Greatwater Lake I may be scary, but I won't hurt you
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
looking for a female to become his mate and start a pack with him! no pups need to be conceived this breeding season but it would be preferred if they were, so I'm getting this thread up so it could potentially happen. Please only reply if interested in that, or interested in befriending him to eventually join his future pack.

The large male was walking around, alone. He hated being alone. He wanted to be around others. He wanted a pack but it seemed no one wanted him. He didn't want to join a pack since he felt the urge to run his own, but he hated this loneliness. It ate at him day after day, causing him to be depressed until he would meet another wolf.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius sat in his den pondering life. He'd met a lot of wolves, but none were permanent relationships, which was what he yearned for.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.