Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Nerian and @Ragnar so i decided to put this up and to let you guys find her set directly after this thread even though it isn't concluded yet i'm assuming here that Thistle got knocked with a paw and into a tree maybe concussion and she may or may not have paw marks scouring her sides

Thistle tottered from her meeting with Hawkeye the mother of Junior, where there should only be 1 thing she was seeing anywhere from 2 to 4 and her head hurt, she was dizzy and her stomach was roiling and twirling, while bile rose up in her throat. She wasn’t sure if she could make it home, that cougar had knocked her for a loop. As she continued doggedly on, her body moved of its own accord in zig zag patterns and she fell a few times so her legs were cut and sore. She continued on, but she soon realized as spots began to dance before her eyes that she would not be able to make it the whole way, and she let out a loud bark mixed with howl as best she could; and then she sunk to her knees and swayed side to side unsure which way to go, but it was going to hurt, whichever way she went.

She thought she saw someone coming and she began to speak making not much sense other than Cougar came….junior after junior….saved her….went home mother….hawkeye….cougar…head Then she welcomed the darkness that hit her eyes like a freight train and she hit the ground with a loud thump her body prone and her breathing erratic and rapid as her mind tried to calm the adrenaline that fueled through it and heal itself all at the same time.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian had traveled away from Stavanger Bay that day for one reason, well two actually, First and foremost; She was looking for the very best flowers, she had wanted to get a gift for the wife of her husband.... hum that didn't sound right but it was what it was. Secondly if she came across any plants that would be useful for healing she dug those out by the root and planned on dragging those home to plant.

During her travels she heard an odd a very odd yet, very very familiar howl. Her heart began to race, her ears buzzing as the blood flow and adrenaline flowed through her. Thistle! Nerian hissed through her mouthful of plants as she darted as fleet as an angel toward the sound and scent. Her heart leapt up into her throat and she plowed through the underbrush and planted her feet stopping before colliding with Thistle.

Odd broken words escaped thistle before she slipped away, none made sense, but the smell of cougar was pungent upon Thistle and that was just not good, she knew their fighting tattics a good thump to the head quick, precise and unfortunately very strong... Nerian panicked dropped her bundle and lay down at Thistle' Clouds head tucking her front legs below Thistles head she rocked her skull up upon her legs elevating it off the ground. Thistle.... Thistle... Nerian moaned covering Her sister wives face with demanding kisses attempting to get the blood flow moving properly and wake her up.

She glanced at the plants she had found today, a stargazer lily which was toxic to eat, Blue Lisianthus it was pretty but useless and then some Agueweed, and a small neglected cayenne pepper plant it had only two small peppers on it, it needed TLC to survive. Nerian had planed on taking it home and growing it strong and healthy as a further gift for Thistle since the uses for it were endless. Especially in the wound department.

This little plant could wake Thistle if only she just reach it and pluck one pepper from it. The seeds were what was needed to draw the blood flow to Thistle's tongue, face and head. That would revive her quickly. But Nerian couldn't reach it from her place at Thistles head and she didn't want to put Thistle's head down in case of a bleed below the skin.

She leaned for it but just couldn't reach it, she suddenly cared very very little about the survival of the rare plant at that moment she wanted only to save this female, this selfless amazing wolf needed someone to care for her no expenses would be spared.

Nerian lifted her head and howled a long loud song, begging for Ragnar... anyone... a squirrel would do if it would bring her the plant just feet away from her. In the agonizing moments before the arrival of Ragnar, Nerian went over in her head what plants could work to help Thistle while she licked Thistles face and eyes murmuring to her, between licks [size=x-small]Thistle... Thistle... please wake up..... Thistle I love you my dearest.... wake up.... Thistle Cloud[/size]

stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar's face at hearing Nerian telling Thistle she loves her:

<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #0b0c14; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TdbsUHq.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #4b4e55; outline: 10px solid #1f2633;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#313d4a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 420px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

Ragnar had been patrolling the perimeter when Nerian's howl had risen into the air, sounding desperate, urgent, long and loud so that it was ensured it would reach him. Something was wrong Ragnar knew and wasting no time he launched himself out of the territory, brow furrowed in concentration of pinpointing his wife's location. Hackles bristled against his spine in anticipation of what he might find. The scenarios that had traveled through the scarred Scandinavian's mind was nothing compared to what he found when he finally reached Nerian. He had not expected to see Thistle's head cradled on Nerian's paws, nor to hear the soft words that escaped his Priestess' lips in between licks. Not knowing that anything was truly wrong with Thistle he was left to jump to conclusions from afar, feeling anger. Anger that Thistle had lied to him all along. She'd made such a big deal out of it to hide the fact that she was really in love with Nerian in the same way that Nerian was in love with her, right? And what of him? Where did he stand in this relationship? He had only proposed the idea of a polygamy relationship because he thought Nerian had been in love with him as she had told him.

It did not make sense to Ragnar, considering they had both strongly disliked one another if not hated each other and what now they were lesbian lovers? Was the marriage to him just some kind of front? A big lie? Ha, the joke's on Ragnar now. A low grow slipped from betwixt his bared teeth, hating the pain from the double betrayal both of his wives had dropped upon him ripped through his heart. Feeling his heart tear only proving that he really did love both women, he half considered spitting at Nerian to take Thistle and never come back to the Bay. They could be happy without him since obviously he wasn't the thing that had bonded them as he had first been misled to believe. Instead he smirked, coy and mischievous though he was feeling far from mischievous. “Is that why you said yes to me? Do you even love me at all? Or was that a lie all along?” He wanted to turn away but the fact that Thistle didn't move or react in any way. “What is wrong with her?” He asked Nerian, still quite hurt by what he thought was a betrayal and confused but worry for his fawn Shield Maiden began to weed it's way into his mind as he realized that something wasn't right. It wasn't like Thistle not to speak.

1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistles dreams were dark and confusing she was running towards something, but couldn't find it. It was as if her legs were stuck knee deep in sand, and she was in slow motion towards an end that she needed to be at, but couldn’t reach. Her children were missing and her husband and she was scared and it was so very dark and scary there. Why wasn’t Ragnar there to save her? Occasionally she'd see someone laughing or hear it and it was high and cold and cruel. She asked why do you hurt me so a flutter of her lashes a restless movement behind closed lids and the rapid breathing as her sides moved with each life giving breath. They were all that showed she was still alive to those gathered around her.

A small whine deep in breast for whatever darkness plagued her an ear twitch as words reached her murky mind only to be closed again in darkness. She did not wake not for the words she could not hear. Her legs would twitch and her muzzle moved, but still she did not wake. Did not open azure blues to look at her husband in reproach or anger at his cutting words. She did not even hear what Nerian was saying, so how could she be to blame? Not that she would have cared, she would rather get along with the woman, even perhaps love her in a way akin to family someday, but it did not matter at the moment.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian looked up at Ragnar and her jaw dropped or eyes were wide, if he heard that why didn't her hear 'wake up' why could he not see this was urgent, it was not as if Thistle returned the feelings. This is serious Ragnar! Nerian yelled at him hoping to throw him of that mindset immediately and crush it so he never thought of this again, of course I love her!! She is my sister wife and my family now!

Now her voice turned pleading She needed him to shut up and get his help Ragnar she's hurt!!! I'm trying to wake her for the love of God!!! She collapsed then moaned something about a junior and a cougar and a mother then she passed out. If a cougar attacked her then there maybe a head injury and that means for the life of her she can't sleep!!! We have to wake her up by any means necessary! Nerian bleated it all out as fast as she could,

I need to keep her head up, you need to get me that plant!! Nerian inclined her head to the pile of plants and flowers just far enough away that she could not reach them I need one of those long red peppers off the plant with the roots open it carefully those seeds inside are hot! if you get them on your tongue you will feel it! and it will not kill you even though you may think so. Those seeds are known to bring around someone that's passed out very quickly I just hope there is enough, that plant isn't very strong

Nerian worried about getting thistle's mouth open but that only needed to happen if there were seeds in that little pepper and Ragnar could open it and expose the seeds. Nerian whined softly as Thistle whined and began licking Thistle's face and eyes again

excerpt from a website

To start with, the brain. The first thing anyone notices when eating cayenne, besides a hot mouth, is a red face and sweat on the forehead and cheeks.

There is no other herb that moves the blood faster to the head and brain than cayenne. Getting more blood to the brain can have great positive effects on stress, vision, thinking, memory and be the first step in healing a brain injury or disease.

It will also keep anyone from fainting or losing consciousness. I dare anyone to pass out with a mouthful of cayenne.

BISER: Did taking cayenne hurt any of your patients?

SCHULZE: Usually only when they eliminate it. It can be as hot coming out as it was going in. Some people are more sensitive to cayenne than others.
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Slight pp of Thistle. Danni I can change it if you want. :-)

The scarred Scandinavian stared at his Priestess wife intently when she yelled at him that it was serious, eyebrow rising as if to say indeed it is silently. Black, leathery nostrils flared when she responded how it was so obvious that she all the sudden loved Thistle as a sister wife and family but Nerian hadn't answered his question, not really. If her words were meant to reassure him they were doing a poor job. “That is not what I asked you.” Ragnar told Nerian coolly, expecting an answer. If it wasn't that his worry for Thistle, the pain in his heart that something was wrong with her, he would not have budged until Nerian answered what he had asked. He wanted an answer to what he had asked her, not something that sounded similar but really wasn't an answer to his specific question. He would assist her in healing Thistle, of course, but if they wanted to be lesbian lovers, if he could not get a clear answer out of Nerian he would chase them both out of the Bay and they could go be without him out of his pack. Ragnar Lodbrok was no one's third wheel and they would realize that love would not be enough to stop him.

Letting out a snort he stalked over to the red peppers the Priestess spoke of, slicing into it angrily with his sharp canines, the muscles in his body going taunt as a seed touched his tongue, the burning and stinging painful though he ignored it. Ragnar was no stranger to pain and lifted his head to pluck the pepper from it's tether to the plant, setting it down gently even as his mouth felt like someone had set it on fire before Nerian. He couldn't not help them because he loved them but considering he did not have a straight answer he could not focus on the task at hand which was important ...but so was figuring out if he'd been deceived and if he would have to go home without his wives and tell his children. When Thistle let out a whine her mouth opened just enough for Ragnar to spit two of the seeds in her mouth, figuring he might as well do it since his own mouth had began to go numb from the burning of the pepper's seeds.

1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
through the darkness a sharp pain began, it burned and she began to wheeze and choke, rearing her head back retching she stumbled to her feet in surprise only to yelp as pain shot between her eyes again and she lurched to the side again blinded momentarily by pain. to land on her knees and then lay away to her side away from both of whoever it was that had woken her. She lay there choking her side heaving her head pounding with every breath. Her adrenaline was completely spent at this point there was no buffer for the pain that shot like lightning between her eyes. She attempted to lift her head downy ears perking forward, but the dots that danced behind her eyes caused her to groan and lay it back down. She could smell her husband and Nerian, assuning that one of them had found her, not knowing what had transpired while she had been lost to reality.

Her eyes shot open on a whine as she struggled again to get to her feet, finally succeeding, she stood and tottered towards home not caring why there was tension fraught in the air, she lurched towards the borders anxious to get to her own babies. Speaking as she did so though every word caused her to wince there's a cougar it went after junior another wolf hawkeye her mother helped chased it away junior went with her right now I just want ein tveir and gyda and a bed. She hung her head then and shuffled along a pang shooting to her head every step.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian glared at him pointedly not an expression she had ever used on him but today she felt it was warranted, she had whispered those words they were not meant for him and she felt a fool for feeling this way to start with since Thistles was not going to return them, so she was also mad at herself.

You asked three questions I felt I answered them; “Is that why you said yes to me?" No that is not why. You said "Do you even love me at all? Or was that a lie all along?” If you have to ask that question then I have already failed you and myself. Have I not shown you? Yes Ragnar, Sadly, I love you, You selfish male I love you.... Nerian's chest heaved and tears stained her cheeks, she said it for the first time aloud. Never realizing how true that was even if she not only, like Ragnar, she wanted to share her heart with more then one wolf but also with the same wolf. How was that wrong? Those thoughts were dashed as Thistle moved and woke up as rapidly as she knew she would once the Cayenne pepper was given, how she let Thistle get to her feet was beyond her, Damn Ragnar for distracting her, Thistle needed to stay put.

Nerian jumped up and chased her while she continued to speak to Ragnar hoping to make him realize that Thistle may die. Then you asked "What is wrong with her?” I told you that I thought a Cougar attacked.

If she was hit so hard that this is the reason she passed out, Ragnar she could Die, she may have a concussion or a brain bleed. We can't let her go and we can't let her sleep.

Nerian felt her own head throb with stress She bounded in Thistles path and shoved her body under Thistles chin Keep your head up Thistle, please Nerian whimpered to her, Glancing at Ragnar she spoke to the both of them, unsure if Thistle even understood If we can't get her to stay put We need to go to the garden; I need something to help.

stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Nerian's pointed glare was met with a stoic expression, expectant as he waited for her response. As Nerian answered him, the scarred Scandinavian felt contended with her response. His eyes stayed hard for a moment longer before they gradually softened as he noted the tears staining her fur a darker coloration around her eyes when she admitted that she did love him. It was the first time she had actually spoken it out loud to him and she was right he was selfish to want the hearts of both women, to want them to live together with him. But he did not see himself as a monster if only because it wasn't like he was married to one and sneaking behind her back with the other. They were both married to him now and he wasn't cheating on anyone. “Thistle stop.” The Jarl commanded her as he launched himself after the two women who had each gotten something of a head start on him. “You will stay here and allow Nerian to heal you. You are not well. What would I say to the children if you disobeyed and died, hmm?” Since when did his wife become suicidal? He caught up to them easily and he barred the path with his body intent to mirror each of Thistle's movements until she gave up and finally laid back down. “I get that you would do it to hurt me but you have to think of how the consequences of your actions will hurt our sons, our daughter,” Who was already a bit of a recluse. Ragnar didn't want to imagine what would happen to Gyda if Thistle let herself die.

“Be a good girl for our children.” He encouraged her intending to use force to get her to stay if it came down to it. She wasn't much of a match for him physically on a regular day let alone injured.

1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
thistle heard the two arguing but continued on intent to put distance between herself and them. She did not wish to hear them refused to listen. Or perhaps she couldn't listen because it was jarring to her head. She was irritated with both of them at the moment, yes she was hurt and she liked that maybe they cared a little though she couldn't tell if they cared at her at all from the sounds of things, because all she heard was Nerian admitting she loved Ragnar nothing more. She felt a little put aside, her husband was more worried about getting the words I love you out of Nerian than he was if she was okay and it hurt a little bit. Granted she didn't know the whole situation so she had no idea what had his ire up in the first place. She did know though that regardless of the situation had they been fighting she would have done her best to help who ever needed it, before fighting with Ragnar or Nerian or whom ever, but she was not afraid to tell Ragnar to stuff it most of the time, though she probably should have been. He moved to intercept her and she huffed a little bit.

She had been stopped boldly by Nerian which had jarred her head even harder, and caused a yelp to fall out of her mouth. She stood teetering and fell to her knees at that point looking at Nerian Dumbly for a moment, What d'you do that for? I'm looking at da ground so i can walk, I just want to go home. She struggled to her feet again, not sure if she was making much sense and really honestly not caring one whit, she wanted to go now, she wanted her children and she wanted to sleep, knowing full well that she couldn't but it didn't stop her from wanting it any less! Her words were slurred but she continued on

Then Ragnar blocked her path and She stared at him her eyes sliding in and out of focus and she stared and then spoke to him you didn'tcare minute ago that I could be dyin Rag'ar but would rather have your ego stroked or whatever that was back there, by all means dont start now. and I would never do anything to hurt you i cannot believe you would even think that after everything i've done and given up for you. So don't talk to me about hurting anyone, when you are the king of it and I avoid it all cost. I am not that vindictive. she panted her head splitting as she fought to stay upright not even believing this man right now. She growled as she almost fell again, but she continued to go forward doggedly swaying at every step having to stare at the ground to keep her focus. She had to shake off both Nerian and Ragnar who were dogging her every step she just wanted to go home and make sure her children were okay. I am going to the children Right now I just almost saw junior killed i want to hold our children make sure they are fine. she whimpered then closing her eyes tightly as pain assailed her head at every word and step. please Ragnar what is so wrong about wanting to be at home. I'll let Nerian take care of me but I want to go home and you, you just stop talking my head hurts enough as it is I can barely focus on you theres 4 of you! I can also barely understand you with my head like this and having to answer you is not making the pain any less. you're lucky I'm even standing on my own two feet. I'm not suicidal I was trying to save Junior So, now please move and if you're not going to move then at least help me so no more damage is done but i am going home and i am holding our children with or without your help. she sighed then and she swayed a little bit just wanting to go home. Realizing she couldn't do this much longer she went to her knees and then her side laying down for a moment wanting to close her eyes, if she could just sleep it would go away. She shook her head violently and stood again zig zagging again on her way hom words slurring together as she walked Nosleepnerve man...no sleep

*Sorry i edited based on how the symptoms would be...there's moment of lucid thought and then slurred words and erratic movement*
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Finally decided on a treatment route and how a wolf, could possibly prepare it, talk about bringing work home.... I over complicated it then had to back off

Nerian stared at Thistle repeating thistles words carefully under her breath, only her lips moved at she went over the thoughts in her head. 4 of you.. 2 feet ... she's delirious.. head ache.... is there a brain bleed? vision affected... I need to get the swelling down...

Nerian snapped to reality and shook her head pressing her lips tight together, she was going to be too kind to her sister wife and perhaps hard on the pups, since they would have to see their mother in pain. But come hell or high water Nerian was treating Thistle for her injuries. No sleeping for at least 4 hours after that we will be waking you up every hour on the hour just to be sure you are capable of waking up. Tomorrow night you can sleep for real.

The pups are fine but you can't see them until tomorrow, I want to be sure they will not accidentally further injure you,

Nerian swallowed and looked to Ragnar her voice less bold this time and more reassuring at the same time looking for approval from Ragnar
If you insist Ragnar or I will bring a pup; just one at a time. To help wake you every hour on the hour so that you can see them but then I get to apply my poultices to you as well.

Nerian inclined her head to Ragnar and lowered her gaze, hoping he would understand she was deferring to him when it came to this part of her treatment plan, leaving up to Ragnar to accept or deny that part of the plan.
She waited for Ragnar's response to that then cleared her throat and spoke with clear intention and a boldness she reserved for occasions such as these. Her tone left no room for insubordination. For now until Tomorrow Night, Thistle Cloud, you will have to lay down in my stone den where it is quiet away from noise and close to my herbs.
Ragnar if you can gt her there I need to prepare the Arnica and the Feverfew if the Arinca is prepared incorrectly it can be dangerous.
In order to reassure Ragnar, Nerian added I've never done it incorrectly. To bad she also left out that she had never actually prepared it herself but had only watched the high nurse do it, it was easy enough... to watch.

Nerian lowered her nose to the ground and sniffed she need clay to make the poultice. I'll meet you there, I need to gather some things. Most of it is ready
She hoped she didn't destroy all the dried herbs in her den the other day, and she had readied more she just hoped fervently that they were ready enough. Nerian followed her nose getting out of range of them. She soon found the sticky clay dirt she needed, and dug up a football sized hunk of it. Though it wasn't pleasant to taste she picked it up in her mouth and gently carried it to her Den, hoping to beat Ragnar and Thistle there.

Nerian found her Arnica flowers all ready and perfectly dried she picked out any stems and cast them aside she needed only the flower. Water!! I need water Nerian darted out of the den and ran to the garden grabbed up a shell she had found by the ocean and brought back to the garden. she dipped it into the lake and brought back water to her den. Nerian piled the Arnica flowers on a flat rock she had tediously drug to outside of her den. She grabbed up a rocked rock and began dropping it over and over again onto the arnica until is was crushed up dried flower bits. Once that was done she dropped mouthfuls of waters onto the arnica until is was slightly runny but not soaked. Nerian then picked up tiny bits of clay and began mixing it into the arnica/water mix until is was a pasty poultice. Content it was done correctly she glanced around getting worried for Ragnar and Thistle.

stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Last post for me. :-)

“I didn't know there was anything wrong with you,” He growled lowly at Thistle, feeling that he had to jump on the defensive, chest rising with offense at her assumption that he didn't care whether she lived or died. She obviously hadn't listened to a word he had ever said about loving her, in that case. It wasn't as if he ran around throwing the love word out to every wolf he set his eyes on. Hell, he hadn't even told his children he loved them. It was implied in his actions, though, so Ragnar automatically assumed that the children knew that. “Whatever Thistle. Lay down,” He spoke with a slight lift of his lip — his wolfish way of rolling his eyes — not wanting to have this argument with her right at this moment. It seemed like all they did was fight and now she wanted to start a fight when she was potentially on her death bed? Ragnar understood in that moment that he would never understand a woman's mind.

“I will bring the children to you tomorrow. You need rest, not to fuss over them and not to have them being boisterous.” Ragnar wasn't budging on that no matter which wife pleaded with him. Thistle would rest tonight without the children annoying her and possibly ruining her time to heal (besides likely they would give her a headache which Tokio feels would make everything ten times worse). Nerian insisted on letting Thistle go home and he stared at his Priestess Wife with heavy defiance. “And what am I supposed to do if she passes out from walking? She just said her head hurts her.” No one was listening to him, of course, Nerian disappeared and Thistle began murmuring nonsense and he was left with the distinct feeling of wanting to rip his own face off in frustration.

Their trip back was slow and when they reached Nerian Ragnar was frustrated and irritated and ready to tear someone apart. “Next time either of you disobey me like that again there will be consequences. It doesn't matter that you are my wives, do you understand?” He growled lowly at them. After he received his answer he stormed away without so much as a word to them.

1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Last post for me too :D

Thistle's eyes flashed and she spoke sharply Maybe if you weren't so mistrusting Ragnar. She shook her head again trying to dispell the buzzing that was threatening to overtake her head. It wouldn't be too much longer before she blacked out again of that she was certain.

Thistle had walked in silence most of the way ignoring her husband and his irritating ways. She was furious with him and hurt that he would think she would hurt him like this. She had not gotten hurt on purpose and there he was acting like she had the insufferable selfish inconsiderate man. She snorted a few times, but she continued on to the best of her abilities.

Upon making it to Nerian she slumped to the ground she looked up at her husband and spoke softly Go away Ragnar I do not have the patience for your anger today. She sighed again and felt like crying, but mostly she just let the darkness meet her quickly, because she just didn't care at the moment she was tired of fighting, she just wanted to sleep, and she had confidence that Nerian wouldn't let her die.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian frowned as Ragnar left; she felt quiet the same as Thistle however she did not have the balls to say it so. Without a word she nursed Thistle applying the poultice to Thistle's head and neck the arnica would constrict the blood vessels and reduce the swelling where it needed it. Thistle would look rather silly with a muddy cap upon her head but it would be worth it in the end, function over fashion.

Nerian found her FeverFew mostly in tact, there was enough for two days by then the rest might be dry enough else wise she's have to go to the hotsprings and make a tea. Nerian brought Thistle three dried leaves of Feverfew and guided Thistle though eating them afterward Nerian paced all night. She had hopped she would have had Ragnar to help her keep Thistle awake so that they could take turns sleeping themselves but this was not the case. This whole day had gone terribly wrong for all involved

Nerian woke thistle every hour and asked her the name of the children and her name and the name of the pack, random questions but each with a purpose, when Thistle answered without slurring or getting them incorrect only then would Nerain allow her to sleep more, While she paced and counted down the hour. Taking the time to check and change the arnica poultice each time it dried completely. Nerian stayed by Thistle side for two days without a wink of sleep leaving only to get food from the nearest food store and then only the lightest meat.

When thistle was no longer in danger of dieing of a brain bleed, and Nerian felt a sufficient amount of time had passed that Thistle could and would heal in her own time, did she kiss Thistle's cheek lovingly gave her the last of the Feverfew leaves to help stave off any headache she might still have and stumbled past her deep into the back of her den and sleep soundly.

Nerian woke up only once and thumped her paw on the den flor Crap!!! The pepper plant To exhausted to go check on it Nearin sighed sadly and curled back up what was a few more hours, it was probably dead already, it's roots having been plucked from the ground.