The Sunspire Not much left to say...
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
So I am curious to try and meet the rest of the pack, and therefore this is open to all who would like to join! @fang

Aleera would quietly pad through the territory, she had no particular direction or idea as to where she might find more pack members, so she would continue her endless wandering. With Ferdie Von Pelt's scent upon her coat she hoped that none would deem her and enemy, yet she new it was a possibility, although she was used to it. Walking further and further into the territory her silver orbs searching for the signs of other canine's, her nose sought their scent yet all were a mix match of lingering smells which she could not follow. With a sigh she would continue her endeavor no matter hoe endless it may seem.

Her travel would lead her into a wooded area although it was mostly evergreen trees her pelt would still be seen flickering throughout. She wished that she had stay with the young wolf from earlier, although he did look as though he was part wolf she could tell that he was not completely wolf. Even so he had seemed rather nice as far as she could tell from her brief interaction with him. The male Ferdie Von Pelt had also seemed interesting, she still did not know which rank he held Beta or Alpha one she new for sure but which one she could not tell. A shrug like motion would be the only sign of her thoughts, You should have stay with one or the other... You know none in this territory Aleera, what were you thinking?
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Fang was busying himself looking for a sleeping location, a new one. The den he used until recently seemed no longer appropriate, and more over he found himself foregoing the need to sleep in a den with his recent travels. He almost passed by the nearby female without noticing, so focused in his task, and the recent events he was dealing with. His face was set with an almost permanent smirk after his last encounter with Red. He almost walked into the female he had previously met with Ferdie. Oh! Hey! Aleera right? He said coming to a stop, his golden eyes looking over the female with the same fixed half smile. I guess Ferdie gave you the right to stay, which isn't really a surprise. either that or you didn't get the hint before. The light tone would indicate he as joking, and even if he wasn't, he wasn't in the mood for hostilities.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Stopping rather abruptly having noticed the brute at the last second. The one to greet her at the border stood before her, taking in his form, and remembering there first encounter. "Yes Aleera. Although I am sorry I cannot remember your name." While slightly ashamed at her memory lapse Aleera conceded that she had not had to remember any names for quite sometime. A light hearted laugh came from her muzzle at his later words, "I could be rather dense." She chuckled going a long with the joke. "What is it that brings you to this patch of the territory?" Mentioning the territory she realized that she still had to travel the border later to know just how large that territory was, there were many things a lone wolf turned pack wolf hopeful had to accomplish.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

He continued looking around for a few moments looking back at the female he offered his name.Fang He spoke simply before opting to sit in front of the female. Dense? Nah, I'm not seeing it. When questioned on his reasoning for being here he looked,over his shouldering the direction he had just came from. I was just, hanging with. ..a friend. Now just looking for a temporary den of sorts.He spoke casually, he was simply investigating.

How're you settling in, Aleera? You missed most of the recent excitement it seems. He finished with a smile.

Speech

thoughts

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Mentioning Amekaze however, our introduction is still in progress... XD

Aleera too would sit back on her haunches and allow her multi-pigmented tail to wrap around her paws, looking back to the male a smile on her lips from the words he spoke. "I am settling well so far. Although I have yet to meet any other than you, Ferdie Von Pelt and another female. I was hoping to meet more, however I am curious. What has happened? I heard the howl from Ferdie Von Pelt, whom I assume is the Alpha? Who are the Swiftcurrent Pack?" Curiosity over whelmed Aleera's mind as she thought of question after question to ask, clearly she had missed a lot.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The half- breed let out a chuckle at her questions. He thought for a moment before answering. What was that all about? That depends who you ask. He thought for a moment longer, he had caught the tail end of the incident, and was still irritated by it. I'm not completely certain, some issue with swiftcurrent cause Ferdie to take captives, we returned them, on the rule of we leave them be, they leave us be. Doubt it'll last. He pointedly ignored her question about Ferdie, and his position,

Actions

Speech

thoughts

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera would furrow her brows the best she could, taking captives was always a risk, yet if it was deemed necessary then who was she to question it. Although Fang did seem rather irritated, she assumed there was still something larger that she was missing, some hidden puzzle piece that she could not see. Aleera would also notice the lack of response to her question of rank, however would not mention it, either a slip of the mind or something greater she could not be sure yet she was not of high enough standing to ask such serious questions. "Hmmm, do you think there is a chance that they will go back on their word? Are they that untrustworthy?" Her tail would twitch both in excitement and anticipation, while she thought that combat and violence should be redirected into other forms of communication there was always a deep seated fire within all canines, especially wolves. Sometimes aggression was the only sure fire way to determine an end result, although she did hope that she had not stumbled upon a war zone.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

he offered another shrug to her question. It's not them I don't trust, I've met their new alpha, she's naive but not stupid. not that he was an expert on her but from all account he doubted they would start anything. Even if they do, I'm not concerned, I've got my own things to worry about, a xenophobic pack of hostile wolves isn't high on my current list. His thoughts travelled back to his own concerns, the half-smile faded and was once more replaced with a look of irritation.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
"Alright..." While she was not sure what else could out rank a hostile pack knocking at your door, she would take the bait. "And what is on your priorities list? Maybe I could help you with something?" While she was new and maybe not as trustworthy as some of the other wolves within the pack that Fang had already met, Aleera was willing to help with anything that might come to mind. She had a lot of free time on her paws and as such could get bored with her daily wanderings, she was trying to be helpful as well, this male seemed quite level headed and kind no reason not to help him if she could.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Fang blinked at the female for a moment, suddenly aware his words sounded pretty stupid. Thinking on it, he had to admit there probably wasn't a whole lot that would be more important than combatting pissed of encroaches. He let out another small chuckle as he spoke. Okay, I should probably say 'this pack of xenophobes aren't on my priority list. He thought for a few moments, his list wasn't long, but the top of it was dealing with Red. He closed his eyes a moment as the half smile returned to his features, recalling the small coywolf and the familiar, comforting scent of the ember wood. Uhh, nah, it's fine. My priorities are somewhat personal.

His thoughts trailed off for a moment, his recent activities, travelling to the coast for a time before returning to the sun spire, and almost immediately back to Red, he couldn't help but assume he'd smell like a strange one. As he realised his words once more he almost cringed, hoping Aleera didn't get the wrong impression at what he was referring too. So caught up in the rushing emotions of his recent few days seemed drain his eloquence.

Speech

thoughts

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera chuckled slightly, "Of course, I did not mean to be rude." She smiled to herself, what an interesting fellow... He seemed a little distracted, although she could not be sure she assumed something or someone was one his mind, although she would not pry, she still had much to learn of this pack. "Well, if you ever thing of something I would not mind lending a paw." She would state trying to convey that her words were honest. "You mentioned you were looking for a temporary den? Shall we continue your search?" She made no attempt to rise however, merely waiting for his reply first, she was more than willing to stay where they were if he wished to find one on his own.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Fang shook his head in the negative, dismissing the comment of her feeling rude. It's fine. He returned his coy smile again, sitting before her, his tail same around to sit alongside his paws with a slight thumping. Another short chuckle escaped as he dropped his gaze to his fore-paws. Speaking in the same playful tone. Probably best to avoid lending a paw to me, it'll end up biting you in the ass pretty quick.
The half-breeds voice would trail off, looking back up at Aleera with a sly grin. Truth be told he had no overt desire to cause the issues he had, and whilst he found it fun he didn't wish to drag anyone else into the oncoming storm.

speech
Actions
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Looking at Fang curiously, what an odd thing to say... Aleera was slightly confused, "What do you mean?" She did not mean to pry, but there was definitely something she was missing. "Is there something I should know Fang?" Curiosity and concern bubbled in her chest, she never liked being in the dark, not knowing something. "Who has you so concerned that you would ignore a more obvious threat?" It may have been prying but there was no stopping the on slot of questions that escaped Aleera's maw. Sitting patiently, but with an anxious twitch of her tail she would wait for an answer.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Concerned? Did he sound concerned? he blinked quietly at the female for a moment as she continued to question. Letting out another small chuckle he shook his head in the negative once more, the small grin tucking at the side of his lips. No no, nothing has me concerned. Let's just say, i'm a bad influence.He gave a toothy grin at those words. It seemed he was purposely trying to alienate himself from the pack, in a roundabout kind of way.

It's just, I disagree with some things that have happened, and i'm not afraid to point it out. Unfortunately those that disagree with me might make it difficult if things get out of hand. He tried his best to be vague, despite his convictions, he didn't need to try and slander anyone here.
Hang around long enough, you'll work it out. He offered with a coy laugh

Actions

Speech

thoughts

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera tilted her head slightly, she knew she was missing something and rightly so, she had not been here long. With a slight laugh to clear the air, "If you say so. Although I'm sure I can decide if you are a bad influence or not, I am a grown wolf..." It was slightly teasing but she was still confused, although her true emotions were held tightly within her nothing dare to show on her pelt. She merely had to be patient, finding information was a skill of Aleera's, and she would simply need to use it. "Now what can you tell me of this land. I find that I am lost more times than I am found." A small smile on her maw.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Of course you are. He offered, with a sly wink, an actions that was quickly becoming a trademark of the halfbreed. When she asked him about the lands he thought for a few moments. He wasn't terribly familiar with the locale himself having spent most of his time away it seemed.

Well. I'm not terribly well versed on the area, don't go east, swiftcurrent wolves are that way. There's a great big lake with really bad tasting water up north. ..to the west is ..things. Rolling his shoulders ins. Dismissive shrug he continued. If you're after specifics around here, you're best talking to Ame, she seems to know what's going on He wasn't sure if his answer offered any satisfaction, but he had little to say about the sunspire, and even less good, he opted for being vague in this regard.

84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
A playful smirk found it way on to her face, with a slight snort. She looked away ever so slightly while he thought of the land he called home. Although hearing his words she would nod her head, she had heard Ferdie Von Pelt's law to stay away from the Swiftcurrent Pack, there was no problem there, she had no intention of making waves. Although hearing of Ame her auds would perk once more, "Who is Ame?" Curiosity made it's way on to her features, she still had so many to meet, what a daunting task this is...
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Fang blinked for a moment at the question, it seemed to dawn on him that Ame had been keeping to herself, in fact he was certain he hadn't seen her since she travelled with Ferdie and himself to the swift current creek. Uhh, Ame is a Dark female, she's nice, she seems to keep track of what happens around here. ..now that I think on it I'm not sure where she would be he shrugged before lifting himself up, giving a flicker of a smile to Aleera before speaking. Now I must make my leave, I have other things to attend to, until next time, aleera.