the open meadows welcome us
35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
For @Flash :D

Sappire blue gaze wandered as the stocky black warrior trudged through the open fields that dominated the Bypass. He had just finished marking the eastern border and was looking to meet some of his new pack-mates. It wasn't like he hadn't met them yet, he had briefly seen them when they went together to howl and claim Noctisardor Bypass as theirs but he wanted to truly meet them, face to face and talk.

He spotted a rabbit louging on the grass and lunged forward, snapping his jaws around the rabbit's neck. It hung from his strong jaws and he trotted forward to sit beside the clear flowing waters of the river where he tore into the bloody flesh of the piece of prey. It was cloudy today and it brought down the cheerful mood of the dark wolf. For some really weird reason, the weather usually changed his mood.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash walked towards the open fields. He was going for a hunt until he saw one of his pack mates on the fields too. He had never talked to any of his pack mates yet and had only seen them briefly. He padded closer then remembered his position and sighed.

Once he was sure the other pack mate could see him. He dipped his head , crouched down and lowered his tail. It's only the alpha I had to roll over and whine to.He comforted himself with that thought. Waiting for the signal that he was able to rise, Flash decided that he would make as many friends as possible, starting with the wolf in front of him.

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
Farkas's sapphire blue gaze stared as the golden white male dipped his head, crouched down and lowered his tail in submission. He didn't understand why he was doing that after all they were all in the lower tier. Was it something that their Alpha had told him to do? Was he an expecially lower rank. The dark warrior was confused and it was obvious by the way he scrunched him his eyebrows. He never bothered to hdie his emotions, they were too much energy.

He motioned with a flick of his ears for the other male to come and sit down beside him. "Hello, who are you and why were you acting like that?" he asked, never on to beat around the bush. His gaze was friendly as he swalloed the last piece of rabbit and tipped his head in a questioning manner.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash smiled and sat down next to the black wolf. "My name is Flash, i'm doing what i was doing because currently I am probatio, whatever that means. It's like the lowest rank in the lowest rank. Finally someone doesn't know. I was afraid everybody is going to treat me like a slave forever until i get out of it."

” Who are you? We're in the same pack so we might as well get to know each other and become friends. " He was really hoping that this wolf turned out to be friendly. He didn't want enemies in his pack so fast. He also really want some friends and he was hoping the black furred wolf would be his first.

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
"Probatio huh? Shadow must be Roman." he had met a few romans on his travels and knew about their rankings. Probatio was a rank given to those who have not proven themselves yet, or whatever. He didn't stay around to learn more about them because one of them seem to be contemplating on whether he should be a slave or not. He was a warrior not a slave. "Who are you? We're in the same pack so we might as well get to know each other and become friends."

He laughed softly at that, sapphire eyes twinkling with playful amusement. "Nice to meet you, Probatio Flash. I'm Farkas, Farkas Stormfire." he said, thumping his tail once against the grassy ground as he waited for the other's reply. "What did you do to get the rank Probatio? The rest of us aren't." or at least he thought they weren't.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash smiled"Stormfire? Really? we should be cousins, my last name is Spiritfire. " He chuckled at their last names. ” I kinda got it when i accidentally talked back to Shadow on our audition. It came out kinda bad and he gave me that rank "

”To turn onto a happier side, i thoughts we might be friends considering we're in a pack... so friends? " He really hoped that the wolf would say yes. He was dying to the need of friends. Flash was always a social wolf and couldn't stand not having friends.

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
He laughed softly, "Hmm, you must have given him an extremely bad impression.... he doesn't seem to be the kind of wolves that would put you on Probatio just because you smiled at them." At least that was what had happened to him when he approached a roman pack's borders. Apparently they hid their emotions around impassive masks, he didn't really bother. Wasted too much energy doing that.

"We gotta know each other better first, besides you're a Probatio and I don't think I'm supposed to do that." his face serious, he could change his expression if he wanted to. Sapphire blue gaze grew cold as he glared at the sun-touched male. He was a pretty good actor if he wanted to.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

'Aww come on, not you. Just when we were getting along so well. Plus is doesn't matter in ranks. " Flash sighed. Did I do something wrong? I don't want to lose this potential friend. ”As for getting to know each other. We can do it now "

He hoped that this wolf would become his friend so bad. He literally NEEDED to have friends in the pack. If the wolf in front of him was going to be an enemy... he couldn't think about it. Stay positive, flash thought to himself as he waited for his hopefully friendly reply. He remembered how their voices had came together in the claiming howl and he hope that it could be like that once more.

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
His serious expression vanished, replaced by his usual kind and smiling one. He chuckled softly although his gaze was firm as he looked into Flash's green eyes. "Ranks matter a lot, kiddo, expecially to a Roman leader. He knew if there was any insubordination towards the Alpha or Praetor since they were probably now a roman pack, there would be punishments. He had seen a lot in his brief time as a Roman Captive before he escaped. Each and every one of them had a role to perform and he did not doubt that that was what Shadow expected of them too.

"You better learn how to submit and show respect though, I'm pretty sure Shadow won't tolerate any insubordination from you or he might take you as a slave." he mentally winced at the thought. Slaves were not treated well in Roman packs, he was lucky he was only a captive. "I wouldn't think you would want to be a slave, they're treated like they're the property of the owner and treated brutally."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

"All these ranks... They're making me so confused. I don't understand all these ranks. I'm use to being a lone wolf. As for submitting.... I know my fair share of doing that. Slaves... another new rank. I suppose it's The same or worse than being in probatio? "

Flash couldn't think of anything worse then being in probatio... but then again, he is only getting to know these new ranks. He was so confused on what to do. " Brutally? That's sad... I can't think of any reason why they should be treated that bad... "

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
Farkas looked at the younger male with a soft sigh, blue eyes twinkling. "A slave is basically what the name says. They are the property of their owner and is treated as such. They can be tortured, abused, raped by their owner and won't be brought to justice because to them its legal and there isn't anything wrong with it. After all a slave is the property of their owner." he said with a resigned sigh. The male was young and although he might have experienced much in his life, being a slave to a Roman was something that he would not want to be.

"Slaves usually did something wrong before they become one, trespassers, criminals etc. Usually they deserve it, in the eyes of the Romans." he smiled trying to lighten up the mood. "Probatio is better than either the slaves or captives. Captives are prisoners of the pack. If you work hard enough, you'll get out of that testing rank."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

”Oh... " Flash said as he looked at the black wolf with new respect. ” How do you know so much about romans? You don't seem too roman to me. I also know I can get out of probatio rank. I'm just hoping the opportunity would come soon. "

Probatio... That word bought Flash more trouble then he wanted. He really hoped he could get out of it fast.” Uh... so nice to meet you. I hope we can becone friends. " Flash asked as he tried to forget about the slaves and probatio and focus ore on making a friend side. The black wolf was a good ally and a potential friend,

35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
The dark warrior smiled. "I was once accepted into a Roman pack before leaving and the other time I was too close to their borders and was about to be taken as a captive or a slave before I managed to escape. That was a close call." "Uh... so nice to meet you. I hope we can becone friends." At that, he laughed, a soft cheerful rumbling sound that usually brought everyone's mood up. This probatio Flash was humorous and he was sure that it wouldn't be long before he was a full member of the Bypass. He would need to talk to Shadow about something soon.

"We are friends already, do you not think? Sometimes these conversations happen and without even saying we're friends, we can feel we're friends. Don't you feel it too?" he smiled broadly at the younger wolf and leaned over to nudge him on the forehead in a friendly manner.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
One last post from me here?

Flash laughed and nudged him back." Yup, that tends to happen a lot to me. " First friend in the pack..SCOREFlash thought as he playfully leaped around the older wolf. "Tag, you're it " He laughed acting like a pup. He knew that he was being stupid but for the moment...why not?

Flash thought about this pack mate. Knowing that he was only the first friend of many to come. He smiled a twisted smile. Maybe pack life would be that bad at all... Maybe, just maybe, he could work with these wolves as well as he worked with his brother and sister. He knew he missed them, but the past was in the past, it was time to face the present.