Sunspire Mountains timber!
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
Mmkay so this is super far from his starting point, but we're gonna gloss over that fact and worry about it later. For @Hawkeye!

There were trees everywhere, and apparently that meant Suinnak had to investigate them — all of them. He was sluggish of course, with his belly dragging across patches of grass as he moved so that there was a slick line of broken shoots behind him. It was a trail that Ukiuk could've easily followed if the old goat had wanted to; but somehow Suinnak found himself alone... Again. He was distracted, but not for long.

Some of the trees were short and squat, and Suinnak couldn't help but feel a kinship with them. The shrubs were overshadowed by great reaching pine trees, some which rose up upon the hillside and jabbed at the sky. The sooty boy sniffed and snorted at the dirt beneath both trees as he passed them, until he spotted a sapling. The tip of it was snapped and hanging with a tiny bark connection. Upon seeing this, Suinnak decided something had to be done - for the sake of the tiny tree, and all stout individuals!

Turning his attention upon the tree line, Suinnak hobbled close and, with his side pressed against one of the large asshole trees for balance, he lifted an awkward leg and began to piss across the roots. Yeah, that's right! You like that? Ohh yeah, feels good! Hah! He managed to do this successfully for about twenty seconds, and then the boy began to tip over.

In the next instant, he was losing his already precarious sense of balance, and slumped against his pee-spot. The brimming warmth that had been soaking in to the soil now slicked against his body, and he tried to hurry himself back up to all four paws. Dang son, that was nasty! Chortled the boy, falling back on the habit of speaking to Ukiuk even when the grizzled sack of bones was missing.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye raised her brow in amusement. She had been exploring her new home, which she always did when she lived somewhere new. Maybe it was a defense mechanism against her hearing, or maybe it was her desire to explore every detail of land. Either way, she would do this until the day she died; it was as if it was engraved upon her bones.

To bring things back to the present, Hawkeye was doing her thing when she spotted a male in the direction she was walking. While hopping around and peeing, he fell. And that's when her eyebrow lifted up and a smirk drew itself upon her face. She moved around the tree she was partially behind and walked forward a few feet. "Do you always dance and then fall in your own urine every time you pee, or is this just a one time thing?" Hawkeye wondered how dumb he felt when he thought he was alone, let alone having a wolf watch him embarrass himself.
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
A patch of his fur was damp and glistening. Suinnak's face crunched in annoyance, and then he shook his body down - hoping to dry the urine. He was mid-shake when a voice drifted over to him, and so Suinnak halted his efforts with an abrupt raise of his head, and began looking for the source. His belly continued to sway even after the rest of him had given pause; his fur stuck out all over the place as if he had been electrocuted. The scent of ammonia remained heavy, but he didn't notice that immediately.

The sight that greeted his eyes was something far better than the dwarfed tree he had been protecting. The woman was tall, rugged, and black as pitch. The amused smirk upon her face bolstered his spirit, and Suinnak suddenly became bold in her company. You like what you see? The boy drawled in an attempt to be alluring, but it would most likely come out sounding peevish. He took a step out from beneath the trees and approached her, with his eyes happily roaming across the stranger's face and everything it was attached to; barely paying attention to the scars upon her face. You wanna dance with me, pretty lady?
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A snort that was a mixture of disbelief and humor came from Hawkeye before she could even think about it. "If I dance with you, you might pee on me." She chuckled with her mouth shut, but her body shook with large vibrations.

She examined him while she spoke and laughed and came to the conclusion that he was a smart ass who never got laid. And on top of that, he was clumsy and obnoxious, not to mention that he didn't care to even attempt to cleanse himself of his own urine. Nonetheless, Hawkeye was amused for now, so she stuck around.
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
Well, ok. Being laughed at while covered in his own piss wasn't the ideal when it came to picking up the ladies, but he could roll with it. Her derisive snort was met with a little raise of his own brows, and then a wiggle; playing with the humor that so easily came in to existence. You like that? He questioned, using the same words he had so obnoxiously shouted at the trees - but this time they were quiet, laced with a certain bemused tone as if he was privy to the same joke. Suinnak was too stupid to realize that the black-furred woman was laughing at him. He took a wobbly step or two towards her, not at all phased. I can do other things too y'know.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
She smirked. "Of course. Who doesn't like piss all over themselves? The pungent scent, the pesky itch upon the skin. My favorite part is the warmth that transforms itself almost instantly into and uncomfortable wet and cold spot. Simply lovely." An airy sort of sarcasm touched her voice, but it was a light touch. The she-wolf wondered if he would take her seriously.

"Yes? Can you not fall into your own urine? I think that would be a fantastic talent. I would envy you if this were true." It had been a long while since sarcasm showed itself, but humor was entering Hawkeye's life again.