Meadowlark Prairie Chasing freedom
75 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Tobias

She had to leave; she was not one of them. She was nothing at all like them. And that's what she did. After the hunt she ran.

The female was running low on steam and didn't know how long it had been since she got the courage to up and leave. She was of no use there and soon it would have been apparent and since prey was more scarce, she feared that she would soon be next on the menu. Fatigue was beginning to catch up to her and somewhat blur her vision making her run into a tree or another wolf.
Hunter: 1/5

133 Posts
Ooc —
The cowboy had just managed to deliver the killing blow to a small rabbit when the force of something collided with his side. He stumbled confused as his attention fell to the woman who rebounded off him. It took a moment, but the face had been stored in the back of his memory for quite some time now. Whoa there— what's the rush lil' lady? He had definitely seen her before, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
75 Posts
Ooc —
She had ran into a wolf and was thrown onto the ground with a thud. As she tried to regain her subtle breathing she looked up at the stranger hoping it wasn't vengeance and it wasn't. Giving a sigh of relief and standing up she gave a reassuring smile. "I...I." Even as her breathing was normal she still couldn't speak. The female was dehydrated, weak, and above all scared

133 Posts
Ooc —
It would only take a quick glance for the cowboy to make an assessment. Surely Kaistleoki were not the only ones that had been plagued by the recent disasters, wherever she was from she was likely dealing with the same issues. It's alright, probably the quakes right?

He lowered his nose nudging the female's side lightly as he looked at her showing ribs. Food's scarce here too, but you're welcome to stick around if you're willing to help out. What's your name?
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
75 Posts
Ooc —
He thought it was the earthquakes but she shook her head a bit. "It's not just that...I...I was apart of a pack and I left.... they were cruel....I'm scared t..that they'll kill me I..if I'm found." At the thought of her being torn apart; Radar started to shake in fear. She didn't even notice him inspecting her ribs. "I..I'm R..r...Radar."

133 Posts
Ooc —
Radar! One of the founding members right? She had disappeared after some time, but he just assumed the girl had wandered off for something else. It wasn't that uncommon after all...but it sounded like she had run into a rather bad group. You use to be part of Kaistleoki, right? Don't worry about this other pack, you'll be safe here. Not like she was the only one running from something. Speedy had a similar story, although it had been more of her own fault there. You might not remember me, but I'm Tobias.
75 Posts
Ooc —
He knew of her and she remembers seeing him briefly at a meeting and she relaxed but only slightly. "Yes I was and t..thank you." She couldn't be more grateful for them right now. "I remember seeing you but we never officially met I don't think." She offered a small smile.

133 Posts
Ooc —
He pulled away with a light smile, Don't worry about it. We are missing some numbers right now from the quakes. Could really use the extra paws now than ever. You any good at hunting? We have pups to feed and our water source grew muddy. Truth be told it wasn't his place to recruit, but surely Evergreen wouldn't mind an old member. If he did, he could deal with it when he was back...if he came back.
75 Posts
Ooc —
The pack was smaller then according to this wolf and she nodded at his question. "Yes I am a fairly decent hunter." She was able to keep herself alive so she wasn't completely terrible. She then remembered hearing about pups being born when she was last here.

133 Posts
Ooc —
Could wrap up here :thinking:

The cowboy nodded with a hum, Sounds good. There isn't a whole lot in the area thanks to the quakes, so smaller game is all we really have, but it adds up. Welcome back to the pack, it was some good timing. Honestly, it was another mouth to feed, but the addition of extra paws to help seemed to outweigh the consequences. Soon they would have to assess the damage of their territory to see if it was worth cleaning up.
75 Posts
Ooc —
She gave the man a soft smile and now that she was a bit more calm, Radar felt at peace now. "It feels good to be back thank you. I will try to help in any way that I can." She stated simply.

133 Posts
Ooc —
Much appreciated. I'm gonna keep goin', but I'll see you around, yeah? Prey won't catch itself. He gave a grim chuckle as his smile faltered slightly. True to his word though he would give a wave of his tail before continuing on the path he was on before Radar had run into him. Time to feed some pups.