Ravensblood Forest Growth
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Pack Activity 
This is a pack meeting just to ICly address some happenings. I am assuming all characters are present. Posting is optional :) @Vagabond (and Asara) @Luka (and Lennox) @Aravae @Lorelai (and Lenora) @Vale

Much had changed. The Vicera called for her people, who assembled just outside the tunnels. She stood, tall and proud, up on a ledge just above them, smiling down at her family. "I have called you all here for a few matters. Firstly, I must give thanks to Vagabond," Violante's dark eyes turned on him, softening. "He has found us friends, potentially allies. They are Winterglade and Moonglow, both are south of us, located in and around the spine. For this, and for all you do, I am promoting you to Harbinger. You will rule by my side, as my equal."

Then, she pressed on, her dark gaze flicking to Aravae. "Sacrarium has a new Mystic, and it's first spiritual advisor. Aravae, we are glad to have you." A gentle smile.

Now, for the bad. Her gaze turned somber. "As our youths grow, so, too, does their confidence. We have had not one, but two wanderings away from the forest." The Vicera looked to her children, and her nieces, her expression disappointed. She had expected more of Lenora and Asara. "The world beyond our home can be dangerous. None of you must wander off again." Lenora had been the worst — she was quickly growing out of her parent's control.

Violante then looked to her family at large. "I cannot thank you all enough for your support. Please, keep working at your trades." They never seemed to have enough hands. "That is all."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

moon stuttering in the sky like film stuck in a projector
17 Posts
Ooc —
only post from me <3

they arrived, softly settling in the background but listening intently all the same.

a rise in rank. the announcement of their own arrival, which they welcomed with a soft nod. then the discussion of wayward children.

it seemed that would be all though. they supposed there was importance in the new rankings and the discussion of wandering little feet. however they stewed on their own thoughts. things not to be brought up here in a group.

so they would leave when all was said and done, eager to return back to their steeping.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Just the one from me!

Vale sat with his siblings and cousins, expression stoic despite the excitement — this was their first pack meeting, after all. He listened happily as his father was promoted, and his tail thumped the ground. Then, a new member was introduced; Vale had seen her around. He nodded his head to her and smiled slightly. Then, his mother looked to him and the rest of the children. Vale had not been there when his sister and cousin had wandered, and he felt if he had been, maybe they wouldn't have wandered off. Vale himself had almost gotten in trouble for patrolling on his own, so he took it seriously. He kept his gaze down, deciding he would need to keep a closer watch on the wayward girls. Vale wished there was another boy his age. Eventually, they were dismissed, and Vale left the meeting, heading for his father — a congratulations was in order.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Only one from me! Lorelai is just in the background watching her kids <3

Lenora had already been punished by her mother for wandering — she had been confined to the tunnels and the spring ever since her adventure away from home, and she hated it. The wayward girl shot an angry look at her parents, then looked down to her paws as her aunt disciplined the pups as a whole. Perhaps it was good that Violante hadn't singled out her and Asara, but she was certain by the guilty shift of her paws that everyone knew it had been them anyways. When the meeting ended, Lenora was ushered back into the tunnels by her mother.
8 Posts
Ooc — Butter
Luka had settled towards the back of the assembled bunch, Lenora and Lennox just before him, eyes fixed on the Vicera. He knew there would be chiding for the children - though he admittedly blamed himself for not having been around to offer a stricter set of watchful eyes... as the subject changed from Vagabonds promotion to the wandering youths, Luka cast a carefully fixed glare back at Lenora. There was much defiance in her, as there had been in himself st her age... he endeavored tonfind her later and talk with her about her actions in private. 

(We can just assume Lennox is cowering beneath Luka's feet/between him and Lorelai)
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Asara hid uncharacteristically behind her father, preventing him from moving forward. Everyone knew she was the one who kept sneaking away from the beginning, even though they weren't looking at her. She still felt better that they couldn't see her. It wouldn't be such a big deal if they'd just let them have more fun and do more things.

This was boring. Honestly, like come on. She pouted and whispered, to her father who immediately shushed her before she could even get a word out. She huffed and attempted to sneak away but her father's paw on her shoulder was enough to keep her stuck to the ground. She sighed and resigned to wait.