Redhawk Caldera The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
Lele had grown tired of winter and especially of the weather in recent weeks. It fluctuated between freezing temperatures and massive amounts of snow to it melting and raining. Only to start the cycle all over again. She was either ploughing her way through wet, heavy snow, splashing through mud and water or managing to keep her balance and not fall on slippery ice. These conditions weren't favourable for hunting and she had gone few days without having anything to eat. 

Those rare days, when sun broke through the grey clouds and she felt its warmth upon her skin, were far too few. Daylight hours were still not enough to cheer her up and cold, damp and dark nights reminded her starkly of her loneliness. There was a still long way to go until spring arrived and on days, when everything was particularly hard to bear, it felt as if time had stopped moving forward at all. 

On top of that - she felt trapped and only the decision to leave, to travel again, once the snow went away for good, was that kept her going.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cinna's current player is currently unavailable, so for the time being, she will be played by other members of our system. We are attempting to remain true to her character! <3

Cinna was feeling lonely; winter days bled into winter nights, and despite the friendly caldera wolves, Cinna still did not feel like one of them. She found herself wandering on this day, idly checking for scents or tracks. A few times she thought she'd seen hare prints in the snow, but they crisscrossed so often and in so many different directions, that she quickly lost track of where they were actually leading. So, she turned instead to the scent of a nearby packmate - one she had not met yet. When she found them, she gave a quick woof to announce herself, then stood facing them, wagging her tail. "Hi, who're you?" Surely talking to someone would make her feel better.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

176 Posts
Ooc — Me
I am wrapping up all of my threads to take a vacation from roleplaying. Thank you for replying to this and I am sorry it did not last longer!

Lele was drawn from her contemplation by the approach of a young female clad in blacks, grays and whites. She greeted the unknown packmate in a friendly manner and shared some hours, walking through the caldera landscape and talking.