Stavanger Bay Let the Adventuring Begin!
102 Posts
Ooc —
[size=small]so I am the new Eiríkr II!! I am excited to be here! @ragnar and anyone else who wishes to join![/size]

Eiríkr II the eldest of this years litter of pups, walked proudly from the den he had sought slumber within. He had not seen many in the last few days, and so he figured he might as well see what he had missed. His sandy paws carried him away from the entrance of the den, he had no particular direction in mind, he had no plan of where he might find some other with whom he could speak. He merely began to walk and assumed that he might find someone eventually...right? With his head held high and his tail raised he would be the epitome of dominance, well as much as a pup could be that is. His blue gaze roamed the area searching for signs of wolves, signs of his pack mates.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud watched as her eldest son strutted from the den more full of himself than she liked, but he was a first born true to it all. and who was she to dampen his legacy of first born natural leaders, and ambitious. Though she hoped both her sons grew strong and true Tveir was much more sensitive than most. she tilted her head and walked towards him sitting near to watch and hope he wanted to play. she wasn't his brother or sister but surely his mother could be second to play compared to his siblings.
102 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing a rustling behind him his ears would flick in the direction closely followed by his head. Spotting his Mamma, Eiríkr's little head would tilt slightly in confusion before a dawning of understand appeared upon his face. With a tiny smirk, he would lower his torso to the ground, while his little but waved in the air. A small bark would escape his maw, as he crept toward her. Although the stealth would be lost due to the fact that she was looking right at him, but this concept was still new, only instinct. When close enough he would lung slightly and his head would bop against her forelegs. Looking up at Thistle Cloud with a pup like grin, "Mamma."
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle bent her head and licked him across the face, Hello Little Ein. She brushed her muzzle across his sides tickling him where she could to make him giggle. She tilted her head then with a lazy smile. Do you want to play a game? She had watched as her children had gone from blind little blobs to now able to walk and talk miniature wolves. It made her proud and a little sad.
102 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing his mothers words he would beam with enthusiasm, before a sharp giggle would erupt from his snout. A game? Of course what kind of pup wouldn't want to play a game! "Game?" Ein was curious, he would nod his head quickly, while he pounce on Thistle's paw ready to play.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

She chuckled at Ein and bending down she brushed her muzzle across his ears, and bent her head to gently tickle his sides with her nose and breath, laughing she lifted her head back up and looked back down, yes what would you like to play? Any game you want?
102 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing his mothers words, Ein would tilt his head slightly, before a small smirk was evident on his maw. "You're it!" He would squeal before running off. He ran as fast as his small legs could manage, he didn't make it very far but it was progress. Every so often he would glance behind himself checking to see if Thistle Cloud had join in.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle saw her husband's tell tale smirk on her sons face and she chuckled. At his baby cry of you're it, She ran after him happily making sure not to catch him at first, it would be no fun if she won so easily, not for her or her son. So she played along, finally reaching him she pulled lightly on his tail and spoke you're it! and she ran away from him then tail held high above her back and prancing along with laughter evident on her face.