Broken Boulder A hunt gone wrong
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Private 
The snow made no sound underneath Rose's dainty black feet.  The vixen's ears were pricked, awaiting the sound of prey scurrying around under the snow.  
SNAP!
Rose's head shot up.  She had heard something!  It sounded like the breaking of the twig.  Excited, she leaped up onto a large rock next to an iced-over creek, hoping to find the source of the noise.  Except the rock was covered in ice.  Slippery ice.  And in her haste, Rose hadn't landed as well as she would have wanted to... and so, she slipped and fell.

Right into the creek.

It took a surprising amount of effort for Rose to fight her way to the surface.  Her head finally broke through the thin layer of ice on top of the water and she gulped down air like her life depended on it--which it probably did.  Yet more struggling was required to drag herself back onshore.  

Rose stood there for a moment, panting.  She needed to find somewhere warm, her wet coat couldn't protect her from the frigid air.  It took a fair amount of searching before she found a bush to curl up under, shivering and exhausted.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
Recently, Sydney had been spending too much time lazing around and sleeping, she was about to find a snack to sustain herself, when the cracking of ice disturbed her. It was a little fox, struggling to clamber out of the stream. When it finally freed itself, it curled up behind a bush with a visible frown. Sydney watched from a distance, before edging closer into view. It was just a poor, harmless little fox, right?
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose was almost asleep when she heard pawsteps. She opened one eye to see a wolf. Just... standing there. Watching her. As if it wasn't bad enough having nearly drowned, now Rose was being stared at by a stupid wolf. Did the idiot creatures ever have anything useful to do? No. They never did and never would, and that was why Rose gave thanks every night and morning that she was a fox.

Rose turned her head to the wolf and gave her a glare. She was too exhausted to do much else.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
As the little fox glared at her, Sydney felt a pang of sympathy. Are you all right? Do you need something? But while the wet, soaked critter continued glaring, she couldn’t help feeling slightly amused.

Short post, I am sick with a fever