The Glowing Red Eyes
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: for anyone who wants to join!

Running, panting. She was just a pup, darting through the forest to get away. Something menacing was after her, that's all she knew. No matter where she ran, glowing red eyes stared through her from the shadows and a growl trembled into her bones. Suddenly, the beast appeared from the gloom.

She slowly backed up with fear touching her features. It was her, but older. The massive frame, the pitch black pelt... it was unmistakable. But her eyes--they changed from their normal tender green to a glowing red. The helpless cub slammed her eyes shut as the adult version lunged for the smaller female's neck. Jaws wrapping around and crunching--

Hawkeye flew awake, panting and trembling. Pulling herself from under the dirt ledge she had made home for the night, she walked out into a light drizzle and padded over to the lake that lay on the edge on Bon Dye lands. Dunking her inky face into the water, Hawkeye blinked her eyes. What is going on? Nightmares had been plaguing the wolf lately, and she wasn't quite sure why. Had she angered Sos in some way? Maybe it was time to see the pack's witch doctor and her mentor.

Yanking her head from the lake, she watched as the rain sprinkled onto the surface of the water. Hawkeye shook her head out and sighed, deciding that an early start on watching the borders was the best idea for getting her head in the right place.
set by sophie
<!-- HTML Codes by Quackit.com --><span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:000000;">get T r u s t e d stay U n k n o w n</span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
While roaming the Bon Dye territory Vires felt at home. While she had just joined the newly formed pack there was just something about it here that made it feel like her old pack. She hadn't met very many wolves on a personal level here and she was excited to do so. Hoping that this time wandering around the forest she would run into one of her fellow packages.
 While dodging throughout the trees around the territory Vires sighted a wolf. A extremely large pitch black wolf. While watching the wolf wander she caught glimpse of her eyes, a glowing green color. "Wow she's gorgeous Vires thought to herself. Vires let out a little bark to warn the female she was near and began to trot closer. Once at a safe distance Vires spoke, softly but firmly.  "My name is Vires, and what is yours?" she inquired with a bow to show respect.
set by sophie
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam

Hawkeye saw something move at the corner of her eye and stopped her lazy walk. She rotated her head to look at the white-tipped black female trotting toward her and let out a slight growl in the shock. It irritated her that she couldn't hear but the loudest noises from her right ear, but it was safer walking the borders with her left ear facing outward.

The petite female politely introduced herself as "Vires" with a bow. Hawkeye nodded her head, not in a form of disrespect, but it was her way of returning and acknowledging what she had been given. The black wolf looked into the strangely bright blue pools of the other female. "I am Hawkeye. Do you follow Atka or Sos, Vires?" Hawkeye figured Atka, and maybe a Loco'en with how quiet the wolf seemed to be.

The large female's ears began to hum, as if locusts had taken residence in them. A whisper of Bade'un came from her right ear, and, suddenly, the noise stopped. Hawkeye turned her head in shock to find no one there, but returned her attention to Vires and sat, awaiting her answer.
set by sophie
<!-- HTML Codes by Quackit.com --><span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:000000;">get T r u s t e d stay U n k n o w n</span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Vires tilted her head as the female introduced herself. With recently becoming  acquainted with the deities of the Bon Dye Vires answered enthusiastically.  "I follow Sos, I am Bade'un and yourself?" she inquired. During the time she asked Vires couldn't keep her eyes off of the she wolf. She truly was a gorgeous wolf and her own eyes were as stunning as could be. 
set by sophie
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A light rain began to pour, the plentiful trees of their kingdom Blackfoot Forest mostly protecting them from the droplets. Hawkeye looked up toward the sky and smiled at the response the blue-eyed female had given. "I am a follower of the great Sos," she said, reasserting her attention to her new acquaintance. "An Ogoun. What brings you out this way?" Unsure of what the duties of a Bade'un were, the black female hoped that a conversation with her packmate could form from her question. She had already made friends with her complete opposite, Pied, but being close to another follower of Sos might be pleasant as well.
set by sophie
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
As a drizzle started Vires noticed the she wolf look up towards the sky and smile. Finding joy in this Vires did the same letting the rain rinse over her blacken fur and wash off onto the ground. Vires looked down and watched as the rain soaked into her paws and the muddied ground.

Soon after this moment of sincerity Hawkeye asked what brought Vires out to her neck of the woods.  "Nothing imperative I'm afraid. I just found myself wandering." Vires offered.  "If I am bothering you it would be no trouble for me to leave." She states not wanting to molest the female so soon after meeting her.
set by sophie
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's head cocked slightly at the other female's response. "No, you aren't bothering me. I was just doing a run of the borders to keep out any pests that would displease Jinx and her Atka, or Sos." Hawkeye disclosed, disgust forming on her face at the word "pests".

Red flashed over her eyes as a vision of her ripping out a trespassing wolf's throat appeared in front of her. Purple flames burst in the background as her fangs dug in. Hawkeye shook her head, the intense details of the vision sticking to her brain. She licked her chops, feeling as if blood were actually dripping down her face.

"You can join me if you'd like... We can search for food to store or items to give to Sos." Her eyes flitted over Vires' body and then back to her deep blue eyes.
set by sophie
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Vires watched as Hawkeye expressed how Vires wasn't a bother and how she was just keeping pests from entering Jinx's territory. This in a way concerned Vires, she had not known that her own home pack was already being bothered by others. This made Vires want to jump in on the action immediately. She wanted to do something about it. 

Before Vires could continue her daydream of her saving the pack Hawkeye was suddenly shaking her head. For what reason Vires couldn't point out but a simple bloodlust flashed into the she wolf's eyes. Then Hawkeye preceeded to lick her muzzle as if she had just ate. Vires for a moment thought this was odd but brushed it off as soon as the female asked if Vires would join her.  "I would be delighted to join you on your quest for offerings and sacrifices." Vires responded with a slight nod of her head.
set by sophie
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I figured we would end here? Unless you would like to add something!

Hawkeye smiled gently, in a certain fondness, while Vires nodded with her response. She felt and wave of contentedness come over her body, and she took this as a sign from Sos that she had pleased him.

The inky black wolf looked to Vires and nodded, and then began walking the borders once more, both protecting and searching the borders. She grasped the feeling of belonging, and tried to remember back to when she was a pup and felt the same. The friendships and bonds she had created within the pack so far left her with a satisfaction. And she longed for more.
set by sophie