The Size of the beast
<I>Loyal warrior till death</I>
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra was walking the packs borders. Doing her daily rounds and making sure that all was well. She had come across a small coyote but that was quickly fixed with her chasing that vermin off the packs land. As Vectra was not going to have some scout coyote telling its pack that this was pack lands, and they could come back here and steal from their cashes. Vectra would only send the little pup back with a wound in his side. Now the large she wolf was walking more of the border, hoping she would encounter another person doing the same. For if she did not that meant people were slacking on their duty's. Vectra's ears laid back at the thought of lazy wolves. She would not be against snapping those slackers into shape with her fangs. If one was to live here, they were to work here, no excuses.

Coming around to the more popular area of the spine Vectra was pretty sure she would encounter someone here, as many people lived and met here. Vectra chose to den somewhere else, a little further from all the hubbub but still she was a part of this pack so she often came to this part of the spine.

speech

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was always either at the borders or hunting. it was what he was best at, and he was working on learning more as he went. His large muscle bound body took up space as he walked, his large paws taking form and shaping the ground with their depth. Ears though tattered and torn that they were swiveled to and fro listening and he watched for the sounds that reached his ears.

There were many changes in the pack and he found that there was an emptiness a hollow now that two of the most important wolves to Sitri were gone forever more. He sighed, but continued doggedly on, he had promised Lecter he would continue on, that he would do what he always done, so that was what the scarred rough shod brute was doing. Being the rough and tumble male that they needed to do and abide by the new Queen's law.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra soon enough saw sitri in the distance, this pleased her as she was now aware that people where not abandoning their dutys. At least the important people to this pack were not, she would like it if the new wolves would show as much dedication to their home as her. After all this place was kind enough to take them in from the harshness of the wild. But they were apparently fools who took their blessings for granted.Vectra was no fool, she was taken in by this pack, and to show her gratitude she swears her loyalty to its leaders. A loyalty that last's till her dying breath.

For now Vectra was coming up to sitri, wagging her tail once in a greeting manner. She was pleased to see him here doing dutys as she "are you doing guard rounds also?" she asked, hoping he was doing something of the like. It would be good that he was guarding or at least hunting.

speech

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard footfalls and lifted red eyes to find the masked one known as Vectra. He dipped his muzzle to her in hello and spoke softly Yes Sitri is border patrol today and everyday. I will hunt later. Does not like to be still. And he didn’t the more he didn’t move, the worse the thoughts and memories got, and then the voices got louder and they hurt his head. He hated it, he was such a crazy male and he tried his hardest to stay sane most of the time, but there were days. Yes there were days where it would overtake him, it was days like this that he stayed far away from others.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra still didn't quite understand Sitri's Third person speaking but she was getting used to it "I can understand the need to always be doing something" she said, she really did, she was a loyal person and if she was lazing about it just didn't feel right to her that she would do such a thing. She had to assist in some way "Would you like to do guard rounds together, we can take care of threats better if we are in numbers" she offered, it was just a random offer. She didn't expect to run into any rouge wolves or bears, but it was a good point.

speech

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri nodded yes if Sitri....I am not busy I feel funny as if something bad will happen. He furrowed his brow in confusion, unsure if he had articulated correctly there. He thought he did, he couldn't sit still very often, when he did bad thoughts came and threatened to overcome him.

He dipped his muzzle and nodded yes yes I...would like that. He grew quiet again, unsure if he was doing it right, but he was trying to talk like everyone else. Show them that he could speak, that he understood even if his language wasn't the best. He was not stupid, just a little confused.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara

Vectra smiled as she saw he was trying to speak in first person, it was defiantly a step. One she wasn't trying to make him take but it would make a lot of more people feel comfortable around him if he did, maybe if he had more friends he wouldn't be so isolated. But Vectra wouldn't push him to do anything she said "It is good to be busy, just don't overwork yourself...ok great well lets keep heading your path" in a warm tone she padded to his right side and waited for him to start off.

speech

361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri returned her smile as ghoulish as his own was. Tyrande is teaching me to speak better, but she has been busy so missing some le..lessons. he grew quiet again. He didn't know what else to say, and it was so hard to keep up such a good way of talking. He took a lot out of him, because he had to think hard about what he wanted to say before he said it. And even then there was no promise that he would say it correctly if at all.

He started walked after giving a small nudge to the femme on his right. Do you like this home? He was trying to make conversation, he was not the best at it, but he supposed he could muddle through a little bit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »