Porcupine Ridge toy cars in the highway
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Reckless. Idiot. Fearless.
Choose your pick. All of these words could fit the silver male's description. While most tried to spend their lives avoiding trouble, Finn adored to run into it. His addiction to adrenaline and his rebel heart had been with him since the very beginning. Everything his mother told him not to do, the little silver pup did in the next second.

Currently, he was no different. Even if more than a year had gone by, Finn had not retired his inner teen reasoning and his inmature side jokes. He was the same young boy that walked by with chocolate smudges in his face and still claimed not to know what happened to to the cake -- the only difference was that he was bigger now.

Oh yes, Finn was the kid your mother always warned you about.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Fang was left a little worse off since his run-in with the female lambda. The result was a creature trying to follow his instinct to wander, explore, travel. Despite the lack of mobility he still managed to will himself away from the mountain, his often playful mood, and friendly demeanour was replaced with practically personified irritation. Patience was all but gone, if he were not lame his attitude could be a deadly encounter for anyone unfortunate enough to cross his path.

So when it came to him crossing paths with a silver youth, he would just as soon turned and walked away. That however wasn't an option it seemed today, instead he simply stopped his trek, golden eyes regarding the silver creature with cold indifference. Somehow though, he expected this encounter to be one of those annoying moments when he was about to have his patience tested. Why would he think that?

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Finn was a thrill-seeker. There was something about danger that was atractive to him, maybe that's why scouting was one of his favorite activities--right after talking. More often than not the silver boy would get in trouble because of his rash decisions and his not always appreciated humour. Today's plan was to seize the sharp-edged rock formation that laid before him.

It was risky. Perfect.
As he trekked carefully along the sides of the edges of the ridge, he kept his nose close to the ground. Little bits of rock stabbed his paw pads, though that didn't stop him he continued to walk aloung the treacherous paths that the ridge had set for him. He kept going, until a blonde blob materialized in front of him. While Finn's lush silver coat could merge with the different hues of gray present in the mountains, Fang stuck out like a sore thumb.

The male stared at him coldly, and Finn wondered what bug had crawled up his bottom. Instead of leaving the man and walking away, Finn decided to get a little conversation going, even if he doubted his greeting would be well recieved.

Enjoying the view?, he asked while giving a lash of his tail. He was not necessarily refering to the amazing view that stretched behind him but the fact that he was staring at him so intently.

<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The initial irritation at having bumped into another wolf with no where, or no ability, to flee was eventually replaced with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. The youthful exuberance that mired the silver males step was amplified when he questioned Fang's motives. Had it been any other time, he'd probably have reacted much the same way, witty remarks, and bouncing around like a child.

He let out a small chuckle, taking a few steps towards the youth, as best he could. The cold stare having been replaced with smirk. Honestly? I was hoping your slip. It's a long way down the mountainside, could have been amusing. Of course he hadn't meant that, he was just replying to the young males words with his own humour, as twisted as it was at the moment.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Little bits of rock threatened to puncture the skin on his paw pads if he exerted any more pressure. He shuffled his paws and tried to lessen the force he applied on the gritty surface. Fang's chuckle was met with one of his own. Ah, well sorry to ruin your show man he barked while eying the long and fatal fall that awaited him if he misplaced one of his paws.

Wanna wrestle? That might send someone tumbling down faster, he commented. Wrestling at the top of such merciless peaks was suicide --and a cruel joke from Finn. He was a reckless male that more often than not got a taste of pain to remind him he was not unbreakable.

What's your name? he asked out of the blue, wanting to change the topic of death and falling. As amusing as it was to imagine he didn't want their words to become a reality.

298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Raising an eyebrow as best a wolf could, one of his ears flicking to the side as the young male asked to wrestle. He assumes it was a joke, and even if it wasn't he was unlikely to jump in on that game. He shook his head slightly, an amused smile spread over his features. I don't wrestle with other guys, champ. He offered playfully.

Fang finally opted to sit when the silver beau asked his name. A wince travelled over his face when he finally rested on his haunches. Fang, my names Fang. His words coming out harsher than he intended, the halfbreed was still dealing with the frustration that came from his injury. It was one thing to be encumbered by your own idiocy, it was another thing to have to deal with the pain, and additional weakness, in front of someone, especially someone he didn't know.

He did his best to regain his playful composure and returned the young males question. What should I call you?

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Fang's excuse was probably misinterpreted by the silver male, his eyes widened as plates as he emphasized on the word guys. Lasher and Peregrine flashed in his mind momentarily.
Oh, no hell -- not that kind of wrestling dude, he stammered wanting to voice his opinion on the subject--and clarify potential misundertsandings.

He noticed the blonde male's cringe when he seated but decided not make any comment on it, instead he walked a little further to find a stable spot to place his precious and high-valued bum. Well Fang, I'm Finn nice to meet ya he barked while shuffling his butt into his rocky chair. Tiny pieces of rock punctured his bottom and made him shuffle again making it seem he was seating on an anthill.

298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The knee-jerk reaction from Finn caused a grin to spread of his features. The grin remained as the young male tried to awkwardly sit in the rocks below him. Having a hard time sitting for someone who doesn't wrestle like that. He added with a wink.

the playful youth was entertaining, though his apparent lack of self preservation he exhibited from climbing over a cliff face, made Fang wonder how far he'd take the risk. What are you doing up here, besides squirming in your bum?

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

An uncontrollable urge to reposition his butt--again-- stuck quickly after Fang's joke about his continuous squirming had been launched. He kept his bottom still, until the sharp edge of a rock against his skin made him give in and wiggle again. Ha ha ha, he barked sarcastically while giving allowing a soft scoff to float from his lips.

He thanked the heavens above that he had not joined a pack on the mountain --besides being a complete claustrophobe he did not enjoy trekking on gritty paths like these. I'm doing more that you, which is incredible considering the injury in your butt he remarked, having witnessed the cringe in his face as he took a seat before.

298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
ur gay. No ur gay. no ur gay. Pretty much their entire conversation.

The hybrids eyebrows rose at the comment a sneer spreading over his features when the quip was returned. Fang was a proud male, and even in playful jest he wasn't fond of being the butt of the joke, as it were. He lifted from his sitting position, taking a few slow steps toward the silver beau. You're just lucky I'm in no shape to kick your ass. He spoke playfully, but there was a hint of truth in there.

Of course, despite your objections, you might like that. He did his best to hide the limp caused from his hind leg, and stopped a few short steps from Finn before speaking again. So is what you're doing up here to be a mystery? Or are you perhaps trying to sneak up on the mountain wolves? His tail slowly waved behind his frame, golden eyes fixed the youth with a look of mock suspicion.

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
bwahaha after the whole perry&lasher revelation he thinks everyone will just start coming out of the closet

When Fang rose to his paws, Finn was wuick to do the same, not because he felt threatened or because he wanted to challenge the blond man but because he was tired of the little tiny pebbles puncturing his precious buns. Fin and many other females digged them so he had to take care of the goods. He met the mountain wolf's friendly threat with a low chuff and a shrug that tried to give away he didn't think he could give his ass a beating either way.

When his threat twisted into a playful accusation Finn's gaze fell upon the male as if to try to really see what lied behind his insinuations; was he saying that to mess with him or was he actually making a move. Whoah. When it came to reading female behaviour Finn had become a fairly good translator but when dealing with this guy right here he was totally clueless.Speak for yourself, I think it's you who'd enjoy it rather than I, he barked while waving his tail in a snake-like motion from one side to another.

I'm here to see the top, he barked while shrugging his shoulders casually, he hadn't climbed the mountain with some sort of mission masked under his eyes he had come because he had simply felt like it. Are there any cute girls to sneak on? he wondered aloud while giving him a look of fake interest, as much of a cassanova Finn considered himself to be he was currently content persuing a girl in the flatlands, besides mountain girls were too clingy

298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@finn sorry for the holdup, I think I've got my muse back >_>

The banter went back and forth, they both seemed to be calling each other a variety of the same general name. He shook his head slightly until the words about wishing to see the top of the spire reached his ears. A sly grin permeated his maw, lifting his wheat coloured eyes to fix the young male with a mischievous expression. You haven't heard? The spire is a harem. You can't walk three steps without running into a female, and cute? You can't even imagine.

Fang spoke with a flare, trying to make the mountain sound like the heaven it certainly wasn't, his tail giving a playful wag behind as he nodded his head toward the mountains behind him. It's great, the only other males are too young or too stupid to know what to do with all their women. He continued his spiel, it could prove rather hilarious in any variety of ways, when a sudden idea lurched to his mind. there's one particular girl up there, cute as a button, super friendly. And she's got a soft spot for silver males. Her names Kipling. He offered a wink to Finn, the grin staying fixed. Ideally hoping he could encourage the young male to make his way up the hill to harass that particular girl.

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
don't worry about it

He waved his tail from side to side, not because he was happy or particularly amused but too simply rid his precious buns from the gritty remainings of the Ridge's flooring. After the tiny bits fell to the ground he lifted his brow and gave the blonde man a mischiveous smile. He was sure doing a good job as a retail seller, embellishing the Sunspire by calling it an all-you-can-eat harem. I bet you don't get any either way he joked lightly as she narrowed his eyes at the man, he wasn't sure whether to believe or not his fantastical description of the mountain pack.

He felt like he was being offered one of those cheap vacation packs that promised heaven but gave you hell. It was obviously too good to be true, and besides the ladies on the Plateu had a special charm. One of them particularly.
I call bullshit on that, it's impossible for a place like that to be real.., he guffawed as he shrugged his shoulder ever so lightly.

After calling out his lie, Finn had begun to look over the horizon, loosing interest in the male's words until a name was pronounced. Kipling. Cute, he thought as he eyed the man's face curiously once more.Too bad you're blonde, he barked flatly, his subconcious was too focused on another lady to even pay attention to the single wonder-girl's description.

298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
(September 04, 2014, 05:55 PM)Finn Wrote: I bet you don't get any either way
Shots fired!

A snicker escaped at the youths response, even if it was at his expense. He fought with the idea of arguing his point but gave up on it quick enough. He simply shook his head, a half smile on his face. Bitches love me. he quickly added when the silver boys words, adding a slight wink.

The hybrid lifted himself and made a few careful steps toward the youth, doing his best to both hide, and not aggravate his wounded leg, wheat coloured eyes fixed Finn with a playful stare. Call BS, my young friend, or you're just too afraid to climb up and see if its true. I'm betting you wouldn't even know what to do with one if you got the chance. The playful back and forth was certainly keeping Fang amused, a very welcome diversion from his recent history up the mountain. Just as long as he didn't strike a nerve with the youth.

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
haha oh snap!

Air blew out of the silver male's nose as the man tried to deny that he in fact lacked the ability to charm at least one of the numerous females that were supposedly running around the Sunspire. He shook his head as well, and with a crooked smile hanging on his face he barked, Pshh, the only bitch that ever loved you was your mommy,. It was a risky joke to make since he didn't know how the other would react to him messing with his mother. If Fang had mommy-issues of some kind, trouble was sure to come.

However Finn kept smiling at the blonde wolf with a careless and non-threatening expression on his face. Now if the mountain dude were to do the same but with his father, there was nothing that could ensure the platinum boy wouldn't be bothered. Having no daddy had been tough on the kid, but he would never dare to admit it.

When the half-breed stood up and walked to him, Finn rested his eyes on the man's face. He challenged him subtly and Finn being unable to say to to his public responded with a snort and a cocky shrug of his shoulders. Man, I'd go up there and steal your little girlfriend just to show you I can but I'm already taken.. he barked while quirking his brow at the man.

If you want some tips just say it man.. he barked coolly, as if implying that the reason Fang kept insisting for him to go was so that he could see him in action.
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

An exaggerated frown spread over his face at the young males words. Yeah, your mother didn't complain much either though. (lol your mum jokes) He could hardly contain the laughter that was building up inside, this juvenile back and forth was certainly a fun exchange. Finally when he offered pointers the hybrid couldn't hold it any longer. A laugh escaped and he stopped his walk. You've got a good sense of humour, I'll give you that Plateau wolves, it seemed they were all jesters.

You're from the plateau, right? Of course the male Finn hadn't said as much but the familiar scent was almost unmistakable. There's something in the water there, right? You've all got that strong humour streak. He regarded the boy for a moment before continuing. Now that I think on it, you've even got the same names, and look alike. What's up with that? Of course the only plateau wolf He had encountered had been Finn's female counterpart, Finley, who had heckled him roundly.

Speech

thoughts

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
edited to whip an ending and use for EXP

The silver yearling could feel the skin on his face burning as the blonde man snapped a yo' mamma joke of his own. He then narrowed his olive eyes at him and after a second he offered him a bright grin to applaud to his quick thinking. Another migth've taken the joke in a wrong way and might've sprung to defend the name of their progenitor at all cost --these two however didn't seem to mind a laugh over their mothers.

Right back at you man. he barked then with a friendly wave of his tail, he wouldn't mind paying another visit to the guy another day. Or he could go to the Plateu, since he had already guessed he was from there. Yeah from the Big-Dick Plateu he confirmed with a chuckle, he doubted Peregrine would mind the little word-play anyways.

Finn's tail swished rythmically from side to side until the male implied he had met another Plateu wolf with the same humor and the same name. The image of the blonde man talking to his girl stunt double made the platinum yearling's fur bristle uncounciously. Ah yeah, we've all got our own stunt double isn't that cool? he barked while sinking his eyes on the male, silently wondering what he had spoken about with his dear look-alike.

Then deciding that the view was not worth having little rocks puncturing his butt he stood up, his tail shaking off any residues that may remain. Well this was fun and all, but I've gotta get going -- us stunt doubles have very busy schedules! he barked, nodding one last time at the man as he begun to weave his way down again.