Signs of a Runaway
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
@Amelie hay gurl hayyy

Kisu had traveled the entire plateau, looking for Amelie. He was taking Fox's advice and running with it. The male wanted to find the dark female with stars for eyes before he bailed like a nervous coward. He'd touched Amelie in ways he'd only touched his two mates. (who had both died, so what's in store for Amelie? Muahaha)

Thinking he must have missed her somehow, he followed the scent trail back the way he came, hoping to come across the girl. His nose was nearly touching the floor this time, and he was solely focused on his task, oblivious to the outside world.
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
ohhmyy

Being a year old didn't feel any different. She knew it would change thing such as her pack status --not to mention the large chunk of new responsabilities and tasks she would have to endure. She had woken up with the sun and tip toed silently outside her shared den, not without pressing her nose softly against her mother's side before leaving.

Once outside Amelie wandered aimlessly around the Plateu, like a dark ghost that haunted the pack lands. While she trotted on, with her tail wagging softly and her yellow eyes scanning the ground in front of her. She stopped when a small puddle crossed her path.

She then lowered her head to peer into the muddy water, that even if had a brownish color it still held the faintest trace of her outlined face. Maybe she did look older..perhaps it was all in the eyes of the spectator.

<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
It was like Kisu had his nose pressed into a book, which blinded his sight to the outside world. Fortunately, the male had a nose. He suddenly lifted his head a few inches and spotted Amelie not too far away. She also had her head low to the ground, seemingly blind to the outside world as well.

His rust-colored ears started to flatten and he had to take a deep slow breath to try and calm himself. The thought to run away touched his mind, but he was never a coward before and he wouldn't start now. Kisu stood up to his full height and began walking towards the girl woman. It may have been a small bit of pride that drove him, but anyone could speak for him and say he was a humble wolf.

"Amelie," Kisu said gently, his deep voice rumbling with her name. The male was at a loss for words when he looked at her face, and he momentarily forgot why he had sought her out. When his mind recovered from being mush, his mouth opened and shut. He didn't know what to do next. Should he apologize? Thank her? Ravish her? Feeling like he was losing his sanity, he waited to see what the yellow-eyed girl would say.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Suddenly the a wave of ripples spread across the puddle's surface blurring out the faint image of her face that had been reflected on the brownish pool in the ground. Right in that moment the sound of her name reached her ears. She raised her head and turned slowly to see the grey scale male walking towards her. At the top of her head her ears cupped in his direction as a small smile planted itself of her lips.

Of course she remebered what had happened under the sunrise. Even if more than a couple of days had gone by, the fire that his lips left on her back was still alive. She watched him approach with a glint of exciment flickering in her eyes, then as he opened his mouth and closed it again she knew the conversation wouldn't be a casual one.

The tip of her tail wiggled as she scanned every inch of his face with her gentle gaze, "Kisu, hi" , she greeted him. Then a little thumping filled her ears, was he able to hear her accelerated heartbeat too?

280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu waited to have his ass chewed out by Amelie, maybe even tears on her part; but, when she spoke... her voice was gentle. Sweet. His tail swayed the same as hers and he took a few steps forward. He could not hear or sense the way her heart moved, for he was too busy trying to quiet his own down.

He drifted his silvery golden eyes down a moment before reasserting them to Amelie's starlit orbs. "I apologize for running away. That was foolish of me. I am sorry if I hurt you, Amelie." His voice rumbled low and deep as he spoke to the dark yearling. His words were short and clear — the male was not accustomed to expressing his feelings. "I became scared and unsure of what was happening. I did not want you to be uncomfortable. Leaving without a word... it was wrong. I apologize." After the short pause, Kisu's voice had become more gentle and vulnerable. It made him feel awkward, but he knew it was necessary.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Never had she imagined the reason of his appereance would be to apologize for his conduct under the pink and orange hues of their shared sunrise. She had thought that the episode had been forgotten --even if to her that was impossible, she figured he would act as if it had never occurred. She looked at his with watchful eyes, a little light that betrayed the surprise she felt at his heartfelt apology glimmered in the corner of her eyes.

She stood there in silence not knowing how to react, as a younger and lower ranked wolf she had not expected for a superior to ask for her forgiveness. She blinked a couple more times before answering, "Yes of course, apology accepted", she mumbled, thinking that after his peace was returned Kisu would end the conversation.. Little did she know there was a lot more yet to be said.

280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu's golden orbs brightened at Amelie's words, and his tail swayed easily behind him. The multi-colored male stared at the girl's face for a long while before meeting the bright eyes that were coaxing him into never looking away. She was as unique as Red Heart and Pied had been, but also very different in look in personality from the other two. Red Heart had been very quiet-spoken and kind with a heart of gold. Pied was adventurous and humble. The marble flecked wolf in front of him was mostly a mystery. One he wanted to figure out.

He stepped closer to her now, leaving only two feet of space between them. "Let me court you," he spoke quietly with his rumbling voice, meaning his words in more way then one. The rust-eared male took another step forward. "I want to be with you," he nearly whispered. His body burned to touch her. He took two more steps forward and pushed his nose into her neck. Kisu's brain burned hotly with thoughts of touching Amelie everywhere and taking her while lost in the moment.

ooc: omg >_>
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

While Kisu had more than one to compare her two, Amelie had no way of making such comparisons. She had never had a lover, not even a close male friend. She had had crushes, but they had never even known about her. Her inexistent love life was pathetic, so much she had once found herself gushing her boy problems to a complete stranger. She may be a year older but she was still as naive and pure as a newborn pup.

Her eyes fluttered and her heart raced wildly as Kisu confessed to something Amelie didn't know about. Love.
He loved her? Was that what he had just said? She there frozen, simply staring at him with her jaw falling open. Still no words would come out, she was in complete and utter shock; and as the seconds flew by and his gaze pierced her own she felt the last bit of air exit from her lungs.

"Wh-what.. I.. you" she mumbled as she gasped frantically for air, but no matter how hard she tried to breathe no air would manage to break through the knot that had former in her throat.

There was no time or point on wasting her jagged breath on questioning his feelings, instead of throwing questions his way; she had to question herself. Did she feel the same?

Inside her,there was a battle of heart against reason where both parties fought to the death --which side would prevail was yet to be seen.

280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
The male became very concerned and stepped back so he could look at the girl. She was anxious, something he recalled feeling with Pied, although their courtship was a bit... different. It dawned on him instantly, like a sock in the stomach, that the yellow-eyed girl before him was young — so young that it was impossible for her to have hate a mate yet. (Well, not impossible, but it was in Kisu's mind. "No underage sex!")

"Amelie... are you all right?" He gently spoke to her, his deep voice nearly touching a whisper. "I am sorry if I have made you feel uncomfortable." Rusty ears slid back slightly. Maybe it was all too much for her. Maybe I should — no. I cannot run away on her again.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
:0

She could hear his voice in the distance, calling her name and then saying things she couldn't decipher. She opened her mouth and finally her lungs absorbed the oxygen from the atmosphere and stopped her from actually fainting right on the spot -- the whole you take my breath away thing was getting to literal.

Amelie's eyes sinked into his and for a moment she felt like she needed to call off their meeting and just walk their different ways --but there was another feeling weighting down on her shoulders. There was a flutter in her chest when she looked at him, though there was no way of telling if it had always been there or if it had been fueled by his confession.

Her eyes filled with a warm and caramel-sweet look, and though her logic told her she it wasn't ready for a mate ; having just reached the milestone of turning a year old, she drowned the pleads of her brain to reconsider and took a step towards him.

"Kisu.. I've never been in love.she began with a wavering voice, " I am young" she barked --stating the obvious oops-- then she took a deep breath and raised her eyes to meet him, "Why me? she whispered soflty, it was a thought that had grown wings and escaped through her mouth.

280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu stayed quiet for a long while. Why was it her? He thought back, and realized that maybe it was just like Pied — except he truly had feelings for his dead mate. He now figured he was simply infatuated with Amelie. That she was young. He was almost overly experienced... and here was a young girl, completely untainted. Kisu felt sadness fill his silvery golden eyes. Was company all he desired? That was not a good reason to get involved with an innocent girl. Yes, Pied had been younger than his first son, but Amelie was only months older than his next.

Coming to a decision, Kisu spoke before he could turn back. "Amelie... I apologize, once again. We are not a good match. You are young, and I am old. Older, at least. I have had mates, I have had children. You should experience such things with someone who is as pure as you are." He finished speaking, only a small wave of pain coming over him. It felt more like a pressure released from his chest. The male felt guilt and shame for leading on the girl and confusing her. Yes, he was attracted to her, but it was not like Kisu to sleep outside of mateship. Especially with someone so young and innocent. At least Pied had seen some of the world; and, they had truly loved each other. And Red Heart had been just as innocent as he was when they were together. Now, it just didn't feel right.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
juicyy boy troubles ahead

Again Amelie got a taste of how volatile life was. The love that had Kisu had birthed so suddenly, now laid in the cold ground, lifeless, meaningless. If one were able to take back words, the girl was sure their conversation would've never happened. He had spilled his heart out to her only to wipe it away a second later. She hadn't known if she would've taken his offer but giving him only a two minute limit to make up her mind was a bit irracional.

Though truth be told, an affair between them would've been anything but racional --she had been his own children's babysitter after all. A long rush of air flowed out of her mouth, forming the longest sigh ever seen in the Plateu. Amelie nodded once more once his second apology was given, she understood the reasons he listed very well, and hell she had probably a thousand more in the tip of her tongue; but she couldn't understand why he had thrown the words at her face only to rip them from her after they were said.

"I understand", she barked. Truth was she did understand very well the limitations of their encounter, she understood that she was inexpirienced and innocent. But what she didn't understand was how could words be like knives, how could a non-material object punture your heart and leave non-superficial scars along the way?

Oh, how she wished words could be swallowed now.

280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
The golden eyes that lay upon the young girl before him slowly stuttered their way onto the forest floor. His stomach tore at him, his chest ached. Guilt laid itself onto his body, and Kisu had the sudden urge to retch, something he'd only done twice before: after watching his family get slaughtered and when he'd eaten poisoned berries a year ago.

"I hope you do. I don't mean any harm." His mouth watered, and no matter how many times he swallowed, it just kept coming. "I truly want you to be happy with someone who will live a long life with —" The male's stomach lurched, and his body heaved along with it. After a moment of bracing himself, Kisu continued. "I don't think you could be happy with me. You could have any male you'd like —" another pause to brace himself, just in case. "— and I am not the prime choice." A smile drifted onto his face, only to be quickly dropped in dread.

He ran as far as he could (which only consisted of a few years) and threw himself behind a tree, spilling all of the contents of his stomach so hard that his legs gave out from underneath him. He tore himself from the ground and ran off from Amelie for the second time.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
last post for me --thanks for the dramazz ilu

To be honest the whole situation seemed to be taken from a cheap soap opera -- or from a romantic movie that ended as a tragedy. Either way there was really no way to label or pin point what the young girl was feeling at the moment.

She listened half-heartedly as he murmurred what she assumed to be an excuse or a 'let's just be friends' lecture. Her eyes had been drained from all color and her ears were laying flat on the sides of her skull. She sighed as more words flowed out of his mouth and her tail hung low against her thighs.

Suddenly his voice was cut and his eyes widened, betraying the sickness in his stomach. While Amelie wished she could swallow every word that was said in this conversation and destroy every reminder of their inexistent affair it seemed Kisu was more willing to spew out the contents of his stomach along with his feeling.

She watched him run off, not giving a sound of opposition. She had never been through a break-up but if this was what it felt like she didn't think she could survive another.

With the shattered pieced of her heart falling off her chest she ran at the opposite direction, hot strings of liquid sadness rolling down her cheeks.