The Sentinels i scramble for the light to change
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 

Southbound, Valyri resides outside the Bay’s arms, over-top instead with the occasion glance down the cliffs.
Yet the main priority of the High Priestess is elsewhere, just a touch out of her realm. It is worrisome to see the scars of what once no doubt consumed day into an everlasting night—trees that burned until nothing but blackened ash lay in their wake.
There are hints of the forest healing, of buds and moss overtaking the old and destroyed. A huff escapes the collie hybrid, as she strides onward through to observe.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Good meal always raises the spirits. But a good meal three days in a row - Norah considered her blessed by whichever gods were looking after her. With her mind no longer focussed on finding nutrition, it was free to wander in other directions. And she realized that she was now hungry for social interactions with other people. 

Again - the gods ware very generous to her, for she soon found a nimble, but quite handsome looking loner and quite like a wanderer herself. "Hey!" she alerted the other of her presence and approached her at an easy-going pace and demeanor.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Towering among the new is the old, dead where they stand on their feet and cause for worry as the High Priestess ventures on. Should the wind be strong enough, and nature will it, those titans would come crashing down. There is evidence of this in various places, broken fallen logs splattered along akin to graveyard.
“Hey!” Slender shoulders jump, poofed fur ruffled for a moment. So lost in her thoughts she hadn’t noticed the approach of another. Alas, a soft smile curves across her lips as she shifts purple eyes to the beauty—roguish and confident. Oh, hello there.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
After a quick, closer inspection Norah deemed the stranger attractive and alluring. Beautiful too, the only thing she did not particularly like was the odd scent, so very different from the usual musky dog-odour most wolves carried. But smell had never deterred the nomad from starting a conversation with an interesting person.

"None of my business, of course," Norah began, "but what brings you here? Are you alone or with a court?" They spoke with each other for a while after that and then Norah was on her way.