Sometimes I Snore
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
The rest of this title is "... like when I get really tired." Taken from a quote by Bill Murray. For some reason when I read it, I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Ellie was tired, which, for her, seemed a perpetual thing. She seemed constantly exhausted and/or bored out of her skull with life and living in general. Not so much that she wanted to die -- although most of her reasons for wanting to not die had to do with the fact that dying was a terrifying thing -- but enough to make going through the days tedious and almost not worth it. And today was yet another day in which she found herself somewhere else in the Wilds and didn't care one bit.

Oh sure, the vale was beautiful and all, except that Ellie had spent so much time climbing her way up and then down to it that now she just wanted to sleep away the ache in her muscles. Why she had pushed herself to come here she didn't know. Climbing mountains had to be the worst form of torture that the Gods had come up with. Not that any of it mattered now. She was tired. She would sleep. That was that.

Unless, of course, someone came along to interrupt her nap... Without another thought, she slumped to the forest floor and began to snore loudly.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

He was still lingering around the north part of Teekon Wilds. While he did need to get back to the Spine soon, he just couldn't leave yet. There was important information to be obtained. The packs seemed to be in turmoil up here. Wolves from the river pack seemed to run into the mountain pack territory without hesitation. There were signs of fighting. All which made him want to leave the pack for a while and become an assassin. Just for a little while.

But, he was loyal to Ouroboros. His queen was the only one who could command his skills now. A sad price to pay, but he enjoyed his time there. But for now, he was exploring the mountains, climbing its peaks. His muscles and pawpads were used to mountain climbing, Ouroboros started in Silvertip Mountain of course.

Before he would return to the Spine, he wanted to hunt something. His stomach growled gently, and the assassin sneaked into the shadows, hiding his body as he searched for prey. But his search for food was interrupted by something loud and obnoxious. The sound of snoring. The would-be hunter snarled, eyes and ears flickering to find the source of the sound. He found the trace, pinpointing the snores, only to find a female wolf sprawled on the floor, scaring all the prey away. He prodded the female roughly, hoping to wake her up quickly.

<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie yelped loudly as something hard prodded her in the side. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around blearily for a moment, trying to get her vision to clear after the rude awakening. Her eyes finally rested clearly on the dark male wolf who was now looking at her with an (she thought) annoyed expression on his face. Now, under normal circumstances, she would have been terrified to see a male she didn't know hovering over her with an expression like that. But these were not normal circumstances.

And so, with no regard for her health whatsoever -- as how was she to know he was a self-claimed assassin -- she said, "Uggghhh! Why do wolves keep waking me up?" He was not the first one to do so, after all. It seemed that having naps interrupted was becoming somewhat of a habit in Ellie's life. "What the fuck do you waaaant?" She gave him a good, hard glare for emphasis, trying to convey in her facial expression how pissed off she was.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

It was not the reaction he was expecting to be honest. Being rudely woken by a stranger in the middle of the woods was startling for most wolves. Most animals, actually. But instead, the female woke up, at first looking confused before her gaze found him. Then she started cursing.

He countered her angry glare with his own calm, yet annoyed gaze. "If you weren't snoring so loudly," he hissed. "I might have left you here to sleep. But you're so loud that all the prey around here was scared away." She probably didn't know she snored, but it was still annoying. Couldn't she find a den to sleep in instead?

45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie listened impatiently to the dark brown male's excuse for waking her up, and then immediately began laughing loudly, half of the reason being just to make sure the prey animals stayed away. She shimmied away from the other wolf, and then sat up, staring at him.

"If you were even half the wolf you look to be, my snoring wouldn't be able to deter you from hunting," she challenged. "You'd be able to hunt even with all the racket you claim that I make. So, obviously, you're not much of a wolf, are you?" She continued to stare at him, right into his icy blue eyes. She knew she was playing with fire here, and if he made even a single aggressive move towards her, she'd be off like a bullet. It wasn't in her best interest to let herself get beat up by a pissed off, possibly starving wolf. Then again, if she did get beat up, it would be entirely her fault.
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

He smirked at her as she backed away, spewing insults. He strode forward, getting closer to the retreating female. "Why are you backing away? Are you scared of me?" His piercing eyes bore into her then, looking annoyed and angry. "It's not that your snore scares away the prey, it's just plain annoying. Hunting takes concentration, if you must know, and your obnoxious snoring shatters that." He hissed.

The Beta bared his fangs in a threatening smile. "By the way, you should be more courteous towards strangers miss. You might just get hurt." He hated wolves that just insulted others without need. She could have been nicer with her response, but no. She had to choose the rude route. Being rude got you injured, that was for sure.

45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie backed away even farther as the dark-furred wolf came towards her. Everything about him at this point screamed, "Threatening!" -- from the way he walked to the way he spoke, to the way he grinned maliciously at her. She swallowed, trembling, and cursing at herself. She really needed to stop being so bitchy to people she didn't know. Despite this knowledge, she still had the overwhelming urge to get even with the guy. He was -- even though she was terrified -- pissing her off.

"What's your problem?" she asked. "Are you crazy? You just go around threatening wolves you just met?" Even as she spoke the words, her voice shook with fear. She was still waiting. Waiting for that one movement of his that would make her bolt. She should have been running already, but Ellie had a bad habit of enjoying pissing people off.
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

"Are you crazy?" With that, Kaname burst out laughing. The assassin rarely even did such a thing, so it surprised him more than anyone else. What was so funny about this anyway? Maybe it was the irony? People always accuse others of being crazy and only 10% of those accused are actually mentally insane.

"Yeah, maybe I am." He said between chuckles. "But you go around insulting people and pissing them off when you've just met them. I believe that is a form of sadism." If she was trying to piss him off further it wasn't working anymore. He was having way too much fun with this.

<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
"Don't get too bothered by it, I don't think it's personal. I find it a rather... 'endearing' trait of his."

The dark wolf morphed from the background, carrying a single, lumpy and shallow clay bucket in her mouth.The toxicologist set the pot down, revealing with what seemed to be wild ginger. The strong scent however, caused the she-wolf to all of a sudden inhale too deep, and went into shaking spasms of sneezes.

Turning, she spewed her germs away from the wolves. Tyrande had gone unnoticed for several days by her pack, which was fine by her. It wasn't that she was avoiding them- well, maybe partly, considering the new alpha and beta very-most-likely-probably would rather like her dead- but she had had several jobs to do. She had spent hours preparing to move her items for when Lecter passed(since, by his words, she was chosen to deal with his possessions after death). She had spent several days clearing and searching for whatever hemlock was left in the lake, and finally, spent the rest clearing out a golden plant that Lecter had asked her to remove. Regardless that it was just a sapling, and by the fact it did indeed turn out to be the toxic Laburnum, it was still a tree.

In fact, that was what the alchemist was currently doing: Getting rid of hemlock. She had a decent amount of stock, and it was an extremely dangerous plant. She had covered the pot with a top layer of ginger to shoo away and curious noses, should she have happened to set it down. She had finalized on riding towards a far mountain to destroy them, away from the pack, and out of mind, as long as no one came along to investigate...

In the duration her spasms with a writhing and pitiful submission ritual to Kaname, and, surprisingly, seemed fine with it. One could guess being a beta or alpha made you a more respectable person in her books. Er, bones.
<div><span style="color:#48c500;">I</span><span style="color:#49c600;">'</span><span style="color:#49c800;">d</span><span style="color:#4ac900;"> </span><span style="color:#4aca00;">l</span><span style="color:#4bcc00;">i</span><span style="color:#4bcd00;">k</span><span style="color:#4cce00;">e</span><span style="color:#4cd000;"> </span><span style="color:#4dd100;">t</span><span style="color:#4dd200;">o</span><span style="color:#4ed400;"> </span><span style="color:#4ed500;">s</span><span style="color:#4fd600;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd800;">a</span><span style="color:#50d900;">y</span><span style="color:#50db00;"> </span><span style="color:#51dc00;">b</span><span style="color:#51dd00;">u</span><span style="color:#52df00;">t</span><span style="color:#52e000;"> </span><span style="color:#53e100;">I</span><span style="color:#53e300;"> </span><span style="color:#54e400;">m</span><span style="color:#54e500;">i</span><span style="color:#55e700;">g</span><span style="color:#55e800;">h</span><span style="color:#56e900;">t</span><span style="color:#56eb00;"> </span><span style="color:#57ec00;">h</span><span style="color:#58ed00;">a</span><span style="color:#59ed00;">v</span><span style="color:#5aee00;">e</span><span style="color:#5bef00;"> </span><span style="color:#5cef00;">t</span><span style="color:#5df000;">o</span><span style="color:#5ef100;"> </span><span style="color:#5ff100;">g</span><span style="color:#60f200;">o</span><span style="color:#61f300;"> </span><span style="color:#62f300;">t</span><span style="color:#63f400;">o</span><span style="color:#64f500;"> </span><span style="color:#66f500;">s</span><span style="color:#67f600;">t</span><span style="color:#68f700;">a</span><span style="color:#69f800;">r</span><span style="color:#6af800;">t</span><span style="color:#6bf900;"> </span><span style="color:#6cfa00;">o</span><span style="color:#6dfa00;">v</span><span style="color:#6efb00;">e</span><span style="color:#6ffc00;">r</span><span style="color:#70fc00;"> </span><span style="color:#71fd00;">a</span><span style="color:#72fe00;">g</span><span style="color:#73fe00;">a</span><span style="color:#74ff00;">i</span><span style="color:#75fe01;">n</span><span style="color:#76fd03;">.</span><span style="color:#77fc04;">.</span><span style="color:#77fb05;">.</span><span style="color:#78fa07;">a</span><span style="color:#79f908;">n</span><span style="color:#7af809;">d</span><span style="color:#7bf70a;"> </span><span style="color:#7cf60c;">I</span><span style="color:#7df50d;"> </span><span style="color:#7df40e;">w</span><span style="color:#7ef310;">o</span><span style="color:#7ff211;">n</span><span style="color:#80f112;">'</span><span style="color:#81f114;">t</span><span style="color:#82f015;"> </span><span style="color:#83ef16;">h</span><span style="color:#84ee18;">a</span><span style="color:#84ed19;">v</span><span style="color:#85ec1a;">e</span><span style="color:#86eb1c;"> </span><span style="color:#87ea1d;">t</span><span style="color:#88e91e;">o</span><span style="color:#89e81f;"> </span><span style="color:#8ae721;">g</span><span style="color:#8ae622;">o</span><span style="color:#8be523;"> </span><span style="color:#8ce425;">h</span><span style="color:#8de326;">o</span><span style="color:#8fe329;">m</span><span style="color:#90e42d;">e</span><span style="color:#92e430;">,</span><span style="color:#93e434;"> </span><span style="color:#95e437;">g</span><span style="color:#96e53b;">e</span><span style="color:#98e53e;">t</span><span style="color:#9ae542;"> </span><span style="color:#9be545;">u</span><span style="color:#9de649;">s</span><span style="color:#9ee64c;">e</span><span style="color:#a0e650;">d</span><span style="color:#a1e653;"> </span><span style="color:#a3e756;">t</span><span style="color:#a5e75a;">o</span><span style="color:#a6e75d;"> </span><span style="color:#a8e761;">b</span><span style="color:#a9e864;">e</span><span style="color:#abe868;">i</span><span style="color:#ace86b;">n</span><span style="color:#aee86f;">'</span><span style="color:#b0e972;"> </span><span style="color:#b1e976;">a</span><span style="color:#b3e979;">l</span><span style="color:#b4e97d;">o</span><span style="color:#b6ea80;">n</span><span style="color:#b7ea84;">e</span><span style="color:#b9ea87;"> </span></div>
4 Posts
Ooc — Caylin
[size=small]Nokori[/size]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpmr3ybNrt1qz4rgp.png]

[size=x-small]Nokori breathed heavily out of his mouth, tongue lolling, pupils constricted. Walking up the damned mountainside had tired him out, what a shock. A rustle in the bush to his left made his sweaty fur stand, a rabbit was running toward him, down the face of the mountain. Odd. He trotted further, regaining his unintentional kingly posture, and reached the end of the somewhat withered trail. Now not only did he wheeze, but he could hear arguing, and what sounded like choking. He edged the clearing, his brow furrowed at the sight of three wolves in the Northstar Vale clearing...

Why would anyone in their right minds be up here? Other than me?

He pushed farther into the space, not as to startle or anger them, but to simply find out what was going on. A curious look grew on his face the closer and closer he got, seeing as the choking wolf had two buckets beside her.

What the hell is that for?

He stood a few yards away, his tail relaxed and twitching only slightly in response to the gentle wind running through Northstar Vale. Then he spoke.

"Uh, what's going on here? I...If I can ask, I mean, I'm not trying to interrupt anyone."[/size]
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
@Tyrande Nightshade @Nokori Next time, please ask before joining a thread that has already been going for some time without you. This will be my last post, and then I'll have this archived.

Suddenly, two more wolves seemed to appear from out of nowhere, one of them carrying two... things in her mouth. Without paying much attention to what either of them were saying, Ellie suddenly decided that she was done here, feeling quite outnumbered. She shook her head, and without another word, loped away, hoping none would follow.