh. I know I am amazing but you didn’t have to bow down.” Basil stated with a grin before amending himself “Just kidding. Are you okay? That was quite a fall there. Name’s Basil.” and sat down to see what the other would do. This guy was a god send, maybe finally something exciting would happen.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Bow? To you?! He mocked with a wide mouth grin, even though he made no efforts thus far to pick himself off the ground, he was still feeling quite high and mighty of himself there on the ground. The cold hard dirt under his chin did nothing to his pride.

Well of course, I'm just peachy, can't ya tell? Tossing his head over to one side, sliding his chin across the dirt, he closed his eyes as though he were looking down on the man who was clearly hovering above Devit.

Devit, lord Devit - the great and powerful Devit, master of bitches and holes. This is where the crazed individual pushed himself up off the ground and gave a pompous bow to the man who called himself Basil. Now where's the lady at, huh? I know I know I just heard one. You aren't hiding her, are ya, chum?
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Heh. It seemed like the other wasn’t some stuck up wolf. He seemed quite funny, if not a bit full of himself. But who knows, this is their first meeting. Also, life sometimes changes you. Whenever they might meet again both will probably have changed. But no matter the future, Basil was bored and as long as the other didn’t become too aggressive in his jokes Basil was able to handle it.

His eyes followed the other while he was still laying on the ground before actually bowing to him and introduce himself. That put a grin on the young males face. He also asked for a lady? For a second his thoughts flew back to when he released his pent up anger at being bored too much with a large shout. Whoops, apparently someone heard that. Do I sound like a woman when shouting? Geeze, I am no longer in puberty, I should be over that. the German wolf pondered before saying “I don’t know what you are talking about. There are no ladies here. If there would, I wouldn’t have been sitting here doing nothing. You must have imagined it.” and stood up before turning his back to the other wolf. It was actually a bit embarrassing that he might actually sound like a lady while screaming.

“But say, great master – you actually know some people? I am in need of some fun. Either the more… intimate kind or just someone that knows how to have fun?” he asked before turning back around to the other and tilting his head a little. Devit seemed to be someone that might like pulling pranks on others or knows how to have fun but if the other was not inclined to humor him, Basil would love to get some information about someone that might do so and not rip his head off immediately.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thank you for your patience! I came back to this often trying to get a post out for ya!

No ladies? Ah damn, once again he was dry when it came to any progress in getting... wet. Wink wonk. I didn't. He sneered, pursing his lips like the man child he was as he remained strong in his beliefs that there was indeed a female somewhere around here. I jus went the wrong way. Shrugging, he pushed away any possible embarrassment about mistaking a man for a woman. 

Finally, he pushed himself up off the ground and with a paw, brushed away any loose dirt - why not shake it off you ask? Well, he'd do that later, and not when he was so close to a gorge. Blackened lips parted as he was about to say something, only for it to be swept away, under the metaphorical rug, left to be forgotten - fun?

Straightening himself off, he gazed into the man in front of him, bright golden hues illuminated with a sly childlike glee. A fun person ya say? A Cheshire grin cracked his maw, brows raising at the thought. Well lemme tell you, buddy, I am the king of fun. Pressing a paw to his chest, he closed his eyes in pride as he threw his head into the air. Waddaya need? He leaned forward, eyes peering forward, the smile still etched across his darkened mug.

I can do intimate. He cooed.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Aww, you know, i am totally okay if you need time to post. Don’t stress yourself out over this, I am rather patient and can wait a long time. So if you need time to reply, just go easy on yourself. :D

Huh, so now the other denied being in the wrong. But whatever, Basil was happy to not talk about this anymore. “Sure you were.” he sarcastically agreed with the other. The less likely it was to embarrass himself with admitting that he was the supposed female the better. Basil was sure he had a manly voice thank you very much. He was a manly man and not some damsel in distress.

The young male watched as the other finally stood up and started to brush away some dirt that had accumulated in his fur during the fall. To be honest, given the other’s grey coat it wasn’t that obvious that the other had been laying in the dirt. Devit apparently wanted to say something but apparently forgot what it was. “You have some dirt left there.” he spoke, pointing with his paw to his own cheek.

He sat down and eyed the other with an arched eyebrow when Devit answered his earlier questions. “King you say huh?” he muttered and stood up to walk a slow circle around Devit, eying him and looking like he was determining if what the charcoal colored wolf said was true. His gait was slow with deliberate steps and his eyes roamed about the other’s statue. It was to really appreciate the other’s looks as well as get to know the body language of the other. Usually body language told you a lot about the other. For example that Devit was thinking highly of himself. The other had around the same body structure as Basil, if not slightly bigger. His fur was, except for a few markings, one solid ashen grey.

Devit seemed to be a jester just like Basil but that did not mean that they will get along. So it was important to make sure they both knew what they were agreeing too. Couldn’t have Devit pranking him after all. That would just not do. The other might call himself King but Basil himself thought he was really good too.

“Oh yeah? Think you can handle all of this?” he said and finished his circle to stand in front of Devit again and pointing and himself with a flirtatious grin. Let it be known that Basil was also thinking highly of his looks and was no whore. The other will have to show him that he was worth his time. Before even letting the other answer, Basil stood up, turned away and took a few strides away from Devit. “I am king material so don’t get your hopes up. Except…” here he turned back around and challenged the other with his eyes “…you can prove you are the King of Fun?”
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Bless you TAT and despite how slow my posting is for this thread, I LOVE IT

Oh, thanks chap. Reaching out, he patted the other man's face with a paw - none too soft-like, kind of like hitting a carpet of its debris but not as rough. There wasn't much thought put into the action, of course, just a reaction to the other pointing out some more dirt to hit away.

Abso-fucking-llutely. The ashen one spoke with certainty, even as Basil circled him to get a good look of the rockstar, he puffed out his chest proudly as if he was much more than what was seen. Like what you see? He said with a dramatic swish of the tail and hips, moving them from left to right in an exaggerated hip thrust. 

Well yeah. Mockingly he smiled, pearly whites shining in the sun's glance as he leaned forward toward Basil, but that went unnoticed. Basil moved and walked way a couple of strides, to which Devit hurriedly followed. Oh no, you fucking don't, he thought to himself. He was already invested and seeing the other was down to play, Devit would follow him until the end of the damn earth until satisfied.

He followed Basil's step closely, listening and then stopping IMMEDIATELY as he turned around as to not completely jump the fun and run into his behind. Well shit, is that all? Tell ya what, follow me and you'll see all kinds of fun. Have you ever tried mushrooms, my leafy friend? He bounded forward, this time, he was in the lead looking back.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
That’s awesome. :D I am a bit rusty since I haven’t rp’d in years and currently it’s slow going in general for Basil so I am not getting back into it as quickly. English is not my mother tongue so I am having trouble to put detail into my posts but I am hoping to improve in time. So hope my style of writing doesn’t bother you too much. :3

Small thwacks hit his own cheeks when Basil pointed out the dirt on the rock star’s face. They weren’t featherlike touches but rather like Devit actually wanted to rid Basil of the dirt instead of himself. Moreover they still had dirt stuck to them so now he had his own dirt stuck on his face. The hunter released a puff of air and send a “really now?” glare towards the other before ridding himself of the dirt with a fast swipe of his right paw.

Just as expected the other puffed up to appeal to him more. He even added a suggestive hip thrust to the show. Really full of himself, isn’t he? Basil thought, continuing his observation. Not that it was really needed. So far Devit just did a good enough job standing around. Basil was interested and it would be sad to see this meeting be cut short if he started yet again to take the other down a peck or two. Well, if the ending of this would be satisfying, maybe he would be able to do that in the future. Even if the other was older than him, Basil liked challenging authority if it didn’t get him killed or the danger was too big. And currently it didn’t seem like Devit was inclined that way, rather the opposite. “In fact, I do. Hope I also meet your expectations, my king. the younger male spoke and flashed his own teeth in a grin.

When he turned back around again after goading the other, he was surprised to see Devit’s face that close. That wasn’t what he expected so his eyes slightly widened and his body did a small jerk in surprise before returning to his previous mischievous glint and lofty stance. His eyes followed the other when he began talking and trying to lead him somewhere, yet his body was not. For a few seconds his thoughts spiraled around the fact that the other said mushrooms. Immediately an old teaching of his granddad came to mind. None of his own family members had eaten them but his granddad had known someone that did. For example about feelings being heightened and yada yada yada. Basil might remember his granddad talking about them but he for sure did not listen in the past. The hunter just remembered that most mushrooms can be eaten and those that shouldn’t necessarily be eaten usually didn’t kill you, just had weird side effects. There was one you can’t it because it will kill you though, thankfully Basil did listen to that though and will know it when he sees it.

Basil wasn’t sure for a few minutes if he should really try them with Devit. Who knows what would happen and he was all alone here. No one to look out for him if something went wrong. But that’s the point isn’t it? No one he knows, all alone. Basil could try them and no one would know about it except for Devit. The hunter didn’t trust him yet but so far he didn’t seem to be the type to take advantage of him if something should happen. And who knows? Maybe it would really be fun and kill this boredom that has manifested in his head. “Can’t say I have, but if it’s gonna be fun count me in. Lead the way Ashy.” Basil spoke and followed the other in a moderate pace.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I didn't even realize any of that! It's all good, I'm having a blast :P

Devit wasn't about to admit that he was desperate enough that sheer appearances alone didn't sway him to be turned off or on. In his opinion, Basil was as good looking as anyone and that wasn't his desperation to take anything he'd get. You'll do, that's fer sure. But he just wasn't smooth. 

Quickly he pounced into action, with pride he walked with a straight back, tail ever so slightly curled - not out of any kind of superiority complex, instead, out of sheer excitement that had him literally bouncing in glee. Not only did he have the chance to get down and dirty with another adult; even if that aspect failed, he had someone to join him on a high-scapade! Getting high alone was fun, but with someone else was always that much more enjoyable.

Did you eat anything lately? Wit an empty stomach, you'll get higher quicka. Since the other hasn't had any experience in the magic of mushrooms, Devit felt compelled to prepare the other for what was to come. You'll see colours brighta. Anyfing you touch feels dat much bettar. Keeping his eyes ahead, he kept his attention on places where the familiar thing would grow. Thankfully it didn't take long for him to find the little brown caps. They didn't look like much, just like any other mushroom, but with his "expertise" he knew these ones were what he searched for. Start with one, wait for a lil while and you'll feel it.

He smiled finally, picking one of the mushrooms and offered it to Basil to take it from between his teeth. A cheeky way for him to try and touch noses with the younger male.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Basil released another gruff huff when the other implied that he was neither handsome nor horrible to look at. Just average. Basil hated being average. But given that Devit seemed to be of the “special” sort his brother hated, including Basil, the young lad didn’t think much of it. So to Devit it was just a passing of time if they actually do the deed. Oh well, not like Basil was really looking for more right now. It still stung his pride a little though at the thought that after everything was done and over with he would just be another face in the crowd. But he was an adult and adults didn’t pout. Nah ah. While denying it, a pout still made itself known on his face. Not that Devit was seeing that as he was leading the way quite enthusiastically.

While his ears listening to the other’s words, his eyes kept swaying over the gorge running to their left. Maybe getting a high in these kind of places wasn’t the best idea but hey, Basil had also thought of tossing himself off it to just see how deep it goes. So what could go wrong when he is under the influence of the weird mushrooms? Apparently the boredom also turned off his brain. But it did not turn off his stomach. He was feeling slightly hungry, so close enough to an empty stomach he guessed. “My brother used to call me out on me always being hungry. So yeah, guess my belly is empty again. Let’s see.” Basil said and stepped up to Devit when the other apparently found the shrooms he was looking for.

What greeted him when the ash colored body turned around however, was a cheeky grin spreading over the mouth that was carrying one of the mushrooms and was being offered to him. Basils posture straightened and he also tried to appear bigger and more….well more, than he really is and with challenge in his eyes he accepted the mushroom. Making sure their noses touched for a good while, Basil rather suddenly turned his head sideways and flung the mushroom the right way into his mouth to hastily eat it in just a few bites. Still turned sideways to the other he sat down and licked his tongue around his canines and lips to get all of the mushroom that might have escaped him. His fur was still puffed up and his posture straight as an arrow to give off a haughty kind of air.

Now it was waiting for the mushroom to take effect. While doing so he carefully plucked up a mushroom with his right paw and offered it to Devit with another sly grin. The way he was holding it almost made it seem like Devit would have to lick at his paw to get to the treat. Almost like a commoner would greet their king and would try to appear submissive. It was supposed to be a joke so Basil hoped the other took it as one and didn’t take offence in it. They were talking about kings earlier after all.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: drug use

It'll hit you so much faster if dats the case. he said with a wink, a grin playing across his mug as he waited with the shroom grasped lightly between pearly whites. You'll be high before I am. Taking this from experience, he always found that with an empty stomach, the effects were always stronger and hit much faster than when his belly was full. But the feeling was all the same regardless. 

Offering Basil a sultry gaze, he stood steady when his companion leaned in to reach for the mushroom, as a warm feeling rushed over him from the inside out - the blood pumped quickly in his frame as excitement began to rise with their touching noses. But of course, it didn't take much to get his juices flowing... But he was beginning to like Basil more and more. Perhaps after today, after all, had come and gone, he'll seek him out again... 

The russet man was quick to swallow his portion, and in turn, had offered a similarly cheeky gesture. Keeping eye contact, with a grin, Devit kneeled down and allowed his tongue to run softly on the paw of the man before taking the mushroom in question. Quickly he chewed and swallowed the thing. Whaddaya wanna do while waiting? Walk? Lay around? I suggest we stay put and just let it take you.

Regardless of what Basil chose, it was only a matter of time now until the effects would come. There was no turning back down. Soon enough the young man would feel lighter than air, and colours far more vibrant than they normally were. And if he had impressed him enough, maybe show him how much pleasure can follow such an adventure - the thought had him grinning from ear to ear.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Basil eyed the others form as it slightly bend down to lick his paw and take the offered mushroom. Heh, so at least they were on the same wavelength then. His body relaxed from his rigid statue and he tried getting comfortable. The mushrooms have grown under an overhang so the two wolves were enveloped in shadows. The gorge lay straight ahead and the view was rather nice. If it weren’t s dangerous, this would actually be a nice place to live.

Basil released a hum to the other’s question and slowly sagged down even more. Was the mushroom taking effect already? He felt really light and it felt like he was losing his strength. His whole body finally met the ground softly and he rolled over on his back. “Ah, I don’t know. Seems like I won’t be able to stay upright anymore.” the young hunter spoke and released a few chuckles. He stretched his body and closed his eyes slightly. This feeling was rather freeing. As if his worries over the last few weeks got blown away and left him floaty and carefree. “This is great, feels like I am laying on a cloud.” he spoke and opened his eyes a sliver to see if Devit was already feeling the effects.

He rocked his body slowly left and right and kept stretching his paws, he also started to chuckle lightly without any reason to it. This was really great. He felt free, for once during the last few weeks his body and mind were finally able to fully relax. Even if it was true the use of a weird mushroom and its effects. Basil couldn’t really form a coherent thought but he was sure he might use them now and them again. Always being like this would be bad but maybe when he wanted to escape reality for a bit….
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Frankly, the gorge wasn't what was on Devit's mind. Honestly, he somewhat forgot all about it as he was having too much damn fun with his new companion here. His attention was solely on one thing, and that was to show this guy just how much fun he truly was. 

While Basil got himself comfortable, Devit snuck in one more mushroom from under the tree, munching it quickly while Basil lowered himself to the ground. Having done this for a little too long, Devit had more of a high tolerance to it these days, needing at least two to feel more than just a mild buzz. Once he had swallowed his second dose, he turned to watch as Basil went into the haze. A smile drawing across his mug, more so boyish and pleased than the previous devious and flirty. He was honestly happy that Basil seemed to be having fun - he couldn't remember the last time he got high with a companion. 

To share the experience. 

Look up an' 'round, listen to the birds - taste deir song, see deir melodies, beautiful colours an' pat'erns that you ain't ever seen before. (sorry writing his accent is always all over the place, it's never consistent LOL bare with me). As he spoke, Devit slowly lowered himself beside Basil, allowing their fur to brush against one another to see if that would spark anything in the foxy young man. Maybe if he was lucky... Basil would let him show him just how much pleasure could come from getting high.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Totally okay with that accent. Just don’t make it too hard to read please, English is not my mother tongue so I might be having a hard time if it went to exotic. XD

Basil felt slightly separated from his body. His body was so heavy but his mind was floating in the clouds. With sluggish movements he turned back on his stomach and flexes his claws into the dirt. His eyes were still closed, trying to enjoy the sensations as best as he can. Devit said that he should look at the bright lights and colors but to Basil, just enjoying the silence in his mind and this weightless feeling was already the best. Thankfully he wasn’t too far gone to remember to swallow his spit else he would have probably drooled.

He did open his honey colored eyes again when he felt a heavy body laying down next to him and felt their furs brush. Everything was more sensitive and a small shudder went down his back. If it was from feeling ticklish or another sensation the young hunter couldn’t tell, he was far too gone to really think about stuff like that. Still lying fully on the ground he let his eyes slowly roam ahead of him, the blue sky and the grass and….everything. All the colors were so vibrant and the sounds amplified. It was a little weird to see and hear everything even better and after a while he actually had to avert his ears and eyes to his companion to escape all of it, if even just for a second.

“Hmmm, feels really good. I feel so free, makes me want to relax even more.” the youth said with an overdramatic eye brow wiggle and a large grin. One of his paws extended to the other’s shoulder and pushed slightly. To do what exactly Basil couldn’t tell. He was too far gone. Did he try to be flirty or pushy? He didn’t know. But so far Devit had nice ideas, maybe he could do some other stuff that made Basil feel better. “That your way to seduce your next conquests? Seems to work.” he slurred and his whole body slowly tilted towards Devit. Basil was so out of it he couldn’t even tell what he was doing. Was he trying to flirt with Devit? Or was he taunting him? The hunter raised his head to lightly bite the other’s left ear and tugged slightly on it. Man, these mushrooms really made him feel like a moron. What made him do this? His libido? Ahhh, who cares. It’s fun.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I won't go much more exotic than that! and again, sorry for such a slow posting with Devit! Your patience is wonderful <3

Relax even more, hm? He teased, letting his body fall a little to the side while Basil pushed him gently. The charcoal man could already feel his own body becoming heavy, eyelids barely keeping themselves open as they half-lidded themselves over the golden hues of his irises. 

The first thing he noticed was the brilliant colors of Basil's fur, it was fiery, like a warmth that he desired more than anything right now. Fixing himself up from he push, Devit found himself leaning over to the young man a little more, pressing up against him as though to steal that warmth of his autumn coat for himself. 

Is it? Stiffening himself, back straight as his posture suddenly became more aware, ears alert as his eyes widened to look at the gorge in an empty owl-like stare. Well... You wanted fun, I'm showin ya fun... Well... One way. Finally, he fell back down to his slump, allowing himself to basically melt with the ground and feel his body become as light as a feather. 

Now that both of them were as high as a kite, Devit started to make a little more moves... Not only was he pressing against the smaller man, but he also wanted to see if he would let him nuzzle him, maybe nip and lick at his cheek to see if he could get him excited at all. To arouse him in a way that he may have never felt before while under the influence - to feel every touch with great sensitivity... maybe make him think of something else that may be far more fun with such a feeling.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
No worries at all. I don’t mind the slow posting at all, just worried about my inactivity counter currently. Might have to start searching for new threads again since all of the ones I currently have are sadly rather slow. xD

Basil released a big sigh and slumped back down, his eyes half-lidded resting on the ground. Everything was so much clearer and sharper. The hunter saw every blade of grass in blaring clarity. There were even some ants running around. It was such a surreal experience to see everything so much clearer and the colors are much brighter. His gaze was caught in a trance and he only jerked out of it when he felt Devit lean on him slightly. His gaze slowly shifted from the ground to the other.

Devit’s fur seemed more….ashen than before if that’s even possible and the other’s golden eyes were basically glinting. Basil was really lucky to have met such a beautiful looking guy that wanted to indulge him. The hunter’s posture also relaxed more and appeared almost boneless. It was a nice feeling. Basil wondered if he would actually be able to walk straight if here were to try it right now. But lying down like this, with Devit glued to his side was better so he refrained from trying.

Having finished that thought he laid his head back down on the ground, close to Devit’s paw. And it was a nice paw. Looked really fluffy and strong and made him want to…..*lick*. With a slow stroke of his tongue he tasted the other’s paw. It didn’t taste like anything really, except dirt and he guessed also a taste that could only be pure Devit. With a small grin he turned his head upwards to talk to the other male again. “You have nice paws you know? And eyes and….hmmm, everything seems to be nice about you.” and leaned upwards and towards Devit so their bodies brushed even more. These mushrooms apparently made him stupid too but who cares right now. Devit promised something….even more fun than just these mushrooms, maybe now was just the right time to remind the other of that. “Wanna have some different kind of fun now?” the fox colored lad spoke with another grin and a sparkle in his eyes.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Did you find a new thread??! Hopefully, you can find some kind of plot for Basil! After this one, I'm down for these two to go make trouble with a pack :P I'm getting in the groove of school now so hopefully, I'll speed up!

Indeed he felt the lick on his paw. It was slower to him than it probably was, he eyed the motion, thrilled and soaking in the feeling with greed. Perhaps it was because he was high, but he was getting pretty damn excited right about now and just wanted to skip the formalities and get right down to the dirty business. Yeah? he cooed softly, a teasing tone tickling his words as he kept a half-lidded eye on the oddly patterned male. Didn' say this before, but you're quite foxy yourself. he admitted finally. 

Then, like a switch, his eyes lit up as Basil himself brought up to do something more - ah yes, finally he was ready. Blood rushed to every inch of his body as he hardened, muscles and member alike. Man, he was not subtle and wasn't quite good at hiding it. You took the words right out of my mouth. Sliding to Basil's cheek, Devit's muzzle went along the foxy man's cheek to under his chin, forcing his way closer all the while keeping an eye on Basil from under his brow. 

I'm flexible, you pick. Wanna top or bottom? Continuing his slide, he slithered from under Basil's chin and crawled along the ground to brush himself against his new companion. Tail and all as the tip of his charcoal tail hugged the boy's face before Devit got up and turned to listen to the answer.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Not fully yet. I have a few interests but no new thread started. I wouldn’t mind them going out and having some fun after this. ;) Since he isn’t in a pack yet Basil will have too much freedom and start doing juvenile things. Though he might appear rather wise for his age, he is and will be a young adult fresh out of puberty for a while so I intend for him to be a little troublemaker for now. XD   You can also 'fade to black' in your post if you wanted. :3

Basil released a low chuckle at the other’s praise. The young hunter hasn’t been an adult for long; in his old pack you would have had to take part in a proving when you reached one year to prove that you were fit enough to be called an adult and be considered as such. Basil managed to absolve his proving, which consisted of a hunt given that he was training to be a hunter from a young age. He might be considered an adult but he was still a teenager at heart. Rational thinking usually kept him from making bad decisions but Basil was still not old enough to quench his thirst for knowledge and adventure. And getting frisky with a practical stranger was apparently one of those adventures. But Basil was young and was happy for any kind of attention, as well as trying everything out.

So having another body sensually sliding along his own brought him to attention almost immediately. The younger wolf continuously started humming lowly, almost like a purr to show that he liked it. Honey colored eyes mostly closed to enjoy the heightened sensations. To be honest, Basil might have also been a little touch starved. He was used to getting coddled in his old pack and suddenly being stranded in this land without any kind of bodily contact left him reeling. The young hunter barely even noticed the other tensing, too much enjoying their bodies touching in an intimate way. Nor did he notice the other slowly slithering away from his right side and he released a small whine before taking notice of the other’s words.

It took him a second to understand what the other was asking and without actually thinking about it, a small blush crept over his cheeks. Basil might appear like he knew what he was doing (sometimes) but most of the time he was still gathering experience and in this area he was sadly not really experiences. Everyone in his old pack was to close and he never felt the urge to get to know them in that way so his options had been limited. Basil knew it was “normal” to like the opposite gender so in a pack he might need to follow that rule again but for now he was free from this expectations and it would be the best time to try out everything. “Hmm, not sure…..whatever you prefer I guess.” the fox colored youth finally spoke and turned his head to the other, his body turning more sideways almost with his belly up. It was as much as a show of trust as it was an admission that Basil didn’t mind either. It would be an experience either way for Basil so who was on top or bottom was not that important. In his drugged state his mind came up with the idea that Devit was most likely more experienced so the older wolf should take the reins here. It would suck if Basil did something wrong.
Thoughts  
Conversation
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes!! Swiftcurrent is pretty quiet lately, I'm down to go bug them after this if you are!! and we can fade to end this thread in either this post or yours <3

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual content

It was brilliant, Basil was willing and not only that, but he seemed interested in anything! Devit took a moment to think it over... which one did he prefer right now... As Basil rolled over in a total sign of submission, the charcoal man hovered over the young male and nipped at his neck, the groove between his neck and shoulder, simply trying to tease and arouse him further by continuously stimulating him at a slow pace - as to not overwhelm him of course.

Tell ya what, I'll take the lead this time. His voice was soft, sultry, insinuating that there would be more events like these in the near future without a single doubt in his mind. Because heck, Devit was just that good wasn't he? At least in his own head, he was. 

There was no rush, once they were in position, the rockstar was at work. He made every effort to try and make sure Basil enjoyed every moment of it, that he would not be left unsatisfied (or at least he hoped Basil's player was kind enough to his ego). Time was no longer an entity, he couldn't tell if they had to take a long time, or a short one, all he knew is that he was so happy to have finally succeeded in finding a willing partner after what felt like an eternity since his last one.
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
I wouldn’t mind, it would be another adventure for sure. :P

Heavy-lidded honey colored eyes watched the other’s moves and enjoyed the attention being shown to his body. These mushrooms really amped up everything, even more teasing and Basil would probably feel as if he was dying. His body was trying to mimic the other’s actions, trying to entice Devit to continue and show him the ropes of intimacy between two people.

It did not escape him that the other implied that there would be more times like this between the two and right now Basil didn’t mind at all. So far it had been a nice experience and kept him from thinking about his current predicament with his arrival in this land. Having Devit around would prove to be a good distraction to finally ease up now and then, stop him from constantly worrying over getting enough food or finding the next shelter before the next rainstorm. Basil hoped that they would really repeat this or have some other adventure. Heck, he would even be okay with just hanging out the normal way with Devit. But the young hunter was sure the Devit didn’t even know the word “normal” but who was Basil to judge, his own appearance wasn’t normal either. His mum used to say that something must have happened in the time she was pregnant with him. As no one in his little family had such weird markings, not even his littermate. So both Devit and Basil weren’t normal but that didn’t make them weird. It just made them special.

Continuing where we left off, Basil enjoyed all the attention Devit was showering his body with and even though his mind was muddled by the effects of the mushroom as well as Devit’s actions, the young hunter tried to reply in kind and hope the older male had as grand of a time as he had. Their little romp continued on, both unaware of what the future might bring.

- End of thread -
Thoughts  
Conversation