Stone Circle I’m sorry if I’m wasting your time
109 Posts
Ooc —
@Steph

She was determined to do her part within the pack and decided to start with a patrol. She was forever grateful for Steph mentioning that option. Yes, she was hungry but she would hunt for herself and the cache soon. Perhaps she might come across a hare on her trek. She he tried to keep her thoughts clear as she walked on but it was hard.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
While Steph hadn't been particularly worried about Kiran pulling her weight, the fact that Valette was hesitant to bring her back in just ensured Steph kept an eye on her. She wouldn't hound the girl, unless there was a need to. She caught the scent trail of Kiran, and decided to follow it. From where it led, Steph figured the girl was on patrol. 

She picked up her gait until the other female came into view. She chuffed to get her attention and slowed once she was caught up. Hey, Kiran, she greeted. How's it going? she asked, hoping she was settling in alright.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
109 Posts
Ooc —
The borders were quiet besides the chirping of th birds and the hopes of catching prey quickly diminished. Though the patrol wasn’t all for not as Steph came into view. “Well it’s going, not exactly good nor mad.”
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Kiran was honest, for which Steph was thankful. Kiran didn't need to be over-the-moon all the time just because she was allow back in. But, at least she wasn't down, either. Settling in okay? she asked. Steph wasn't sure if Kiran had found a den to sleep in yet, or if she had started socializing with the others. 

Any weird scents around? she asked, hoping the answer was no. Steph patrolled regularly, but she was still worried someone might get by them. Again.
109 Posts
Ooc —
She sent a smile her friends way. “Yes thank you I’ve b en hunting and keeping up with patrols to keep myself busy.” She took time to answer her next question. “None out of the ordinary, there’s still a few members I have yet to get acquainted with. Most from my last time living here are gone.”
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph was glad to hear Kiran was already functioning as a productive member of the pack. Steph hoped she would settled right in, and it seems as though she was. But, she did understand that all work and no play could lead to a very disheartened existence. You should take the time to socialize, too, Steph offered, since Kiran had mentioned many of the scents she was coming across were new. They're all friendly, though I would give Laurel and her children a little space. She was attacked recently, and she might still be on edge about protecting her pups, Steph warned.
109 Posts
Ooc —
so there was a total of two attacks that happened her face softened at the news. “That’s totally understandable.” Seems Valette wasn’t the only to have pups this season andare sadness seemed to come back as she spoke but she tried her best to hide. “I never should of left...” if she hadn’t maybe she would of never of felt the pain of missing her pups.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph gave an understanding, empathetic look to Kiran. Try not to judge your past actions based on what happened while you were away, she said softly. What if you were here, and got killed? But, because you weren't here, you got to come back to us. It was one way of looking at things for Steph. No one could change what had already happened, and she didn't want Kiran to feel bad that she hadn't been here. 

Want some company while you patrol? she asked, hoping to get Kiran's mind off the attacks.
109 Posts
Ooc —
The young one had a point, she probably would of been dead but for a split second the she wolf wondered if that would of really had been a bad thing. She kept this thought to herself and gave a soft smile. “Perhaps your right and I don’t mind.” Company would be great.