Home is where the heart is
<I>Loyal warrior till death</I>
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra had finally settled into a den for herself, it was small and a small distance from where the pack usually gathered but it was perfect.

Now laying in this den she let the day pass easily. Vectra had already hunted a small hare, so it was well pass midday. Her hare was stored in one of the packs game cashes. As though she is big she is a wolf, and as long as she kept herself well fed all she needed was a few pounds of meat every few days. Right now she just needed some relaxation. With all the stressful, and angering things that had been happening recently, Jinx being killed by some outsider, people up and leaving for no good reason. She just though to keep to herself and her leaders till all this madness was over. As she trusted in Cara, she knew the young girl could get through this.

Right now Vectra had her chin resting on her paws, her eyes closed, and her breathing nice and slow. She was just taking it easy. For once.

speech

the honorable house of deforge
32 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Quote:lemme know if you're not ok with the small pp. otherwise hellooo!

It had become routine for Creidne to haunt the boarders -alone. She was intimate with the terrain now and was most at ease on the trail that she had indented over time. However, the lonesomeness was still something to contend with.

Sulking in these thoughts as she finished her rounds, Creidne veered off course with a certain fumble in her gait. The work and worry had drained her. Set on finding compensation she made a new course for the nearest cache. Once there, she chose the freshest kill there -a still blood stained rabbit. Devouring the meal until it eased her troubles, she didn't bother bathing herself before setting off again.

However, her subsequent plans had been so ambiguous that she eventually managed to end up somewhere that was actually unfamiliar. Looking all about her as her nose scented the air, she ended up at the opening of a hollow that her curiosity dared her to enter. Poking her nose into the house, she was taken aback to touch the pointed face of another. "Oh jeez I'm sorry," she blurted while backing out.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
im fine with it, im actually happy people are finally replying XD

Vectra was a bit surprised when one of the new females had stumbled upon her den. "greetings.... you are one of the new wolves..." she drawled out not really sure what to say of this, She followed the smaller wolf out sitting outside her den and staring at the female with curiosity. Wondering what she was doing so far from her 'friends' that she seemed to join the pack with.

speech

the honorable house of deforge
32 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Despite the woman's passive forgiveness of the incident, Creidne still seared with embarrassment. Her skin went hot -specifically around her collar- and she intentionally diverted her gaze for a while. It seemed that the stress of tension dominating the Spine had gotten the best of her. Nowadays, it seemed that worrying was always at the top of her agenda and, it had certainly begun to show.

"Yea, I'm Creidne -Creidne DeForge," considering the emotions that she had now vested in things Cree thought her newness had worn off. But, she had been somewhat antisocial so she wasn't offended by the female calling her such. Finally looking at the stranger before her, Cree drew in another animated breath while rounding her eyes. Vectra certainly had one hell of a face on her. Staring for longer than she had intended to, again she was rendered bashful as she tried to explain her second lapse in manners. "Sorry again I just umm... well -nice face," she stammered.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra wondered for a moment what the dame meant, before she realized that she was talking about the white mask Vectra had on her. "yes it can be intimidating, my apology's. A trait I was born with, course I rarely get to see it myself as it is on me and getting a reflection of myself to stand still is quite hard. I am Vectra." She decided she would ask if this female intended to stay, Vectra really didn't see the point in making friends with wolves that were just 'passing through'.

Back at the meeting she had seen some of those wolves eyes, they had no loyalty for the pack that took them in, so Vectra had no interest in loyal-less creatures. "so Creidne? do you intend so remain here, or leave?" she asked the she wolf.

speech

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »