Mount Apikuni oh it's so amazing here.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
@Paarthurnax <3<3<3

He was out. And while lately, he had been thinking that maybe he was over his anxiety and it was time to try going without his "medicine", the reality of being without it was... staggering. Never in his life had he experienced this sort of emotional agony. He woke up shaking and sick as though he had caught a terrible fever. It had taken a while before he had come to the conclusion that he needed his medication to calm himself back down, and thus he'd snuck out of his den, raced past the boundaries of his beloved Sunspire, and barrelled desperately into the meadow where the poppies grew.

It seemed to take ages for the stuff to kick in after he had consumed as much of it as he could. He likely had gone overboard in his consumption, evidenced by the way the world in its vibrant colors began to swim before his eyes in a weirdly humorous way. He rolled over suddenly onto his back to stare in a haze up at the clouds, watching as they waved merrily down at him--careless and free.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Once again, Paarthurnax could not stand to stay within the borders of Noctisardor Bypass. Stress drove her away into neutral territory, a desperate need for an escape from the pressure caused by her recent promotion. It seemed that, despite being an Alpha, her judgement and opinion counted for nothing. She could not be trusted enough to accept newcomers into the ranks and, considering the way Shadow had thrust himself between her and a loner she'd greeted at the borders only a few short days ago, that had been made crystal clear.

What was the point of being a leader, if she was not equal to her mate who shared her rank? They were a pair, an Alpha pair, yet Paar felt very much in the background. Was it because she was female? Because she had a conscience? Because she was not of Roman descent? Frustration and anger fueled the crimson female as she wandered through unfamiliar land with no destination in mind.

It was the slumped form of a raven-pelted wolf that brought Paarthurnax from her troubled thoughts, and she paused to observe from a distance before moving in slowly. She blinked as he moved suddenly, rolling onto his back seemingly without a care in the world, and she woofed softly to announce her presence as she paused a comfortable distance away. "Comfortable?" Paar asked, an amused smirk playing at the corner of her mouth.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

His gaze was growing further and further out of focus as he stared, unblinking at the sky. His eyes were parched, but it did not occur to him to wet them with his lids. Not until a voice disturbed his silent reverie did he move again. He tilted his muzzle towards the woman as she approached, not bothering to roll and protect his exposed belly. If she wanted to, she easily could have torn him to pieces right there and then. This was not something that occurred to the boy in his state, however--another dangerous affect of his medication.

"Very," Summer responded simply, a smile twisting across his lips. The sunlight played with the ginger tinted fur upon the woman's back and face, which to Summer made her look as though she were on fire. He marvel led at her for a few moments before speaking again. "You're welcome to join me," he offered, patting the ground beside him with a large black paw.

</style>.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)