Coconut Grove moon river
latin || common
26 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe @Tristan? or even @Bat? AW though!

He'd been rudely awaken by the sun that morning, dangerously dozing under a palm tree for most of the night. Although he had to admit the view he was greeted with was nice. The sun rising over the waters to inform the coastal locals that it was time to get to work. He had something else that needed to be done before he even thought of work. His stilt like frame moved into the water until he was near chest-deep. It was ritual for him to spend a few moments washing away the sand that had dusted his fur in his sleep.

Granted when he pulled himself from the water he always resembled the embarrassing image of a drowned rat more than a wolf. Maybe he'd get lucky and air dry before anyone could spot his awkward appearance.
the sun is well asleep
the moon is high above
the fire grows from the east
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She had stuck around and participated in the act of releasing as much pee as she could upon the borders, careful not to disturb the spots where Tristan had marked because it was just common sense not to pee where the alpha had. Today she figured she would do something else, take a break and relax a bit so that she didn't get bored of this place much faster than she wanted to. Her paws took her toward the water where her honey gold eyes fell upon the male who dripped water onto the sand as he left the water. She blinked and studied him, unsure if he was just soaked to the bone or if he was scrawny yet either way he was sorta nice on the eyes. She turned and said nothing instead slowly walking into the waves and sighing happily as the water cooled her off almost immediately. It was then that she realized that this was Margaritaville's land and she didn't know him. Hadn't Tegan said there was only her and his lady friend? "Hey, sir! Uh...this is claimed land" she called out to him as she quickly strode from the water, her fur plastered to her body and dripping as she walked closer, ears perked "Are you part of Tristan's pack?" she asked curiously.
latin || common
26 Posts
Ooc —
A barely audible grumble escaped him as a woman called out to him, he would not be given the time alone to compose himself that he so desired. It was a shame truthfully. i know the land is claimed. He responded with an absent flick of a wet ear. bat brought me here, so yes. And from his understanding this was just as much Bat's pack as it was Tristan's. Unless there had been some shift he was not aware of.

and please don't call me sir. He grumbled as an after thought as his eyes roamed the stranger. Surely he couldn't be older than her (and if so, not by much, right?) yet he felt like some kind of old man being addressed by a child. Yuck.
the sun is well asleep
the moon is high above
the fire grows from the east
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She was a bit taken aback by the shortness of his reply, brow furrowing and tail falling still behind her. She knew she was out of touch with others, being alone and constantly moving around for most of her short life didn't give her the best social skills but she didn't feel like she deserved to be responded to like that. On the off chance that she was misreading things she gave a tentative shake of her tail and offered a sheepish smile "sorry um...oof...leave it to me to screw up introductions with a packmate" she joked half heartedly and looked away, clearing her throat as her ears twitched back nervously "I'm Harlow...what can I call you?" She asked hoping maybe he would lighten up and give her a break if she was careful enough about how she came off.