nice stroll
You can't hide the truth forever...
65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
[size=xx-small]@Amellia

Amber walks through the Blacktail Deer territory. She felt so happy she finished her quest, finding a pack.[/size][size=x-small] She found herself darting swiftly through the thick wood. She enjoyed the wind hitting her face. It felt like she was flying through the air. This is where I'm meant to be, she thought satisfyingly. It was true. She loved this. Pack life. Amber began to slow her paste. She lie[/size] down by a tree, panting heavily, but still feeling great.
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Amelie had limited herself to stick to the pack lands during the past few days. With Atticus' sudden disappearence she was hesitant on leaving her mother alone. Though she had tried to look strong, Amelie knew that she was hurting. And despite the fact the two charcoal females had not shared any time together lately, Amelie still wanted to be with her mother.

The thought of moving out had struck her mind, but was quickly dismissed -- with Atticus missing the last thin Blue Willow needed was to remain alone. After a busy day of patrolling, Amelie picked her way back into the heart of the Plateu, a grey blur suddenly making her turn her head.

At first, the charcoal Naturalist thought it was Pura. With an excited yap she jumped into persuit only to find out it was not the juvenile but another new member. She dipped her head in greeting and wagged her tail. "New here, right?" she asked softly, "I'm Amelie"

65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
Amber stopped and turned to to see the source of the voice. She saw the midnight black wolf, the name of Amellia, greet her. She wagged her tail and warmly replied, "Yes I am. My name's Amber." She got up and curled her tail neatly around her tail. She now enjoyed speaking with wolves. It was nice to chat with someone rather than run away from them. "So, what are you doing? Hunting?" If Amellia was hunting she would be happy to join her. She needed to start hunting for winter. Why must winter come and ruin everything? At least she would see the thing that she loved most about winter time: Snow. Despite the coldness, she felt that she had a strong connection with snow.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Amelie returned the kind gesture, while her yellow eyes inspected the newcomer's face. For every wolf gone there would be one to come. Even if the ones gone (Fox or Kisu not included) would be greatly missed, new faces were always well recieved. The charcoal wolf listened to the other introduce herself, "Well, Amber welcome to the Plateu!" she gushed, with another little wave of her rear end.

"My name is Amelie, I'm a healer-in-training, so if you ever need anything I'd be happy to help" she added with a brief dip of her muzzle. So far her one and only live patient had been Junior. And she had turned up alright.

"I was just patrolling.. I'm no warden or anything but I figured I could help" she barked with a shrug. Though only two wolves had followed the ex-Alpha pair, Ty and Atticus were now gone too. Any helping hand would be appreciated.

65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
"Well, it's nice to meet you too," Amber replied. She felt dumbfounded. What exactly is a healer? She had heard the term before, but she didn't truly knew exactly what it was. Perhaps it was a wolf who cured. She hadn't exactly had a healer in her old pack. "Do you mind if I join you?" she asked. She had passed by this place a few times, but never really got to know it that much.

And besides, she needed to stretch her legs. Maybe she could hunt along the way. She hadn't really got to hunt for a few days and she felt she was being off task. Winter's coming soon. And you can't just tend to yourself anymore.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

The yearling waved her tail happily as the newcomer asked to come with her, though she had not anything extraordinary planned out for the afternoon, the idea of spending the next hours showing Amber around was better than staying alone during the rest of the afternoon.

"Of course you can" she barked with a smile, her yellow eyes meeting her new packmate's own for a brief second. "Have you met anyone else, Amber?" she asked as she began to walk ahead, giving a light flick of her tail that summoned the girl to follow suit.

65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
She nods her head briefly. "Yes," she replies ",Dante and Osprey." Yes indeed they were the first wolves she had met in this pack, and now she was greeting another. How many others are there? She was still eager to meet the others. Surely there were more than just three? As she saw Amelie beckon her with her tail, she followed behind. Perhaps they could find an elk herd and rally. Amber's mouth watered at that thought. She hadn't eaten anything for awhile and her hunger pangs came back. It felt as if her stomach was gnawing on her. "So what is it like. Being in a pack?" she asked, breaking the silence. Yes, she already knew what it was like. Her share of pack life was absolutely terrible. Horrible. But she was willing to give it another shot. Besides, how hard could it be? But she knew it was hard, serving the wolves around you. Showing your loyalties. She barley even knew how to be loyal. Her whole life she was never loyal. Never needed too. It's such a shame, she thought. Such a shame she didn't know the definition to loyal.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Her companion's response caused the yearling to slow her pace.
Wow, Amber had practicallly just waltzed into the Plateu and she already knew members Amelie didn't. Despite the recent disappearances, the Plateu was still a numerous pack, which had many faces, which came and went as the time passed. The few members she had been most familiar with were either gone to 'greener pastures' (Peregrine), missing (Pura and Atticus) and/ or dead (Sun Spark). Aside from her mother and the children, only Kaihra's name stuck to her mind.

For the tiniest second, Amelie felt the roles were being reversed; she felt like a stranger all over again , even if her paws had walked down this same road millions of times already. The thought was interrupted by the Amber's question, which was oddly familiar to what she had first wondered when first arriving at the Plateu.

"It has it's perks. You know I wasn't pack born either," she barked, assuming that the silver femme had never been part of a pack hence her question. "You'll get used to it, all newcomers always fit right in" she barked, even if she didn't know if it was true. She hadn't spoken to half of them, and she still got the feeling that despite the long months she had spent here she didn't quite fit in anyways..

65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
She nods her head in understandence. "So this is all new to you as well, or have you been here for awhile?" Amber new she was asking many questions, but she couldn't help herself. If she wanted to find out things, then it was okay to ask questions. She looked up at the trees overhead, and then to all those dark clouds. Oh Sun-Wolf, where are you? Her false mother had told her many stories about the Sky and the powerful wolves in it. The great battles against Sun-Wolf and Moon-Wolf. The shimmering Star-Wolves. Those were always the best stories. She grew fond of them. But the ones she loved most of all was the little wolf Snow who brings the blankets of frost upon earth. Sure, it wouldn't help at all when it came to winter, but Amber always felt that sensation that Snow was running beside her in the thick layers. Winter didn't really bother her when she was a lone wolf. But now she must care for her new pack, which didn't bother her. It felt rewarding.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Amelie didn't mind the questions, like Amber, she was a curious wolf who loved to pry and poke her nose in places that sometimes she shouldn't. It was how she obtained her knowledge: through trial and error. "Well, I have been it the Plateu for quite some time now, but I was not born in a pack. " she barked with a little flick of her tail as she spoke, "My mother was a traveller or something of the sort " she barked with a half-smile, it was strange that the only thing she knew about her biological mother was her name.

Blue had certaintly grown to be her mentor and guide, she had been the one that had reeled her in after all, if it weren't for her she might've not even made it this far.

65 Posts
Ooc — Amber
[size=xx-small]|Wrap up soon? And please mind my spelling XD[/size]

Amber listened to her answer intentivley. "So were you born as a lone wolf?" She stretched a bit, her muscles feeling tight. She was getting a bit tired. But she still enjoyed talking to the other wolves. She could have never done this over the past year.