Nimbus Summit bluebird
9 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 

He had looped and wandered. Not much had come to him and vice versa. He briefly thought of the older woman, how she had seemed ready to croak. Had she reached that point? Very likely, by now.

What about the other woman? Inkeri? She had seemed so...distraught. Miserable.

He didn't want a life like that and he had a feeling that if he kept at it solo, he was on a fast track to one. So he pulled himself together, ponied up so to speak. Figured it wouldn't hurt to pursue the local gatherings. If this one proved real bad, he could just leave, yeah?

When he arrived, he let out a doggish sound of welcoming, hoping to score an audience.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida had just returned to camp when a call came once more. She let out an exhausted sigh, but turned towards it nonetheless. Was this how Lane had felt, constantly tired, constantly working? Calida wasn't certain about her ability to lead, but she could not just leave. This was her home, and Antha would need her help with her young.

At the base of the mountain, she saw another dog, though different from the last. Calida greeted him just as she had Buddy. "Greetings. This is Atautsikut, and I am one of it's leaders, Calida." She offered a slight smile. "How can I help you?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
9 Posts
Ooc —
'Ello, Miss Caliduh!

He beamed with a friendliness, offering a respectful dip of his head to her as well. A leader of Atautsikut, which was a name he wasn't certain he could even pronounce.

Lachlan, and I wus hopin' to see 'bout joinin'. Dun really fancy bein' lone. He admitted with a warm chuckle. Admittedly he had little idea where to go from here!
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Another lone wolf, seeking a home. Calida smiled gently, and she nodded, telling him, "Well, Lachlan, we would be more than happy to have you. What are your skills?" She wondered if he was a hunter, like Buddy.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.