Let The Hunt Begin
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro had run so fast he got to the spot where the old bucks usually stayed, he hide in the deep brush, making no noise, he stayed there hutched down and waited. Suddenly the bucks came through the trees, they began to bed down. Alejandro took this as his chance, he began to make noise, he started growling a deep growl and inturn it made the bucks rise up quickly, they tried to run the opposite way of the pack territory but he jumped out at them, they took off straight towards the pack territory, as they neared the border Alejandro gave out a strong and loud howl warning the pack that they had four bucks coming into the territory and he was going to lead them right into the heart of the pack and to be ready. After Alejandro howle he kept his eye on the hunt and would not let anyone of these bucks get away
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I'm really sorry for the delay :(
I'm gonna let you led this because my character will just be checking Alejandro's skills ;)

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The silver guard waited patiently for Alejandro's call, the newest member of Blackfeather had promised to bring in a good hunt as a way to prove his worth to the Kappa, and agreeing that it wouldn't only be a good way to boost the packland's prey, it was an excellent way to know the newcomer's abilities.

A loud howl echoed through Blackfeather, but the silver beast wasn't too far from the borders where he saw four large bucks being chased by Alejandro. Bane joined the assault immediately, propelling his large body with his strong hind legs, and announcing the hunt to the rest of the pack with his own sharp barks.

11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro watched as Bane joined in,they were drawing close to the pack, the four large bucks continued to run when out of no where one of the huge bucks turned and lowered his head and headed straight for Alejandro, "Keep leading them into the pack, they are as good as dead now" he said Alejandro moved swiftly out of the bucks path but the buck followed his movements, Alejandro jumped off a large oak tree and jumped right ontop of the bucks back, sinking his teeth into the bucks neck, Alejandro would not let go, the bucks moved and fought, Alejandro got thrown off but took a chunk of that Buck's neck with him, then it became silent it seemed, the buck was looking at alejandro and stomping his feet, Alejandro knew that this buck would charge, Alejandro took tall and bared his teeth growling a vicious growl, his growl often scared others, they said his growl sounded like the devil himself, blood dripped from Alejandros muzzle, he was ready for a fight. The buck charged and alejandro was quick to move but one of the bucks points from his antler cut him, alejandro knew that the buck was losing blood and soon would die from the blood loss so alejandro bite him on his back leg tearing the muscle bringing the bull down and unable to get up. Alejandro howled and it echoed throughout the forest[/i][/b]
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The nickname is pronounced (āl), Y'know.. like Ale... If you don't like it I'll change it, but that's just Bane's personality :P

Side by side, Alejandro and Bane chased the bucks towards the packlands, rushing swiftly through the dark woods. But suddenly, one of the largest bucks turned the events upside down, breaking away from the herd and charging towards the coal pelted hunter. Bane looked back with wary eyes, but continued rushing after the three remaining bulls as his partner suggested.

Not so long after, knowing that the bucks had no way out of the forest, Bane halted to a full stop, and quickly turned back to aid his hunting partner. The buck's neck was covered in blood thanks to Alejandro's bite. Silently, Bane watched how the fight unfolded. The buck charged one last time, cutting Alejandro with its antler in the process, but the hunter brought him down with a swift movement of his strong jaws. Success. And a howl of victory echoed through the forest.

Well done, Ale. Bane said as he moved closer to the victim with a sly smile in his pale face. Looks like you'll be a good addition to the pack after all. Welcome to Blackfeather woods. The silver beast said, winking at the end and finally, pressing his jaws around the buck's neck, and ripping the throat off.

11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
-i like it

Thank you"he said Alejandro was pleased that Bane was happyand accepted him into the pack, Aejandro looked at the buck, then looked at his cut, he turned to head toward the stream, he jumped in and the blood began to flow and leave his fur.

He hoped it would heal and not get infected
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Time to meet the Alpha! :P

Bane observed as Alejandro jumped into the stream to clean his wound. It looked painful, that buck had surely taken a good piece of him before coming down. covered in blood, the young Kappa lifted his head from the corpse, and walked towards the dark wolf in the stream.

Let me see that... Bane said, staring at the wound. You need to see @Meldresi, that wound needs to be cleaned or it'll fester. he said in a serious tone, and then, without even caring for the other male's opinion, he raised his snout to the sky and with a soft howl he called the Priestess. Her healing skills were incredible, she saved him from death before, and it wasn't like Alejandro was gonna die from a scratch, but some treatment wouldn't hurt either.

11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro nodded, agreeing with bane, though it was a rather large cut and alejandro usually did nothing for them it wasnt a bad idea to have someone actually do something to make sure that it didnt get infected, Alejandro did not want an infection, he could not deal with that, he hated even getting sick because it made him feel weak and that was a feeling he was just not willing to accept.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi blinked from sleep, pushing away the fog of her dreams. It sounded it was Bane summoning her for something. The priestess examined the howl, noting the call for herbs. She rose from her bed, headed to the cavern she set aside for her herbs and took out a basic mixture before leaving the tunnels.

She took a few minutes to reach the silver wolf, and found him with another black wolf, a pack member, though she did not recognize him at all. Meldresi approached the pair and dropped the bundle, eyes looking with approval at the buck nearby. "What is it that you called me for, Bane?"
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The time lapse between his howl and the priestess arrival wasn't long, but it was enough for bane to go back to the catch to take another chunk to fill his gut, leaving Alejandro soothe himself in the stream.

Upon arrival, he priestess carried her herbs with her, as usual. He's new, Meldresi. the silver northerner barked with pride. I recruited him today. he puffed his chest. New wolves were usually well received by Meldresi, who openly expressed that they needed to strengthen their numbers for winter.

Bane looked at Alejandro, and signaled with a nod of his head to come out and greet his new leader, it was his wound after all, he was in good hands now.

11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro bowed respectfully at his new alpha. Alejandrro had always been taught to bow at the alphas he understood that they did deserve the utmost respect, i mean running a pack must not be very easy, they are the ones making the tough decisions all the time.

"Hello I am Alejandro"he said in his Spanish accent, whenenever Alejandro had left his families pack he had often been teased for his thick accent but it was apart of who he was and usually by the time they saw what he could do they shut their mouths, Alejandro let his actions do the talking not his mouth.

Alejandro wondered if he would be gameskeeper, he knew that with the upcoming winter they would be in need of more food and he would go many lengths to give them food even if it meant not eating himself
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"I am Meldresi." She said, catching the tangy scent of blood on him. Alejandro had a dark pelt, so finding the source of the blood would be hard, though not impossible. Meldresi located the wound, after a few minutes, noting that it had already been washed. The priestess turned back to her dropped bundle and opened it, taking out a few herbs and strands of cobweb to still the infection. "Lie down, I'm going to wrap some leaves on your wound."
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro obeyed and laid down as ordered. Alejandro was no beginner in feeling pain, he had been in many battles over his time growing up and knew that what she was about to do may sting but Alejandro would always stay stone because he would not give in to any pain, often many wondered how he had grown so cold but if only they knew his history and how he became who he is today then they would truly understand, growing up with an abusive father didnt help him out growing up either but he guessed that that was apart of life or was it?
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Alejandro, there is a posting order and you skipped me.
But... Apparently Bane wanted to leave, so this will be the last post for me ;)

The priestess immediately started applying stuff to the dark hunter's wounds, and not that Bane to be a dick or anything, but he just didn't care anymore. With disinterest in his pale face, he turned around to leave the other two do whatever they needed to do. Introductions had been made, the priestess was taking care of Alejandro's wounds, so he wasn't needed there anymore, or at least he didn't care.

Without waiting another second, the pale northerner headed to the cache, and without much effort, he dragged the remains to the heart of the packlands, where the communal caches were.

719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
With the male lying down, and Bane out of the picture (fickle man, she thought to herself, affectionately), the priestess got to work, squeezing the juices of Canada Milk Vetch and Bergamot onto the wound, making sure to get drops in every part of the wound. Flinging the used leaves aside, she turned back to the herb bundle, taking out rose hips and stinging nettle and pressing the leaves onto the wound, grabbing cobwebs and wrapping them around the cut, binding the herbs tightly. "Keep that on there until nightfall, then take it off and wash your wound off. It should be fine after that.."

The priestess gathered her materials and trotted back to the herb store, to re-categorize the herbs she had left, and see what other herbs she had to procure before winter began.