when it starts to thunder they all stare.
<b><i><FONT SIZE="2" face=georgia><FONT COLOR="#235575">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2d5975">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#365d76">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#406176">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#496577">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#536977">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5c6d78"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#667178">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6f7578">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#787878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a6f6f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6464">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d5a5a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f4f4f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#814545">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#833b3b">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#853030">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#862626">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#881b1b">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#891111">s</FONT></FONT> </i></b>
18 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Ptarmigan and Viggo were being all.. cozy again. Actually, there wasn't much cozy about it as they sat apart from each other and spoke back and forth, making each other laugh. But to a wolf like Andrus, that was akin dirty, dirty makeouts. And he was not one to stick around for that. At any moment, they were going to try to drag him into their conversation and he was not about to let that happen.

So, he left. Excusing himself with nothing more than a grumble, which likely was in no way strange to them. At this point, he had fully mapped out the entirety of the land. Part of him considered lurking near to where he knew some of the pack would be gathered at this time during the day, just to remind them he was around and to stamp out any mutinous thoughts they might be having about their new queen.

But, he had done that earlier and the thought of doing it again didn't appeal to him. No, what came to his mind was a cache to the North that wasn't as full as he would have liked it. So, the man turned to the Northwest part of the territory where he knew a small herd of deer had been frequenting as of late. Worst that could happen was he had to settle for doing some fishing at a small stream that ran through the area.

</style>
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri padded along the northern part of the pack lands. His red eyes alighting on the area as he assessed and lurked, and then continued on. He carried a hare and a marmot in his large jaws. He hunted as he patrolled he'd deposit it all later, for now he was just walking. He wasn't near a cache anyway.

Large brown paws tore up the ground as he went, while hefty shoulders and body blocked out the son to any small creature near him, his shadow danced along the side of the brute, playing growing large and small, and back again.

He would ever so often mark a span of border with his paws, urine or some fur against a branch. He wanted any and all to know this was claimed land. It didn't matter to him who was queen or king, just as long as they were not overtly cruel to him, he was fine. He had liked Cara as Queen, but this Ptarmigan she couldn't be that bad could she. He continued on being the best he could.