Noctisardor Bypass the world is illogical
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Crëyr and @Flash :D Ya people know what I mean :P Just a random Gamekeeper thread if ya want... You guys should try the pack pride table.

I don't fight without reason, I don't want war without end
Keen silver eyes were locked with the calm waters of the lake as the river flowed in, he had finished hunting for the pack and was looking to satisfy his hunger before moving on to bigger game. He had scented an elk herd somewhere in Divinum Campi and planned to move to tackle a calf he had spotted with a few other wolves. He knew Flash planned to be a Gamekeeper from his previous meeting with him and Crëyr, and he was a potential hunter having seen his abilities when they hunted another elk herd before. But that could be dealt with after he had finished eating his meal. A flash of bright silver caught his attention and in a split second, he scooped it out with a paw and smacked it on a nearby rock. Blood spurted out of its neck and moments later, it stopped wriggling, probably going to the underworld for fishes. The fisher paused, noticing a swarm of fishes heading towards him, he stared, amused for a second before diving into action. A skilled paw scooped one out and smacked it on the rock before diving in with the grace of a panther. He caught two fishes in his strong jaws as he swam back to shore knowing it would take a while before the fish were brave enough to venture into the open again for they now knew there was a predator nearby.

Dipping his jaws downwards, he grasped all the fish in his mouth and walked towards the shade of a nearby tree and sat down. Ivory fangs tore into the rich white meat and he swallowed greedily, blood trickling down his muzzle as he ate. The Roman licked his lips heartily as he finished his third fish and moved on to the last one, as soon as he was down with his snack, he began to groom his pelt. But only after his muzzle had no more of the dry fish blood staining it. With the calm, quiet breeze ruffling his pelt and the chirping of the birds, it wasn't long before his mind once again wandered off to the topic of the elk herd. Who should he call? Aspiring Gamekeepers but he only knew one so far, and that was Probatio Flash. It seemed legit to call both Crëyr and Flash since the last time he talked to either of them as a full member was the meeting they had together.

So the silver Praetor tipped his muzzle into the air and called for the two said wolves, the musical melody slipping from his lips and flew into the air, sure that the two subordinates would hear it. Once he was sure that they could hear it, the howl ended and he resumed his washing. Platinum eyes alert and wary as he awaited them, he wished to finish this hunt for the day ended and he needed time, they needed time to track the herd, make their plan and hunt. It was only too bad none of them were gods, none of them was Saturn, the god of time.

<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

The petite Welsh female was as usual, doing her duties around the Bypass when she heard the melodic howl ring through the relatively calm surroundings. One for herself, one for the tawny wolf she had met earlier— Flash. She recognized who it was immediately: their Praetor, their gwrywaidd alffa, Shadow.

Immediately the girl began making her way through the undergrowth, her steps light and careful. In no time the silver Alpha male was in Crëyr's field of vision, waiting in an attentive position under the shade of a tree. Tiny fish bones littered the ground a measurable distance away from Shadow. The color of the tree's leaves were changing, a selection of beautiful hues ranging from brilliant red to a dark, dung brown.

A sudden flash of silver scales jumped up into the air, only to splash back down in the nearby creek.

She lowered herself into a position of subordination as she approached the Praetor, her thoughts mainly consisting of predictions to what the sterling Alpha Outrider would have in store both for herself and Flash. "Shadow."
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Flash was about to lay his tired body into his nest at Silva Stellarum. He had just finished patrolling the border and a quick hunt. Before he could close his sleepy eyes. A howl, rang for him and Crëyr. He was almost irritated but he knew he had to answer the alpha's call. With a grunt, he rose and shook the moss out of his fur. Visiting the owl hole with two hares and a lemming in it, he grabbed one of the hares and quickly devoured it.

Deciding to go through De Spirituum Creek, he dragged his paws towards the creek, Arriving after what seemed like several months but was really a few minutes, he dipped himself into the creek. Feeling refreshed, he quickly ran towards the source of the howl hoping he was not too late. Crëyr had beat him there, no surprise, he had spent several minutes getting to and into the creek. He muttered a quickly hi to Crëyr as he passed her before lowering both his tail and his head. Rolling his eyes slightly, he rolled over and gave a whine.

<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
It wasn't long before the welsh female arrived, lowering herself appropriately to a position of subordination, "Crëyr." he said back in greeting, silver eyes sweeping over for a brief moment before swiping his tongue over his lips and waiting for the Probatio's arrival. Soon the sun-touched male arrived, sterling eyes turned to look at him as he muttered a greeting to Crëyr, lowering his tail and head before rolling over and whining. The roll of his eyes was not unseen by the keen eyed Roman but he let it past, instead with a bit of cold humor in his voice, he said "Took your time didn't you, Flash?" he did not give him any moment to reply instead added a curt "Get up.". The smell of the hare on Flash's body was not gone to the Alpha but then he supposed, as long as the wolf had hunted for the pack first, it was passable and it would only give the green-eyed male more strength when they started their hunt.

"Beautiful morning isn't it?" he smiled crookedly before continuing. "The reason I have called you two because you both aspire to be gamekeepers and I happen to just have the task for the three of us to complete. I have spotted a herd of elk near Divinum Campi and I plan to hunt them. A large limping calf is spotted to reside with them and that will be our target, if we succeed then the pack will be full and fed today." he paused. [color-#c0c0c0]"Are you up for this task?"[/color] Truthfully he wasn't going to let them refuse this generous offer for he could not find any more wolves to spare. And Noctisardor Bypass needed to be fed.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

Flash, the tawny male probatio, uttered a greeting to her as he arrived a couple minutes after Crëyr had, the scent of a hare wafting through the air as he went. Was that what had delayed him for a while?

The girl offered a gentle smile. "Hi, Flash."

As usual, the sun-touched male submitted to the Alpha accordingly. Rolling over with a whine, it was a matter of time before Shadow told the wolf to get up. Continuing that, the Praetor gave a smile and began to announce to them why they were here and what use he would have for them.

It sounded great, and it sounded promising. Shadow planned for them to track down an elk herd and hunt for their prey, as she have had done multiple times with her previous teulu. It would be a great start for an aspiring Gamekeeper like the small Welsh female.

She gave a grin, bigger than the timid smile she had given Flash. "Yes. Definitely."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Flash bit back the urge to turn his head and smile as Crëyr returned his greeting. When the silver sterling said he could rise, he stoof back up with his tail still tucked between his legs. He listened as the silver alpha began to explain why he had called the two of them to him at such a time.

Hunting... not the exact thing Flash wanted to do right now. Even thought he would never turn down a golden opportunity so hunt for the pack and earn that gamekeeper trade, he was sore and tired still, even after his dip in De Spirituum Creek. But maybe a hunt would warm him up, the thrill of hunting always seemed to.
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Silver eyes drifted over to Flash and he canted his head slightly as the Probatio did not reply, a sliver of worry shot through him but he ignored it. Instead speaking in a half amused voice, he said "Whats wrong Flash? Its morning and you seemed like you just ran from the Bypass to the sea. Whether you like it or not, we're going hunting and so you better tell me whats bothering you or we could just dump you to the bears." he said with a glint in his eye remembering the bear that had intruded into Swiftcurrent Creek territory. Hopefully it wasn't feasting on the wolves there. Despite the fact that he had been kicked out of that pack, a small part of him still cared for the wolves there, for the land he had lived on for so many months. Besides it had been Bazi that had kicked him out, not Kaskara, not Scimitar (though he would probably have done so too), not Kieran, no. It had been Bazi, but he did not hold a grudge to her because it must have been what the shining father wanted. It was only because of her that he had so much now, a wife, a strong sturdy pack, loyal wolves beside him and good packlands.

Hadrian licked his lips and lifted a paw to scratch at the earth in front of him, a sharp claw tracing patterns on the ground. "This here is where the herd is," he motioned to the middle of the plains he had drawn. "There are trees here, here and here to hide yourself in." he continued, glancing briefly up at them as he finished drawing the map. "Now Flash and I will chase the calf towards the trees where Crëyr will be, she will be waiting and once the calf is in there, she will leap on it and hopefully manage to get it down. We will assist in doing that. Any other suggestions, ideas from you guys?" he asked, settling down again and gazing at them expectantly.

He wanted strong, loyal followers, yes but he did not want brainless idiots. Shadow wanted them to think and think, not just follow. Well he did want them to follow but he also wanted them to think for themselves, because if they all just followed, how was he going to pick a Centurion for them?
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr's brain gears started to move once Shadow had finished speaking. A calf. Calves weren't significantly speedy, nor were they remarkably slow, but Shadow had mentioned that this particular calf was limping, resulting in the possibly beneficial delay of its movements. They needn't wear it down, then.

She peered at the map the Alpha had drawn once again. The petite Welsh would be the one concealed in the trees, ready to pounce at the calf whenever it neared— though there was a possibility it would change directions, as it would be able to smell her if she was not careful. Her mind told her that she would make sure that something like that wasn't going to happen, though, so briefly she let the thought slip past.

The delicate female looked up. She'd done this multiple times with the Awyrseren Disgyn, she'd do it again with her new pack members. Quickly Crëyr started voicing out everything she'd thought of previously, and promptly added a small suggestion-statement. "We'll close in on it, forming something that'll resemble a triangle. I can tell that this calf is not one that is significantly hard to defeat, which results in multiple effective options that are offered to us."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Flash scoffed lightly, "I hadn't slept yesterday, I had a...nightmare." Not wanting to show any weakness, he continued right away, "I was patrolling the borders, hunting along my way. About to lay my tired body into my nest, then the howl rang for me. No offence intended."

"Anyways, I took a dip in De Spirituum Creek, I'm feeling better. Plus a hunt could warm me up. So what's the plan?" Right after the words left his mouth, the silver sterling started to explain the plan. Flash listened carefully to the alpha plans and the multi coloured female's suggestion. "Maybe we could corner it somehow?" He hesitantly said
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
The Imperator listened as Crëyr offered a suggestion, "We'll close in on it, forming something that'll resemble a triangle. I can tell that this calf is not one that is significantly hard to defeat, which results in multiple effective options that are offered to us." and he smiled, silver eyes gleaming with playful amusement. "Yes, good idea Crëyr but you're forgetting that the calf's mother will be there and she will protect her kid with her life or whatever calf mothers do so it'll be harder than that. We need to be sneaky and cunning when forming this strategy. Any other ideas hmm?". Then he turned to listen to his favourite pupil and hopefully friend. The youthful golden male scoffed lightly but he didn't really care if it was disrespectful, but listened as he spoke that he hadn't slept yesterday but had a nightmare. Having listened to many of his younger siblings as he ranted, knowing the nature of most Romans, that they didn't like to show weakness, he noticed that Flash continued speaking quicking, not dwelling in the details and said that he patrolled and hunted instead and was about to sleep when Shadow called him. Platinum eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at the sun-touched wolf and spoke in a low tone, making sure Crëyr couldn't hear him. "We will talk later, you and I, after this hunt." he said in a voice that offered no argument, a concerned look in his eyes that vanished a second later. There was no escaping this talk for he would hunt him down and corner him if he had to.

The ashen male leaned back against the tree trunk and flashed a crooked grin at the two of them and spoke once again in a commanding tone, "I suggest that we surround it if the mother's with it then slowly edge closer and you guys know what to do next," he said grimly. Three wolves against an angry mother and a small calf seemed bad. But the calf was limping so perhaps the mother was also injured. "We should check if the mother is sick too, then she would be easier to defeat, shall we?" he rose to his full height, shook himself and turned to walk in the direction of the herd. His tail raised high and his body posture, those of a Imperator.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The lithe Welsh female watched as Shadow flashed her a grin, content with her suggestion... but not quite. She made no attempt to smother her slight laughter.

The Imperator told her about how the calf would most likely be accompanied by his mother, something Crëyr hadn't took the time to think about, but not before slightly praising her for her idea. Immediately she went back to working her brain gears, twisting and clanking for any more possible suggestions that would be beneficial for them.

He turned to Flash and uttered something the grayscale wolfess couldn't hear, but quickly shrugged it off. It wouldn't be something that was too concerning, but if Shadow chose to tell him something that was not to be shared, it was okay. Promptly she wondered what Flash had done to achieve Shadow's... liking towards the tawny wolf.

She nodded. "If that is so... We shall defeat the mother first." Crëyr rolled a slim shoulder. "We might be able to have a second meal, though that might be a little too ambitious. Good idea, Shadow. Flash."

The ashen leader turned on his tail, his head held high, and headed towards the direction the female knew was the direction to where the herd was. Smiling at Flash, she waited before he was at her side before following the Alpha.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
meh, still probatio in this thread D:

As the moonlit alpha leaned in to talk to him, he stiffened. Had he done anything wrong? He hoped not. He was normally grumpy after having a long day. Hopefully in this hunt he could erase any bad thoughts of him from the alpha's mind."We will talk later, you and I, after this hunt." The golden probatio thought he saw a flash of concern, though it was gone as soon as he thought it appeared. The tawny wolf shook it off, hoping that he was not in trouble.

When both the silver alpha and the grey female had given their opinion. They started to pad off. Cherishing the thought that it was still autumn, he carefully gave a small signal for the others to wait for a while. The sun-touched male scaled around the near by patch of flowers, heading towards the mother. Blending in well with the golden leaves he got in close enough to give a sniff. From a close distance he could see the herd starting to stiffen, so he quickly gave a sniff around and crawled back onto the spot where the others were.

"Not limping" he reported. "But with an aura of sickness. I think she is a little dazed, by the way she keeps glance at the wrong direction of where i was. That should make her easier to catch, if we are including her into the hunt plan. The herd should scatter the second we get close enough, so I suggest we circle around from a larger distance, then close in on it. Either that or one of us could run towards the herd, scattering it. But at the same time, driving the mother and it's calf towards there" He then gestured to a small grove of trees. "Once in the trees, it will make jumping on top of them easier. This may not be the best plan, but it's the best I can think of right now" Looking up the his companions, he waited for their opinion.

827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Quickly concluding this thread, we'll continue the hunt on another one.

The silver Imperator listened quietly as his two subordinates gave him feedback on their potential prey, but he saw something that both of them had not seen. There was another deer, or a few of them circling the mother and its calf, as if protecting it, as if they had sensed predators around and it would not do well to get a concussion or something similar to that. Best they wait another day, this herd did not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

"But see the ring of deer circling them? It would be dangerous to outwardly attack, it seems they sense wolves near or some predator near. Best if we try another day, it does not seem they will be moving anytime soon." Shadow turned to look at them and offered a nudge to the cheek for both. "I'm going to patrol again, I'll check on the herd later today or tomorrow." And with that, he turned and departed.