Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
4 Posts
Ooc — Macy
I'm real life friends with Flash, and he suggested the thread title. :P

@Shadow

Mina walked among the trees, moving swiftly between them. It was autumn, and it was time to hunt. In the year she had spent alone, she learned how to hunt birds and small creatures. In a small clearing, a bird sweetly tweeted as it landed in front of Mina. With a quick slash of her claws, the bird was bleeding on the floor, leaving a fresh scent of meat hanging in the air. Mina dug in, quickly checking her surroundings before eating. Once, a coyote caught her and she was forced to abandon her prey. When she finished gobbling up the bird, Mina sniffed the air. There was a smell of a group of wolves, their scents mixing and swirling around. A pack nearby, perhaps. It was near winter, and prey will be hard to find. Mina decided to join a pack now, before winter was here. Hopefully, she will be accepted into this one instead of being turned away for the harsh and cold winter.
Mina sniffed the air as she walked, getting closer and closer to the scent of wolves. She spotted the border and stood just behind it, spinning around to check for other wolves. There appears to be nobody around, so Mina gave a soft woof, hoping to attract someone's attention nearby.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr Awyrseren was miserable. As if to match her mood, the weather was dreary. The icy raindrops slicing into her pelt, touching her skin, so many drops of cold water coming together to form her frozen limbs.

It wasn't long had she learnt about Paar's departure. She was a dearest friend of hers, the only wolfess she had came to know in the Bypass, the determination in her crimson eyes seemingly vowing to never leave her mind.

The image of Shadow haunted her brain, his unruly silver fur, his bloodshot, red-rimmed eyes, the blank, faraway look he now constantly seemed to be at. Crëyr had tried to go to him, but he always either seemed to be void of effort for response.

She sought somebody's company. Her thoughts wandered to Flash, but he also seemed to be nowhere to be found. Perhaps she would be able to seize an opportunity to look for him, though she didn't know if both of them were actually up for either.

Instead she padded towards the borders of the Bypass. As she approached, did she see a wolfess. Of all days, today.

The petite Welsh knew what she had to do. She stopped in front of the female, staring with wary blue orbs, her eyes flickering up and down, as her paws were too close to the invisible markings for Crëyr's liking. "May I ask what your business is here?"
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Why the fates had always pushed something in his way when he was patrolling the borders, he did not understand. But as he does everyday, Flash padded along the borders. These days he wondered if he was the only one doing so. All scent markers were from him. Noctisardor Bypass needed more wolves to support it. Where were they?

It seemed like these days only he worked his ass off for the pack. He didn't doubt Shadow and Crëyr weren't working, every time they crossed paths, they had worked together to achieve a goal together. But where were all the others? He had not seen Farkas, or Tiberius working like him. He would have thought both of them would have some sense, even if the others didn't.

Slightly annoyed at the fact that nobody was working like him for the winter. The sun-touched male sent his patron a prayer that winter would not be so cold. But as he was somewhere in between, I pray that you will not loose your reign in the cold and harsh winds of winter. A small woof got his attention. What is it?

He padded closer, not liking the fact that it was sounded so close to the borders and emerged from where he was.A stranger female, with sapphire blue eyes and a autumn pelt was there. And Crëyr had beaten him there. Hearing her question, he padded foward until he was level with her. "Salve Crëyr. Same thought to come here?

Turning to the stranger, he gave a sniff before saying, "I assume you want to join? Quite disdainfully, he realised his tone was of. But then again, hadn't he just rant about wolves not working and now some wolf just turn up, probably here for the shelter that Noctisardor Bypass could give?

4 Posts
Ooc — Macy
A wolfess appeared in front of Mina, looking very gloomy and dreary. "I… I'm sorry for troubling you on this gloomy day. I would like to join this pack, for I have wandered many days without a pack nor a den to call my own. Winter is arriving soon, and I would ask of you and your pack's hospitality for a home. I would be very grateful if you would accept me into this pack." Mina lowered her body in a slight submissive posture. She waited anxiously for the wolfess's answer, hoping for the best. If she did not accept, Mina would just have to dig a den and hunt around. It has been so long since she had seen other wolves, even longer since she has interacted with them.
Another wolf with moss green eyes joined the conversation, and they both seemed really… Sad. What has happened? "This is really none of my business, but what has happened that made both of you so crestfallen?" Mina couldn't resist asking, as curiosity was poking her in the face.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Scenting Flash's arrival, she lowered her head respectfully before uttering a greeting towards the sun-touched, green-eyed male. "Flash." The Welsh girl noticed that he also looked miserable, just like she knew she did, and immediately knew that he knew and that Shadow had told him. The aura floating around the air was sad, anyway, and did everything to dampen Crëyr's mood.

The wolfess before her lowered herself into a mildly submissive posture, which Crëyr was content about. She'd already predicted what the stranger was going to say, and that was a request to join the Bypass, followed by reasoning to why she wanted to join.

"I am not the one to make the final decision," She said softly, her voice clear and unwavering. "If you wish to join the Bypass, then I suppose we better call for the Alpha." Part of her wished for the Alpha to not be disturbed, but she knew Shadow wasn't the weak shell of a wolf she had caught a glimpse of a few hours ago. He ran a tight ship. He ran a pack. He was strong.

She turned to Flash, waiting for his input to what would be best that they did.

The female started speaking again, asking them both a question to why they happened to look so "crestfallen", as she had said. Crëyr knew they both did and that curiosity was doing its job, but nonetheless her irritation meter had began to skyrocket at the wolfess' inquiry. She was in an upset mood and was in no mood to talk, much less tell a stranger why that was so. "Now is not the time," She said firmly, a slightly icy sheen lingering at her tone. "Nor are you in the place to ask."

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
.Crëyr had suggested calling for the alpha, but was the alpha in the right state right now? But still, if the wolfess knew how to show respect, it was surely not a bad one? He gave Crëyr a little nod when she tuned to him asking for his opinion, indicating that they should call the alpha. Shadow was a strong wolf, he would not show his weak side to a mere stranger.

But once the female had ask why they had look so "crestfallen", Flash's annoyance shot up again. A stranger didn't need to know why they both was hesitant on calling the alpha. She wasn't in the place to ask either. “You are not in the place to ask. " The words left his both almost at the exact same moment Crëyr had objected as well. Quite curtly too.

Back to business, he turned his head back, giving a jerk to his head to Crëyr asking if she should call for Shadow or should he do it. “What is your name? And what can you offer to Noctisardor Bypass? " He asked. Curiosity was a good thing, but too much at the wrong time could attract trouble.

4 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Mina's ears dropped and she lowered her body into a deeper submissive position. "I apologize for my blunt ignorance." She should have thought again before asking. If they were offended, they might not let her join the pack. Mina wondered how the alpha was like. Was he (or she) strict and tough? Or were they friendly and kind? These two looked middle or high ranked, by the way they showed up and knowing what to do.
They seemed like they were close friends, maybe even mates? Jumping to conclusions isn't a good idea, so she dropped the idea immediately.
"My name is Mina, and I want to be a healer, after spending so much time around herbs and discovering their healing properties."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
She watched the female, her expression kept neutral, as her ears begun to fold until they were fully pressed down on her head, her position dropping into a deeper one of submission. Crëyr's irritation begun to slowly seep away as she thought of herself back in another place, another time. Wales. When she was one. Her father, his answers short and curt.

The petite Welsh girl nodded at the sun-pelted female. "Yours is not ignorance," She said, her tone low. "It simply is... your judgement of place and time."

Flash nodded to what she had said earlier, which was a suggestion to call for the Alpha. With a slight touch of reluctance and worry for the Ashen Alpha, she lifted her silver crown and released a song from her throat, one that requested for Shadow.

After she was sure he'd heard her, she closed her mouth and swallowed. His words were still clear in her mind, occasionally echoing over and over again in her head when she was sure she was close to falling asleep. Occasionally the little voice in her head would switch to another sentence— the compliment Shadow had given her, the first she'd ever really received, still prominent in her brain.

Crëyr kept her ears listening attentively to what Flash and the girl were saying, which was the usual procedure— The Bypass wolf questioning the candidate, the wolf answering their inquiries.

A healer. Apparently this wolfess was a healer, which was a position the Bypass had begun to seek for— as their healer had left.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Set before he left NB, so before he has the scars

<style type="text/css"> r3 {color: #87CEFA; font-size: 12px;} .r3box {background-color: #000000; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/9MixFRS.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border: 1px solid #261615;} .r3text {margin: auto; width: 380px; color:#696969; text-indent: 15px; font-family: Augustus; line-height: 17px; font-size: 12.5px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 670px; margin-top: 20px;}</style>

The Roman had been pacing agitatedly by the den when the song rang out for him, from Crëyr. What could be so important that they needed to call him now, she was capable of taking care of absolutely everything, and he needed her to do that now. But he was still the Imperator and it was still his job to oversee the happenings of the Bypass, and so grudgingly he settled towards the direction of the howl. Fierce silver eyes flashing dangerously, tail arched proudly over his back, his stance proud and dominant.

It had been a mistake to settle down here, in these green lands. He wished he had gone north and found colder mountains and lands that would have better suited him, perhaps not his wolves, but he felt as if this land was cursed. Feeding him bad luck, taking his loved ones away from him. He was losing grip on the light and Jupiter and fading away to Pluto's domain, seeking refuge in the shadows and darkness, the founder of his bloodline. Shadow heard constant whispers from the utter blackness, telling him it would be fine, that he would soon rule a better pack and have a better wife but he knew that he would always love Paarthurnax even if she hated him. And the ashen leader hated himself for this flaw, this fatal flaw.

The silver outrider soon appeared at the scene, an expressionless look dominating his features and after offering his two loyal followers a murmured greeting, he turned to the stranger and analyzed her with cold gray eyes. There was no change in his expression as he tilted his head and spoke in a soft, naturally dangerous tone, "I suppose you wish to join the Bypass, well let me warn you right now, this is not a pack where you can just slack off and seek sanctuary without paying back. Those who just slack off will be kicked out and there will be no mercy given to them. Life here is hard, but rewarding, however if you do not think this kind of life is suitable for you, you may turn and leave now." he smiled grimly. "We will not chase you or kill you if you choose to turn away,"

Shadow had made too much mistakes and now he would only accept wolves who he had told them about the ways of the Bypass and they agreed and did not turn away, he did not want their heart or his family's heart to be broken when they realize this life did not suit them and left. The Roman had enough of that.

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
SInce Mina isn't in the game anymore. I decided I reply to this and get it to the 10 post minimum and get to my 3 post minimum thing so I can use this for warden

. The young wolf seemed nervous, scared even. But he could see the potential in her. Shadow could have chosen better words. He suppose. But who was Flash to question the alpha? He was merely a pack mate. Not even gamma or delta. He had no place to question Shadow.

Shadow and Creyr could handle it. Flash wanted to hunt on this beautiful day. He nodded to both of them, silent turning around and stalking away from the clearing. He hoped Shadow would let Mina join, but he didn;t want to waste time by just standing around. He would find out soon enough. There was no need to waste the clear skies.