The Lie an Angel Told
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
@Keith if you have any spare time. :3

Leila had been searching for days, trying to find the Grey Man or the Sun Lady. Neither had been seen, and the lithe and yearling worried for her adoptive parents. They had taken her in, saved her life, taken a chance on her well being, and she knee nothing of their whereabouts. This worried her sick, and she had made up her mind that very second ; she would neither eat nor drink until she had struck gold.

The dainty angel sat on her athletically muscled haunches, and stared ahead. Nothing but darkness before her. Woods. Some terrifying forest that was sure to hold a beast that could swallow her little frame, whole.
But another thing...scents. Others lived here? Wolves?
Were they a good place to start in locating her foster parents?

"Hello?" , she whispered meekly. Then, growing a bit irritated with her fear, she called out a second time, a light octave higher.

"Hello?"

A sniff check assured she had not passed the borders of whatever resided here, and she prayed to any deity that would listen, that her pretty little self wouldnt become food for whatever lie ahead.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

Many sleep at night. Unlike them, it was under the moonlight when Bane felt more comfortable. He was a Dark Brother after all, a worker of the shadows, and a s such, you gotta be aware of everything. Even more when you're supposed to be the one in command after the leader spent a night popping out pups. The good thing, he was the boss now.

And he was on top of everything.

He had been watching the girl from the shadows of the forest, hiding his pale coat from the moonlight that would easily give away his position. She was young, full of innocence. What on Mephalas' name was she doing in Blackfeather Woods??

Looking for someone? the pale one barked, walking out of the shadows.

80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Dear heavens, above!
Looking around her in a full sweep, the angel cast a slightly frightened view amongst her. Where had that voice come from? She could find no one.

Taking a deep breath, she steadied herself, and replied to the omniscient vocal.

"I am. I search para mi madre y padre. Has a Grey Man and Sun Lady come here? "

Her bell like tones cascaded through the darkness, the only pure thing, along with herself, near such lands of midnight corruption.
Despite the many lessons she and her parental figures had, Leila happened to Spanglish, every now and then.
And with her being on edge, the nervous hotel couldn't concentrate on the second language as well as she could, If she were calm.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The yearling spoke part of what she said in a language strange to the northerner, it sounded like a riddle to him, all the blabbering and the rolled r's... He wasn't in the mood to guess what she said. But she was searching for someone, a Grey Man and a Sun Lady... But unfortunately for the lost girl, all the wolves Bane knew to be in Blackfeather were just as monochromatic as him...

There aren't any Sun Ladies In Blackfeather woods, Kid. And the only grey man I Know is far away from here... He stated, remembering back at the old Shaman from his birth pack. I doubt he's the one you're looking for... he was now completely out of the forest, letting the moonlight glow on his fur.

80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
And as if he had come from the sky, a man detached himself from the light of the Night Sun. He glowed, the Snow Pelt shimmering in threw pale rays. As if she could have no more control over her tongue, her spearmint tinged sky hued irises stared at the northerner in awe.
And in almost a childlike manner, she asks,

"Are you an Angel, sir?"

Leila temporarily forgot her search for her parents, and stood gazing at the wolf before her, the Snow Angel.
Entranced, the year old smiled, her curiosity rising of this white shadow.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Bane's exact reaction xD
[Image: tumblr_inline_mll3foweGS1qz4rgp.gif]

The pale Northerner had been called many things before, he was even accustomed to be called terrible things like Beast or Savage, some were meaner, like Barbarian, Degenerate.. Even Monster sometimes, and there were too the ones that got all creative and used the words Vampire, or.. Ogre... but an Angel? That word wasn't in the list for sure... He was once called a Demon... Those are Angels too, right?

A what?! the ghostly savage asked, suddenly halting to a stop when he heard what the girl was saying. She had some serious problem if she really thought she would find an Angel in Blackfeather woods... Pfft...

80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
(Im dying at the hilariousness of the two. xD)

He seemed surprised by her words, the incredulous face he made caused the beauty to giggle. Little chimes waltzed through the air between them, the soft sounds she made at the Funny.

"An Angel. You came from sky. Sky, la luz de la luna. You are a Beauty from la Luna."

Leila kept her aspired gaze on him, and wagged her silken banner only before sitting and wrapping it daintily around her forepaws. Being one who was unused to cruelty of the world, saw everything, everyone, as docile. As she saw with the Snow Angel, he was making a Funny, and trying to hide his amazingness by humbly joking with her.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

And the blabbering came again. The pale Northerner knew she was trying to explain herself, but he just couldn't get a single word of what she was saying... Loose daluloonu... What? So far he had Sky and Beauty, but that was it. Well.. He couldn't deny that some girls couldn't resist his good looks and style, but coming from the sky was just a whole other thing.

Listen kid... I got no idea of what you're saying... But you're awfully close to my pack and I don't want to have to rip your head off... Do you.. Get what I'm saying girl? the pale one barked somewhat annoyed, trying to ignore the girl's blue eyes and innocent smile. He had to do what he had to do.

80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
(last post from me in this thread. Thank you, Anthony. ^-^)

Leila only smiled broader at the pale one. His threats were unable to touch her untainted modesty. It was apparent, however, that her parents were too different from the silly Snow Angel, the kindness the Sun Lady, Paar, radiated out of her as if they were themselves the rays of sunlight, the Bright Hot in the Sky. Her father, Shadow, the Grey Man, the steeled down and authority figure she could not help but to look up to. They were both kind, yet something told her they just did not reside in these dark woods. The trees, too dark, quite unlike that of the Bypass, which was open, free, beautiful.

"I have to find mi parents. Keep feliz, Snow Angel! Adios!"

Standing up, Leila stretched for a minute, before sashe'ing her curvaceous form in the direction of Swiftcurrent Creek lands.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Anytime! :P

It was hard to find such purity in a wolf's heart these days. Leila was the one to be called an Angel, not the savage MoonBane, he was just a monster, he belonged in Blackfeather Woods. And Leila, she belonged with whoever she was looking for. Bane hoped she would find them soon, the wilderness wasn't a proper place for such a young girl to wander on her own.

Sure... Adios. he mocked with an mimicking smirk, and after watching the girl stretch out and take her leave, the pale northerner rolled his eyes and let out a snort of incredulity, he was surprised that Leila wasn't dead. Good luck kiddo... he said to himself, truly hoping the best for Leila, she just didn't deserve the cruelty of being corrupted with his own presence.