Neverwinter Forest She danced on my grave and now i'm cold inside
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It had been days since Sitri had taken the queens life and the world had yet to settle down. He had rose colored glasses on and then he had taken them off, and now everything was chaotic and colorful and he didn't know what to do about it. He was hanging on the edge of sanity, lost echoes digging and screaming in his head. The wound on his neck hurt when he moved, and the numerous other scars he now had, just added more paint to the canvas that was Sitri.

Red eyes gleaming as he walked among the trees. He did not look one way or another, did not care where he stepped. If someone wished to attack him so be it. The former slave had no direction and no center. He was adrift in a tidal wave of emotions and he didn't know how to deal with them. For the first time in his life, he had risen up against the chains of adversity and he had fought and won against the abusers and the users of him and his own. And now that he had no chains holding him back, that he had no queens whispering in his ears, he was alone with his own thoughts and he didn't know how to handle them. Not one bit, so he walked without purpose and he dreamed without sleeping.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
If Hawkeye had known that she was to run into another wolf, she would have shifted the direction she traveled and avoided them in all senses. Whispers begged their way to the edge of her mind and subsided.

The black wolf moved forward listlessly, staring off into nothingness as she went. Ferdie was not at the plateau, and though she had enjoyed Jace's company, Hawkeye just didn't fit in. Her mind churned as she wondered whether or not she'd said goodbye to the bashful male, but she couldn't quite remember much that had happened recently.

All of the distractions that sped through her mind scrambled themselves into one, making her realize that she didn't know who she was. A dark brow furrowed as Hawkeye growled and burst forward. As she began to slow to a stop, pastel eyes closed tightly, and unaware, just as she slammed into a large wolf and spilled onto the ground.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A loud unf left Sitri's jaws and he backpedaled quickly. It was a good thing he was a solid brute or he would have ended up splayed on the ground like a dead deer. Not to say he didn't slip a bit and the one forepaw went wide, but he managed to keep his feet. He stared at the black she wolf that had run in him and spoke softly Are you okay? Hitting me is like hitting a cliff wall?

He studied her while he stood nearby with his scars and his wounds and his inner demons and he waited. He had no where to be, and no one to please so he could stand there all day and stare off into nothingness until she spoke.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The dark female shook her head out and looked into the eyes of the male that stood above her. Hawkeye rose, her pastel eyes near peering into the male's orbs and nothing else.

"Your eyes...." she whispered unknowingly. Hawkeye snapped from the trance she'd put herself into and shook her head. "I'm fine. Apparently you are okay." Everything felt surreal to the dark female. As her mind swirled, she knew that she had to be in some sort of weird dream. "Hawkeye — I'm Hawkeye."
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri's guard hairs rose as she stared into his eyes for a long moment. He wanted to rise to the challenge, but he was afraid at the moment that he had hurt her. Though a small growl did escape from his maw, but she looked away soon enough.

Sitri bowed his head and his ears held tight to the back of his skull. yes their red eyes. His eyes had often been the topic of conversation, and the queen had liked them. He however had always always hated them. They were demon eyes, and they only showed exactly what he was.

Sitri chuckled darkly Okay i'm not sure, but you didn't harm sitri. He's a brute. he grew quiet then and just stood there stupidly unsure what else to say.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
He spoke flatly and factually about his own eyes. She wondered if he had heard his eyes being called beautiful so often that he was numb to the fact, or if he just didn't care. In her home land, the three other packs were jealous of the Raptor eyes, but Hawkeye never felt like they were anything special. Maybe the male knew this.

Hawkeye became curious as he spoke more. He did not seem a wolf that was of many words, or wanted to speak words in the first place. The dark girl leered for a moment. She was unsure how to gauge him, not only because of the short sentences, but also due to his actions being unclear to her.

So, since the green eyes could not detect, she decided to use words to try and help herself out. "Sitri," she stated, not exactly sure where she was going. "Where are you headed?" Hawkeye mentally smacked herself. What the fuck was that? So much for trying to be clever. Moron.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He had not heard his eyes called beautiful, by any but the former Demon Queen. Most of the time they were called devil's eyes, or angry eyes or evil eyes. ALl of those he accepted and figured must be true, for the atrocities he had done were enough to make him evil.

Sitri shifted and stepped forward a slightly a little irritated that she kept staring. He did not wish to hurt her,but he hated other's staring at him now. It was uncomfortable for the brute, it was funny it had never bothered him before, but it did now.

Sitri made a noncommital noise in his throat. A cross between a laugh and a sound of confusion. He tilted his head and blinking his red eyes spoke quietly thinking hard about his words before they spilled from his maw. I'm not heading anywhere, just urr...umm walking...thinking?