Duck Lake somewhere in time
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

The morning was cloudy and despite his determination not to stray too awfully far from the Sunspire Mountain regions he found himself heading North East on a personal herd scouting mission. As the days grew cooler, further proof that autumn had hit the Wilds on full force Sumayl found himself following the movements of the herds further and further as they began their migration patterns. Not all of them would migrate, thankfully else the vast Wilds with likely a good number of packs would find themselves starving come the harsher months of the winter, but some of the bigger herds would and if they weren't prepared for the coming winter the circle of life might come in like a wrecking ball and take with it those who were not fit or well off. He'd been a hunter in his previous pack those here in these lands the Hunters called themselves 'Gamekeepers' and despite what he had once earned previously he had to prove his skills to current leaders before he could bear the title here as well. It wasn't a bad thing the Ostrega surmised and in a way it differentiated the honest from the dishonest.

It seemed awfully idiotic to Sumayl, to lie about what talents you have, or what your skill set was because the lies were bound to be caught but he wouldn't have been surprised if wolves had tried it. Played themselves up big when in reality they had no real skills to contribute other than lying out their bums. It sounded like something Sumayl might have done, except while he talked big he never lied about his abilities. Simply, he avoided talking about what he couldn't do simply because he was narcissistic and to admit he couldn't do something would take a giant hit on his pride. Sumayl tracked the deer herd to the neighboring territory but rather than pursue them further he altered his course, drawn in by the sound of water and the calls of mallards cutting through the crisp air. The Ostrega drew nearer to the lake, slowing his pace so he didn't accidentally step in a giant wet pile of duck crap trying to avoid the mallards minding their own business as best he could, intending only to get a quick drink before heading back.

Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Im gonna set this AFTER Silvermane's healing, and surgery.. Ok? :3 Plus, Im gonna rile up Silvermane into a bad mood, ever to make him more hateful

Silvermane was in a crap mood today, as soon as he woke up that morning, laying on the floor, he thew up, mostly blood, as the surgery was extremely helpful, but the effects of the previous nutmeg used to put him to sleep was starting to take its toll. His wounds were burning from the plants placed on them, and his body just felt like god just shat on him. His mouth was dry and a pungent with the taste of dry blood. He decided the best would be to drink, and that was how he came to his usual stroll, the clouds cloudy and grey like the usual days, the brisk air sharp and cold, the usual Autumn weather. Today was the first day that Silvermane did not give a crap about anything else, being moody and all, leaving him exempt and exhausted. What a bitch today. he thought, as he was slowly strolling in the direction of the lake he had come to know surrounding the place. He made his slow way to the body of water naturally, and tried to keep his calm restful, yet his stubborn brain kept conquering his mind space with falling dilemmas, Will you poison the others? Was the Oath worth it?, and more questions kept clogging his brain as he was walking, even things that had long left his mind hat begun to return Is Sky dead? he shook his head on that one, It isnt true, she just left. His day had begun as shit, and is becoming more of it the more he thought.

As Silvermane came into view of the lake, he quickly allowed a quick stretch (which was a bit painful) to take place, and, as he must have done something wrong, the waterfowl in the lake begun to take off. That's right, he thought to the ducks, his temper extremely hot from the usual circumstances. Yet, as he saw closely, he could see another wolf. He eyed it suspiciously, before he approached the shore line, and stared it down, before finally speaking "Hey! What are you doing here!? " he asked furiously, confused why the wolf was here. Silvermane was definitely not in the mood to discuss, but he had to let his anger out on someone, and this sepia-coloured and black backed wolf was going to have to take it "Im talking to you Goldie! " he mocked, he took a quick sip of the cold, fresh water, before waiting for the intruder's response[/i]

98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
WARNING. There will be vulgar language. Please read this (and potentially following posts) at your own discretion, thank you.

Head bowed towards the water exposing the strong, elegant curve of his spine as salmon pink tongue slipped from betwixt his lips and he lapped eagerly at the cool water, spitting out a downy duck feather that drifted lazily on the current, swiping his paw across his lips to dislodge it before he returned his attention to the lake to continue his drink. Aside from the occasional protest of a duck as it lazily glided past him where he drank, having no intention of stopping until he was back in the Sunspire Mountain region once more Sumayl intended to fill up on water though he was aware that it would have him to urinate a few times on the way back, but that he wasn't too terribly concerned with, it was as serene as a lake full of ducks could possibly be. He didn't notice that he wasn't alone until the ducks, uneasy and spooked, rose into flight of chaotic flying feathers and loud, obnoxious screeches. Though Sumayl's lips did not lift from the water, golden gaze settled on the creature that had ruined the quiet atmosphere of the lake. The Ostrega was annoyed but figured that they were both adults and that they had enough free will to ignore one another.

It would not go down that way it appeared when the ivory creature across from him furiously spat at him about what he was doing there. Head rose slowly to stare at the other male whose eyes were bearing heatedly into Sumayl, golden gaze returning the harsh stare. As far as Sumayl cared he didn't owe anyone any explanation because this was a free territory and he could do whatever he damn well pleased. Hearing the words spill from the ivory man's lips across from him, though, would have made any third party observe think that Sumayl had trespassed on claimed lands. Except he hadn't and Sumayl had no desire to back down when he had every right to enjoy the amenities of the lake — besides he'd been there first.

Sumayl let the other wolf's unwarranted wrath role off of him, assuming that another “big man” like himself was trying to show him up by instigating violence. Sumayl enjoyed confrontation as much as the next narcissistic, testosterone male but he wasn't in the kind of man that fought an immature little shit – at least that was how Sumayl assessed Silvermane - without good reason. The use of the word goldie to describe him (though not entirely inaccurate) irritated him — after all he had a name and “Goldie” wasn't it. “Calm your tits Snow White,” Sumayl snickered at his enraged companion. “This is a free territory and last time I checked I didn't have to answer to little bitches like you.” Two could play at the perverse game and Sumayl intended to win it.

Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Omg this is gonna be so much fun, plus im gonna make this post abit shorter.. Since im not that good of a writer... Im gonna try to delay the combat abit.. if there ever was to, because Silvermane likes to brawl, so I gave him a reason not to fight, and not to set off..

Silvermane was extremely satisfied with the response he had got, not saying that was what he wanted - as Snow White was better off as a diss, and isnt a very good compliment- or what he was happy about, but he knew what was going to come, and it felt like he had just finally sparked the little match, "Oh Im the Bitch?, I dont see you having a much bigger dick than I do." he spat, the smallest, yet most mocking of grins appeared on his muzzle. Silvermane slowly began to walk around the lake towards the wolf. He growled slightly " Hey Faggot, " he called out "Why dont you piss off?" he spat, but actually spitting blood, as his healing had not finished, he could not come into physical contact with this particular wolf, even as much as he wanted to, it would severly hold back the healing process, and he would be locked off for several days. Besides, if this partially golden wolf tried to attack him, he would be severly injured. "Did "Goldie"offend you?" he spoke once more, "Or would you rather be called a queer? No wonder your coat has glitter.." he mocked, Silvermane had noticed throughout his lifetime that some Wolves react more aggresively to being called feminine, or homosexual names, as they try to prove their masculinity. This might not be the case with this wolf, but Silvermane tried it anyway.

98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Since he has the deadly plants in his fur I'd rather they not spar (because again I don't want Suma to die, aha) — they can just have a insult match. xD

Regardless of the other male's size and Sumayl's own medium, lithe build Sumayl wouldn't have, exactly, backed down from a fight if it were to instigate. Arrogance didn't exactly leave much room for the possibility that he couldn't take every creature he came across and win but that wouldn't have stopped the golden Ostrega from trying. Given the autonomy of their species the ivory man's insult didn't make much of a mark upon Sumayl who was not about to stand there and compare the size of his genitalia with the other man when in the end, it really didn't matter, it wasn't like they could see that kind of thing, and even though the other man had been trying to insult Sumayl he also had, potentially, taken a dig at himself as well and so the golden Outlaw let it roll off of his shoulders. It was painfully apparent that the other male was just itching for a fight and while Sumayl had no real qualms about giving him an insult match of the legendary he had no intentions of fighting. Especially with winter right around the corner. He needed to be at the top of his game and any injuries he might have suffered would only serve to get in the way of that goal. Snow White began to go around the lake, with the intention of being on the same side of it as Sumayl, and spat that the golden Outlaw should piss off. “Not until you drown yourself in the lake, Snow White.” Sumayl said in a falsely sweet voice. At any rate Sumayl had been there minding his own business, pausing for a rest and a drink before he headed back towards the Sunspire Mountain regions, and he had no intentions of listening to the immature twat who thought he was tough shit.

Sumayl was confrontational himself, but the extent to which Snow White seemed to be was outrageous to the Ostrega, and if anyone had any right to be enraged it was Sumayl who had been at the lake first before the other appeared and began being the world's biggest fucktard to Sumayl. Snow White then started spitting blood, crimson colored spittle spewing from his ivory lips causing Sumayl to snicker. Ah, Snow White was definitely all bark and no bite. The fact that he was spitting up blood while clearly trying to instigate what Sumayl thought to be a fight made the Ostrega laugh out loud. Spitting blood up wasn't normal and either he had some kind of decease that was killing him or he was severely injured didn't matter because it gave Sumayl a pretty big advantage if a fight was about to break out. Not that Sumayl had the intention of beating a cripple's ass. That would be plain rude.

Sumayl had never really thought about 'sexuality' with any kind of seriousness, having always been attracted to pretty girls but even then he didn't understand how it was supposed to insult him. It was just a word and love was love. “Even if I was I would still be getting more than your crippled ass,” A sardonic smile stole across the golden outlaw's lips then, flashing gleaming white teeth at the ivory man's coat stained with suspicious purple coloration in random places. “Why don't you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of so you don't cough up a bloody lung on me.” Tail lashed behind him, brushing viciously against his haunches, a warning stare was given to tell the male to not be an idiot and invade his personal space, unless of course he had a certain death wish.

</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
I removed it, I thought it was abit of powerplaying yknow? Go ahead and set hell on Silvermane XD

Silvermane was abit uncomfortable with saying the word "Queer" and "Faggot", as it reminded him of his stupid situation, but he wouldnt get caught up in his own mind, instead, he spat another comment to the sepian wolf, but this time more in his own defence than to the other's attitude Listen, fuck off, its not a fucking good time he said, changing his thought of mind I didnt think youd be as much as a bitch as I -hack-thought youd be, fucktard. he said, not trying to sound like he was giving up, but that he wanted to make sure that this Black-Back wasnt going to think he was right.. thinking about It now, some of the jabs that Silvermane tried to point out didnt make alot of sense. Its not like he actually saw the other dude's... junk, or that he really would care of his homosexuality, but he had to say something, and most ones were alot more... angry when touched on those subjects. The strange wolf that he had encountered was possibly prone to this type of bullshit, and he seemed pretty good at bouncing back... Yet, to be honest, Goldilocks was being a bit of a bitch, but drowning in the lake wasnt a bad idea, but that wasnt for Silvermane of course, he wanted to bash little blackie-blondie's head back into the lake, but he had no time for that, no matter how many fucking little speeches that wolf made, he couldnt fight... it would severly injure him... Please, Bitch, we all know you gonna be a pussyless and a virgin he called out, responding to the golden male's response And I for fucken sure aint crippled.. I could beat the shit out of you anytime! he retorted angrily, bloody didnt mean crippled. Bloody meant angry, and angry meant danger

Cough a lung on him? the fuck does he mean by that? His bloody spit? "Ill fucken make sure you do" he called, if anyone wanted this wolf dead, Silvermane would be more than glad to do the job. He flared his teeth quickly, blood stained and sharp, ready to rip out this wolf's heart, and eat it in a single bite. Silvermane wasnt a cannibal, but he certainly had bloodlust. "I bet you couldnt do shit against me, even If I was half dead." he prompted, hoping that the little retard would give in
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
At this point in time while I'm still settling into him I'd rather stay away from spars/fights, etc. Realistically, Suma has no real reason to attack Silvermane and he's afraid Silvermane has a disease that he doesn't want, lol.

Sumayl snorted with perversely when Snow White spat that he wasn't have a good time. Sumayl assumed it to be on a much grander scale of things meaning that he'd had quite a row of bad luck lately. It wasn't surprising seeing as how his saliva was bright red with blood. He was talking mighty big for someone who gave the appearance that he would start vomiting blood at any given second. You're the moron who thought it'd be a good idea to pick a fight with me,” Sumayl pointed out blatantly. “I'm not the one whining like a little pussy so just remember that.” The Ostrega was irritated and wasn't sure if he found the other amusing or annoying. Or a definitive combination of both. Definitely both Sumayl decided. Even now with more insults flying at him Sumayl had to resist the urge to laugh in Snow White's face because the golden outlaw didn't even find Snow White all that intimidating. Anyone could puff their chest and yell a bunch of insults, after all, and seeing as how Sumayl was overtly confident he would whoop Snow White's ass assuming that he was internally injured bad enough to be spitting and coughing blood, a fight wouldn't be fair. Sumayl was perfectly healthy and strong and he assumed that Snow White wasn't. There was nothing manly about beating a cripple. At Snow White's talk of Sumayl's virginity the outlaw let out a sharp laugh. “Right,” Sarcasm dripped from his lips. I'm the virgin.” Sumayl laughed because it was so untrue it was probably the most hilarious thing Snow White had spat at him. Sumayl wondered if Snow White was just talking about himself but then let it go because in all truth, Sumayl didn't really care.

“Oh sure you could,” Sumayl mocked Snow White with a smirk when the other bared his blood stained teeth. Sumayl was sure that was supposed to frighten him but he found nothing threatening about the gesture. Especially because he knew where that blood came from (somewhere inside Snow White's body which wasn't healthy) and therefore lost it's effectiveness against the outlaw. Now if Sumayl had seen Snow White tear something viciously apart he might have felt more inclined to be threatened (maybe) but he'd watched the other spit and cough it up and instead of intimidating it was just pitiful. “Whatever Snow White. Whatever gets you through the night.” Sumayl muttered with a roll of his eyes, ready to leave Snow White to her his clearly insane issues.

</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
"In all fairness, im not picking a fight, im picking a meal, Goldilocks, and, speaking of virgins, if what you say is true, there must be something wrong with your balls, as I dont think a dad would be such a bitch," he thought, Silvermane let out a yawn and licked the blood off of his teeth, it was not supposed to be a dramatic gesture, actually more of one out of annoyance for the constant taste of blood, but he still let it go. "Whining like a little pussy? Seriously? Ill see how you act after you meet a bear, asshole." he growled, Silvermane's face was starting to become dry, and to clear the blood taste, he turned and put his mouth down for a second to take a sip from the cool lake, he enjoyed it, but decided to get back to thinking about how much of a fucking dick this guy was, or was he? Nah, Goldilocks was being the bitch, certainly, next time he meets this guy, Silvermane will not be broken, and he will certainly crush this lithe guy's skull, Silvermane could almost hear it.

"Snow white my ass, I guess well see at winter, no?" he said, once this "Snow White" is all fed and ready, he will go barbaric, and as he thought this, he clenched his jaw, The next fucken' time I swear, unless im either High or really fucking stupid, your gonna be dealt. he thought, and as Silvermane stepped abit farther from the lake, he stepped on a rose red Poppy, looking to the side, there were several more. He quickly glanced at the golden wolf, and put his nose down to sniff at the plant, Perhaps I could just take what I came for, get high, and leave, once hes better he'll deal with this bigshot Goldilocks might not be all bark and no bite, but he was certainly some bite, but no bone, "Please, once your less of a bag of bones, Id love to see if you would get through the night." he spoke "No need for you to be too humble, eh?" he mocked, his eyes lightly leaving the intent gaze he held to the fucktard of a wolf.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl just snorted and rolled his eyes at Snow White, unsure where in the hell the other got that he wasn't picking a fight. Sumayl had just been there, taking a drink before returning to The Sunspire, minding his own business before this blood coughing freak of nature started tossing insults at him, and trying to play King of the Mountain when he had no right too. Sumayl had every intention of doing whatever the hell he wanted on free territory and didn't give a rat's ass what Snow White thought about it. As far as Sumayl was ultimately concerned Snow White could kiss his golden ass. A laugh burst from Sumayl's lips when Silvermane spoke that apparently you were a virgin if you didn't have kids. Clearly this guy had never gotten laid before. Being a father had nothing to do with if you were a virgin or not. “You should probably stop while you're ahead,” Sumayl hissed condescendingly. “I don't think you could be more of a virgin.” Sumayl snickered at the male he kept calling Snow White. Sumayl didn't know the other man's name, and frankly, didn't want too. It wasn't like he'd make a point of visiting Snow White ever again, and if he did he wasn't so sure he could resist the temptation to beat some Snow White ass, because the punk ass in front of him definitely had it coming. He deserved every one to beat the living shit out of him, until he was within an inch of his life and then some. Maybe it would teach him not to pick fights with wolves just minding their own business.

Sumayl was the only one with any right to be even remotely angry at the other, because Snow White had instigated the whole thing. “Don't worry princess,” Sumayl drew, “When I find your corpse I'll be sure to piss all over it.” Because he didn't really know any other way to defile a corpse and in an ideal world the other would be nothing but scraps of fur and bones from scavengers. “Right. I'm the bag of bones,” Sumayl had done a fairly more than decent job of keeping himself fed while he was a lone wolf, but that was besides the point. Snow White was clearly grasping desperately at straws. With another snort Sumayl rolled his eyes, watching as the other receded, not trusting Snow White enough to walk away back towards The Sunspire until he knew for sure the other was gone.

</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
I guess this will either be my last, or second last post, as Silvermane doesnt have much else to do, and you kindof hinted at the end of your post that this should be done with soon XD And Im kindof confused of Sumayl's logic, remember, wolves dont have condoms already, and their chances of reproduction are more higher than humans, so.. Sorry if Silver here is being a dick. XD

"Ok, let me get this straight, you have reproduced, but you do not have cubs, please, explain to me the fucking logic of that. Its not like can fucking decide when to cu- ohhhh, Im really sorry about that, your homosexuality can be related to" he guessed, Silvermane was sterile himself, so his chance of children was below 0,01%, but this little fucker was either balls deep in a man, or just had found a way to stop reproduction. And he doubted this furry faggot was smart enough to do something Go fuck a tree then, you either fucked a man, or got shit on your dick if you arent a dad,

By the time I should be dead, you would already have either killed yourself with your stupid ass head or would have been killed by me he prompted, He turned around, and stepped abit around heading back "Ah nevermind, im sick of this shit anyway, go fuck your mother" he said, heading back into the forest he came from, lightly hacking the last sprays of blood, when he was on his way to the Bypass
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
You have to keep in mind that female wolves can only get pregnant if a) both partners are sexually mature, and b) if the female is in heat. Because females only go into heat twice a year, and have to wait a whole year until they can go into heat again if they've already had pups for the year then they aren't going to get pregnant. That's where Sumayl's logic is coming from. :-)

Sumayl just rolled his eyes at Snow White. He was getting bored with this back and forth, and the other male, though Sumayl had questioned how it had been possible before hand even came off as even more ignorant to the golden Ostrega. Clearly, no one had ever had the 'Birds and Bees' talk with him. “Since you obviously have no clue how breeding works I'm not even going to bother correcting that,” Snow White could go live in his own little delusion where apparently females were sexually receptive all the time instead of only twice a year. The dudes insults stopped making sense to Sumayl a long ago and it took all the Ostrega had not to just bust out into laughter. It was hard to take insults seriously when they were aiming for the bullseye but hitting so far left it wasn't even on the dart bard anymore. Snow White was extremely lucky that Sumayl didn't believe in beating the ass of cripples because he probably would have, at least, tried to kill the other man for the dig at his mother. “Your Mother” insults were rude to begin with, but it was so low below the belt because Sumayl's mother had burned to death in a forest fire. Not that Sumayl expected anyone to know that magically, but why did the shithead have to bring anyone's mother into the fight, anyway? Probably because he had no better comeback and being lower than Satan himself was the best that could be done in this situation.

Watching the other male depart, Sumayl took his own leave shortly after, murder burning in his eyes.