Blackfoot Forest Herbal confusion [Mature]
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
[warning] WARNING! May contain the following: Swearing, Drug reference / Misuse, Blood and.. I guess alot of fucking dope? [/warning] Also, @Keith I did not really know how to start this, so the intro is kindof bad

Edit: Gonna open this up to all welcome

Silvermane had spent the past days busy, he had found a way to be fought by five wolves now, one of them having a little midget sidekick. All of them had little reason, only that he had provoked them some how or the other. Today, he had finally time to release himself to the wonderful features that would resort themselves into his high. He had been walking before, and had recently arrived into the meadow, which he knew would not hold the items he had needed. He quickly made a mental list as he made his way through the wet grass, trying to remember the little sequence he had made for his literal "Sex potion", he had realized the Aphrodisiac properties of Cinnamon bark, -which he had a small supply of them hidden in his fur-, which would be mixed with ground nutmeg, and maybe, to create a outworldy climax, and if Silvermane was generous to whoever needed it, he would mix in some sacred mushrooms, he had yet to come up with a name for them, but he learnt by experience the amazing high you can get from those. Still, they were extremely rare, such as the Cinnamon and mushrooms, Mulberries or even Morning Glorys all were not the most common, but they gave the best highs.

As he slowly came into view of the forest, he quickly set in, head down, tail up, he had begun to search the area quickly, he quickly picked up some Morning Glorys on the borders, and even some fallen nutmeg throughout it, but he had not found any of the peculiar mushrooms so far, so he continued to look for them.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Gonna say it's dusk if you don't mind :P?

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

When Bane started walking away from Blackfeather he hadn't expected to get so damn far from it. The scent of its borders had disappeared long ago, and its ethereal darkness was no longer seen in the distance. That's what the silver prince was shooting for in first place. He needed space, even when he practically had dark forest just for him and two other wolves he rarely saw, which was actually what made him feel so trapped, Blackfeather woods was just too boring for the reckless youth.

He needed action.

The prince wasn't an expert on the matter, but he sure liked the effects of some herbs. Morning glory was his favorite, he had it in Blackfeather, but it was also one of the rarest plants in the area. A shame. Only twice had he enjoyed its power, its bliss, and he was eager to see more of it bloom after the stark winter decided to stop killing the damn thing.

For the moment, the young warrior was just exploring the area, checking out what else was out there besides darkness and crows. He was sick of it for as much as he loved it. He went east for hours, and then north. Heading towards the base of the mountain where he found another forest. This one was a lot more cozy than Blackfeather, but still lacked the vibe he liked so much about his own piece of the underworld. He was expecting to find some chicks to be honest, but he was just happy to see another wolf when he spotted the silver figure under the flaming hues of dusk. He announced his presence with a soft huff, loud enough for the man to hear it from afar, but keeping his stance neutral.

God... I totally lost my inspiration...
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away

The soft, golden sun was setting, and with that its golden rays reflected off of his silver mane, glistening his white fur, Silvermane had recently spotted a brown cap sprouting out of the ground, it was too thin to be a champignon, but abit wider and shorter than a enokitake, so what was it? He stepped abit forward, only to realize its thin details. Either it could be one of the ones he had been researching on, or, could be a poisonous toadstool which would probably lead to his death. Either way, Silvermane was not going to eat it himself, he needed someone to try it on...

A huff interrupted his thought, and with that, he immediately turned his head to face the noise, only to see another wolf. This could either end good, or very bad. he thought, "Hello?" he asked, stepping forward, from here he could only see that his fur was like Silvermane's, white, and his body was fairly built up, still, Silvermane had more mass, and was abit taller. Silvermane could test the mushroom on him, if he was stupid enough.. "Why are you here?"