Noctisardor Bypass firelight
<font size=1><span title="in the garden blooms the rose">
در شکوفه های باغ گل رز
</font size></span>
15 Posts
Ooc — ebony
@Shadow, when you have time :3

Having failed miserably to convince Paarthurnax that she must return home, Xerxes had departed the borders of Noctisardor empty-handed and heavy-hearted. Nita would be furious, and yet she would also be devastated to know of the crimson sandflower's fate.

And so the old Persian set his jaw, and after the span of several days, he returned unto the borders, intending another attempt to woo the Roman's Caius away from her mate, that she might rise to become a Shabanu in his beloved sands.

But she was hasty, and Xerxes decided to seek out her mate instead. Tipping back his crown, the man called for the Roman who ruled the Bypass, and fell silent. His retinue of guards, four strong, muscular Persians, formed a quiet semicircle 'round their lord, and the three young wolfesses stood alongside Xerxes, contemplative and beautiful.

And as he waited, the Shah's heart grew hard against this man who had taken Paarthurnax and turned her soul against the possibility of returning home.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
A dark scowl crossed the Imperator's lips as the same voice that rang for his mate now rang for him. He was not a fucking butler and he wasn't going to just be summoned just because some random wolf was not satisfied with their hotel services. There was no way he was going to attend to this call, there was no way he was just going to answer the fucking howl. The summoner might be a king where he was from, but he was a mere wolf here and he was the Imperator, the Emperor and he was not to be simply called. Yes, Shadow's pride and stubbornness would kill him someday.

So the Roman continued on with his duties, hunting, eating his daily first meal then onto patrolling the borders. He started from the opposite end of the call and slowly made his way around. Hours had gone by, by the time the silver outrider made it to the caller's place. His stance was proud, dominant and displayed his rank as the Alpha. Bright silver eyes of the northern Roman empire flashed dangerously and gleamed fiercely and harshly. Thick platinum fur shone as the late sunlight fell down upon his features. Muscles rippled underneath his sleek coat as he walked with the grace of an eagle.

Shadow moved over to over to the wolf and his guards and ladies, wondering why the hell would he bring so much wolves over for his protection. Was he this weak to need others to protect him? Utterly pathetic. But nothing showed on his proud features as paws moved elegantly over to greet him, a questioning cant of his head asked the question for him. Eyes filled with veiled contempt, he himself was proud but this wolf was too proud. So much guards and even ladies to please him. Kings, the Roman thought in disgust. Imperium Romanum had emperors but not proud foolish kings.
در شکوفه های باغ گل رز
</font size></span>
15 Posts
Ooc — ebony
ooo...
hover for translation <3

Proud, yes, he was, and he burned with a king's fury at having been left standing near the borders as if he were no more important than the emperor's slaves. Thusly, his own eyes flashed with fire as at last the Roman appeared. Drawing himself up, the Shah watched the silver man impassively for a long moment before he spoke.

"Ego Xerxes, mercatorum de Samarkand," he said in the tongue of the man before him, without hesitation. Cato, one of the guards who stood nearby, had been raised in the recesses of Roman land; he had taught the words to Xerxes on long military forays in their younger days of ceaseless battle and campaigns against the enemies who fought to break the Shah's southernmost gate.

"Ego patrem Paarthurnax," Xerxes added, meeting the Roman's eyes and holding them coldly, easily. "Vos have bene servavit; tibi gratias ago quod pro," the Persian added in the same tone; he did not truly believe that Shadow had done well by his sandflower, for she was not happy.

"Hic non est eius domi , tamen. Est et cum matre in regionibus harenae." His meaning was blatant, and at last he fell silent, awaiting the man's reply.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Hover for translation, and sorry for the delay

As the Imperator, it was his job to listen, and so he did, to the proud king's words. The father of Paarthurnax and Shah of Samarkand, whatever that place was. But that didn't really anger the indifferent brute, what did was the fact he knew how to speak latin, the tongue of Rome. The sand king was obviously not from Rome, any place of Rome, so some traitor, some filthy traitor scum taught him. One that betrayed his homelands for the land of deserts. Perhaps he/she had ben treated badly, but one should never turn their backs against their homelands, especially if it was Roman lands. But nothing escaped his stoic, indifferent mask.

When the king of sands finished speaking, the Roman exhaled softly and canted his head in a birdlike manner, a smile playing at his lips. Tu nosti linguam Romanam" he spoke in his naturally quiet tone. Αλλά σίγουρα δεν ξέρετε ελληνικά"His father insisted he learnt all the languages he could learn. And Greek was one of them, after all they had massive loads of greeks in their pack. But deciding playtime was over, he turned serious. "Apologies," he stated in the common tongue.

Ego Hadrian Nox Shadow Angelus Mortis, Imperator/Emperor de Noctisardor Bypass, legionem primam of Rome." he paused and continued. Honor Paarthurnax occursum soceri Xerxem regem harena terrae." Shadow dipped his head to the king in respect, but lifted it a second later and continued speaking, the words of his native land flowing off his tongue easily.

"However, regarding her home. I am sorry, I will not be able to help you, Xerxes." Nothing escaped the Roman's features, the stoic indifferent look was still dominant. Libera est et plus quam se atque suos curae esse decreta. Ego non domino, sed viro. Et id non vi, non vult. Sis eam relinquere, quam tu gratus pravis suis sermonibus ad extra." With that, Shadow nodded to the other Alpha and waited to see if he had any other words to say.
در شکوفه های باغ گل رز
</font size></span>
15 Posts
Ooc — ebony
no prob!!

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Lucida Calligraphy'; font-style: strong; font-size: 12px; color: #001e00; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #003200;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:25px'} </style>

Θα έχουμε μια διαφορά κατά τη γνώμη επί του σημείου αυτού, Xerxes retorted lowly; if Shadow wished to bandy words like a scuffing buck, then so be it. The Shah would repay him in kind. Yet he returned to his senses quickly — ears thrust forward in rapt attention.

It seemed the Roman, while he would not favor Paarthurnax with the amenities to which she had been accustomed to during her rearing in Samarkand, would also not deign to command her. While the Persian would ironically not have appreciated Shadow demanding that the sandflower return home, he remarked inwardly upon the obvious weakness in the other, based upon his inability to control his wife.

She is a stubborn creature, as I am sure you know. But she is not happy here. His emerald eyes grew cool. Why is that, eagle of Rome?

827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Concluding this, :)

He was surprised at the fact that this Xerxes could also speak Greek, but the surprise did not reach his eyes, or his face. She is a stubborn creature, as I am sure you know. But she is not happy here. Shadow gazed at the king in front of him with stoic indifference, no longer caring about offending him. Of course she wasn't, with a dad like you. he retorted in his head. Why is that, eagle of Rome? The silver male canted his head coldly, "I suggest you ask her yourself if you wish to know, king of the sands. Also, thank you for the new nickname."

Giving the Shah a mechanic dip of his head, Shadow turned and left, passing through the archway in the mountain and back into his home.