The Sunspire A penny for my thoughts
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
one more now that I am kinda catching up with her ^^

Vienna knew she was lucky, so very lucky. Her drive to get back to the spire after her attack, Amekaze's quick thinking and care, and Mallaidh's skill had in combination kept fever from returning due to infection. She had experienced some early on, but that was to be expected, and it had been relatively mild. Later on it would have been dangerous, and her respect and gratitude towards her two caretakers was pretty near boundless.

She still had little appetite and had dropped quite a bit of weight. Sumayl brought her food, and she tried to eat as much of it as she could. One reason being that she knew she needed to, the larger being who it was that brought it. The fact that he made the effort meant a great deal to her, and his visits as well. Honestly she would have loved to have him around more, but just as he did not wish to bother her, she did not wish to force him to remain in. Game keeping was an important job, especially now, and she didn't doubt he was in high demand to fill the role.

She'd be able to wander a bit more soon, at any rate. When her injuries didn't burn they itched, an irritating feeling but one she took to mean a good thing. She avoided scratching knowing it would undo much of the healing work but it was tough to do. Currently she had left her den and was lying in the frigid waters. She would have to get out quick or risk her health even more, but the uncomfortable water helped to keep the feeling at bay. After only a few moments she pulled herself out to lie in the sun on the bank, shaking from the cold but wounds blissfully numb for the moment at least.
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch
i post here D:<

He was boring. Cuan was always involved with the menial tasks of the pack: gathering, hunting, chasing, patrolling.... The most excitement he had was his ventures outside of the pack to learn of the world that had grown around him. Cuan skirted his former pack home of Bon Dye to ekk out stories in the vast wilderness, only to return in a state of loss at the pack dynamics. He would be lucky to see if Jace even remembered him.

Casting his 'boorishness' aside, Cuan was met with the information he hadn't been readily caught up on. Although he hadn't met her, Vienna had been attacked by some sort of catamount, or something. His momentary flash of fear at hearing of such a creature stalking the land was replaced by concern for his packmate, and he took it upon himself to personally inquire of her health.
It wasn't easy; the long-legged wolf had spent many days searching the territory for Vienna. But the creature basking on the cool rock in the shallow of a small valley must be her, and he slowly approached.

Hi, he called out, a friendly wave of his tail matching his backward ears. Although slow, Cuan's orbs were of a warm and curious, concerned glow.
How are you feeling?
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The sun warming her pelt slowly sank in and her trembling lessened some. She would have loved to shake out the water but knew such a motion would likely be more than she could take, so instead needed to dry the more passive way.

She was out of it, deep in thought, when a voice came from an approaching source that was somewhat unfamiliar. Dazed, she looked over. "Oh? Hello." She didn't recognize him, but no unfamiliar scent pervaded the comforting scent of pack so she knew him to be of the Spire. "Been better, but also been worse. I don't think we've had the pleasure?"

No, now that she thought about it, he did look familiar. She studied him a little more closely, trying to figure out when she'd seen him before. Likely it was around. She got the feeling he wasn't exactly new here.