The Sunspire Healing is a matter of time, and sometimes also a matter of opportunity
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
See told you I would see you again! @nightingale and @jace feel free to jump in anytime! Although it is open for anyone, please allow Nightingale and Jace to reply first! Alright lets get started...

While the territory was vast and the beautiful land was rather treacherous, Aleera assumed that she would a long time to continue her explorations. It was her opinion that the time had come to find a den, although not for sleeping. In realty the multi-hued fae preferred to sleep beneath the stars whenever possible, her reasoning was held behind a few dark secrets. But none the less she searched for a den, where she could keep herbs and such protected. She had found a few possibilities but nothing had caught her eye with a particular shine, as the crows might say. Although, she had not thought to seek out any possible healers, to see if perhaps they had found such a place already, might as well see. With these thought in her mind Aleera began a new search, looking for any possible healers.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though Jace had been hurt and his limp was still profound. He continued his duties to the best of his abilities. If he did not run or jump or leap of move too quickly, his chest and leg did not hurt. Though there was times in the morning and at night when he struggled to lie down or stand up and the pain sprang up his chest and into his muscles fire hot and painful and the wetness swept into his eye sas he squeezed them tight into a grimace. He had yet to make his own den, preferring to sleep outside, being both something loved and loathed. He felt he deserved it, while at the same time loved it because the stars were a comfort to him, much like his sister being near was.

Today was no different he was walking along the borders and came across the femme Aleera he thought her name was. He chuffed quietly at her and then stood to attention wondering what she was doing and if he could help her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
The juvenile padded with ease, her mouth full with a branch from a wild raspberry bush. Though the fruit itself was delicious, the small bright red berries had many health benefits as well. They worked wonders on the digestive tract and even helped relieve stress. Nightingale had actually eaten a few of the sweet treat of nature before snapping off a branch and heading to her den to place it in line with the rest of her stock.

It was then she saw Have with another female. She wagged her tail slightly, having been a bit lonesome as of late, considering she had spent her recent days making three separate dens. One might think this unnecessary, but as Nightingale thought about it,she had decided to go through with the plan: One den was hers, filled with mosses and comfy furs. A second was specifically for herbs, made to look like a circular chamber, the sides lined with neatly separated piles of healing remedies. The third took by far the longest to make, and had her panting to sleep every night until it was finally done. It was large, and she had made it for sick patients, thinking that if, by misfortune alone, there was ever to be an outbreak, a den to have all the sick or injured would be ideal.

The extremely small wolf pranced up to the duo,long lanky limbs strong and ready for her usual acrobatic flaunting.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Hearing a chuff from over her right flank Aleera turned around to see the Beta. Although she had never met him in person, she had heard his name, Jace? She thought "Hello. I am Aleera." She greeted, he looked rather disheveled, with his limp, tilting her head slightly, "Are you alright?" She asked with the touch of a smile on her maw. She rarely greeted anyone who she did not know with anything other than indifference, preferring not to show her emotions. But pups and the injured always pulled at her, not finding it in herself to appear rude or indifferent when they may need her.

She was just about to continue when she noticed a boisterous small ball of fur, prancing in their direction. Returning to her trademark indifferent exterior, Aleera greeted this new youngster as well. "Hello. I am Aleera." Although the aroma of berries and herbs lingered on her pelt, her head tilted once more in curiosity, perhaps she had no need to look further for the healer of this pack.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace gave her a small crooked smile and dipped his muzzle well Met Aleera i am Jace and yes I am alright. Got in a brawl a few days ago and pulled all the whatever it is in there, in my chest and right leg. He tilted his head and swiveled his ears as he heard another wolf nearing.

it was Nightingale with her tell tale prance and happy go lucky attitude and he chuckled a deep chuckle. He reached out and gave Nightingale a gentle lick to the face and smiled Hey there little one.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
"Hiya Jace." the juvenile said through her branch before tilting her head in her trademark bird-like fashion, where her on good eye was able to calculate Aleera. After a second or two, she replied, "Hello Miz' Aleera."

It seemed as time wore on, Nightingale became a more open yet unusually perceptive child. However, there was still that hint of uncertainty and wariness. She flashed a grin. "My name is Nightingale."

She showed a happy exterior, pushing back dark and bitter shadows. She had been haunted by a same, vivid nightmare for the past few nights, and it wasn't helping her case. She was scared of it. And refused to let it show, she didn't want others to notice the dark and dreary world of dreams she lived in in her sleep.

"So, whatcha' all up to?" she said meekly, as if she were intruding on a very important situation.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera dipped her head toward the younger wolf, almost on the verge of laughter at her new title, miss, "Nightingale we are pack-mates, I am not a miss to you, call me Aleera." She was genuinely curious about this young wolf, "Would you join us? I was just about to inquire further about Jace's wounds." Aleera looked toward Jace, and then down at the wound, it looked rather painful. "How long have you been wounded like this? Has someone taken a look at it?" Wounds on the chest could be very dangerous, along with possibly long lasting leg injuries, someone would need to take a look at some point.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard her muffled answer and gave a small chuckle, she was always doing something, keeping busy. She was quite honestly the most energetic wolf bar his sister he had ever met. Not much I was telling Miss Aleera here about all whatever is inside my chest here is torn or ripped or bruised or something after the fight with Scimitar.

He grew quiet then and sat down holding his body gently and his leg upwards a little ways. He didn't wish to agitate the wound anymore than he already had. He hated being still, but he needed to do it, needed to be careful.