Ravensblood Forest Is the stars supposed to go round
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Hawkeye

Thistle shook her head after they had chased the cougar off, trying to dispel the ringing in her ears and the dizzying feeling she felt betwixt her eyes. She stood still for a moment trying to catch her breath and perhaps head home, but first she needed to deal with the children and the femme. She looked around and blinking her eyes fast and furious to take the 2 femmes she saw down to 1. She stepped forward and saw the blood welling out of the other's face and shook her head again the ringing hitting a crescendo.

She stared trying hard to see what was coming or going and spoke her words slightly slurred, but she managed to calm it down. Sssorry I'm Thistle. You're bleeding I can fix that if you'd like. You are Juniors mother? She swept onto our shore but she couldn't remember how to properly say your name as is with children. My husband and I took her in for the time being. She stood panting, she had yet to take stock of everything but the head wound the heavy paw and then colliding with the log had left her with.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Blood drooled into the black beast's right eye, making it hard to see and thus making her highly uncomfortable. Her eyes were her ultimate tool, and with one of them out of service, she was useless. She could barely hear from her right ear, and now her right eye was covered in the deep crimson substance.

Not only that, her adrenaline was seeping away, causing the cougar scratch on her head to begin throbbing and stinging as the air touched it. The other female flooded Hawkeye with words, and she nodded dumbly, feeling light-headed and exposed to the world.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was able to focus enough to see the blood pooling in the femmes eye and she turned looking on the ground finding some Aloe vera plant and some cobwebs, she ripped them up almost tripping herself in the process as she fought to stay to on her feet.

She licked gently at the wounds until they were clean and blood free and she placed the aloe on it gently smearing it with a paw, toddling to and fro and almost falling over on three paws her vertigo and balance off kilter and she placed the cobwebs tight to it. That will get you home.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye watched with one eye as the female stumbled around looking for things, and it reminded her a little of Blue Willow (without the unsteady stance part.)

The large female flinched under the workings of the light-colored she-wolf tending to her, though she tried not to. The last big injury she had was when she'd lost her hearing at six months, and besides a thorn here or there, Hawkeye was not used to pain. "Thank you," the green-eyed wolf said. She was thinking more clearly now, though her mind was still racing slightly. She put her body against the other female's to try and steady her. "I want to thank you for caring for my daughter while she was away. It was not your responsibility, yet you did so anyway. I owe you my gratitude and anything else you may need." Hawkeye felt weak, though she knew she must stay and say these things to the female who had fostered her daughter.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled her vision still wonky. I'm sorry i seem so unsteady I promise you i'm a healer, usually not on the receiving end of injury I find that i am having some issue with my current state.

Thistle felt the other flinching and though she did not wish to cause her more pain, she needed to in order to make it better. She tilted her head and spoke softly i have three children of my own 2 boys and a girl. I would hope that if they were lost someone would care for them until the gods saw fit to give them back to me. I did not more than what most mothers would do. But I do thank you for such kind words. Thistle smiled then, and tilted her head back, the other was a good deal larger than she, thistle being rather petite all things told. Does it feel better now?
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt lame, not knowing how she could help the smaller female. "Is there anything I can do?" She figured trying to help steady the sandy-colored female could be the only way she could assist, but perhaps there was something else she could do.

Staying quiet for a moment, Hawkeye asked, "How old are they? I have two of my own, and two foster pups from my sister who passed away." Looking into the blue-eyed female's eyes, the scarred female said, "I would care for your pups as my own if they ever showed up on my lands or you ever needed me to. It's the least I could do in return of your kindness."

In regards to how the scratches felt, Hawkeye nodded. "It hardly stings now, thank you." Wondering if Blue Willow could provide the same things, or even more since she would have her caches, a smile tugged at her lips. "I'm Hawkeye, by the way. And you are?"
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled and then winced the pain in her head hitting a crescendo of bells and whistles the cacophoney about to unnerve her. She had a concussion and head injuries were always tricky All i can do is get rest really, but thank you.

She smiled then and said quietly They are 9 weeks old.Thank you for that, if I ever need the help i'll look you up. Thistle shifted her weight trying to keep her head from hurting.

She chuckled Sorry I'm Thistle Cloud Loðbrók but you can call me Thistle. Thistle sat down for a moment adrenaline still pumping through her body probably the only thing keeping her upright at he moment.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
"Thistle..." Hawkeye spoke quietly under her breath. "Why don't we get you back to your pack and we can get together another time. You look worse off than I do, even though I'm the one with the fucked up face. Is your head okay?" The dark female hadn't seen anything, but she'd knocked her own head once or twice as a child and it send her reeling.

Hawkeye moved forward to assist Thistle, but waited for the other female to accept; the tall, dark woman was simply guessing that something was wrong with the sandy female's head from watching her and not due to medical experience (although her parents were both expert healers, Hawkeye'd been too busy traveling around the lands to pick up most of what they did — something she now regretted).
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled at the genteel wolf in front of her, and blinked once twice, it is okay my pack lands are just that way, it is not a long walk I should be fine to make it there unscathed, I do not want you to keep your daughter from yourself or your pack any longer than necessary. However, you must come back and see me again, please?

Thistle leaned against the larger female for a moment, taking the kindness that was easily given. Enough to get her own four feet under her steady. As her limbs were shaky at best she soon were able to gain a semblance of some control on them. Thank you Hawkeye.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Her limbs ached and itched to move after Thistle. The dark female stayed where she was until the sandy wolf disappeared from sight, and even then, she stayed a few moments more.

I hope she's okay... Hawkeye thought nervously before turning around and running towards the Plateau. She searched the lands just in case the girls hadn't run back, and let out the breath she was holding when she saw nothing.