we are the hunters, hot as flames! we are the hunters, cold as ice!
16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
@Keith
my joining thread, sorry for any typos and for it being so short! I barely have any muse right now...
Nimble paws met with the damp, boggy ground, a pair of golden optics flickering around the vast territory. A beige coloured wolf turned her head, gazing into the horizon. The sun was setting; bright pinks, purples, reds, oranges and gold streaked across the azure sky. It was truly a magnificent sight to behold, one that Faith enjoyed watching immensely. The fae observed it in wonder, sighing once the sun had finally sunken out of sight. She turned around once more and set off, treading carefully through the rough terrain.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry! I got like a ton of threads going on and my muse too is suffering from that...

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

It was an odd thing for MoonBane to be awake so early in the afternoon, his days usually starting, ironically, the moment the sun hid in the horizon. But he had work to do, more now that the Alpha was confined in her den taking care of the bastard newborns. The pale one had been put in the highest position in the hierarchy, only below the Night Queen, to relieve some of her toughest task, patrolling the borders and marking their boundaries being the most important one, until she was able to do them herself.

The forest was still pretty dark under the concealing canopy, but his pure white pelt still reflected some of the sunlight off, making him an easy target. He didn't like the feel of that, and so his senses were aware of everything. Like the pale loner that lurked outside of their lands for example. Hey you! Bane called, his posture as authoritarian as it could be.

16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
it's alright! c: sorry for the late reply, I literally fell asleep 10 minutes before you posted and then had school and such. xD
Ears perking up, Faith quickly turned her head as she heard the bark of another wolf, eyes narrowing slightly. "What?" she asked simply, trying to stand up taller to make herself look bigger. It was failing terribly though, considering how small she was compared to the brute. Her pale fur bristled, standing up in long spikes. A low growl rumbled in her throat, though she knew she was calling a bluff. If the brute attacked her, she stood no chance at all. Hopefully he would just let the loner wander around in search of a pack, or better yet let her join his.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Take your time! I don't mind waiting at all :)
So.. this is kind of going sideways for Faith... Bane doesn't take aggression lightly, but lets see what happens.. :P

The pale brute pressed forward with the momentum of a rhino. The female was awfully close to their pack borders and he was kind of... In a bad mood... These are claimed lands! The silver savage said, brusquely halting to a stop in front of the Lone female. Do you want to get your ass beaten? Blackfeather didn't take trespassers lightly, and although Faith wasn't actually that close to their lands, Bane was taking his job pretty seriously... Perhaps a little bit too much...

16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
thank you, my muse has been dying lately ;-; but school ends tomorrow so hopefully my posts shall become better! c:
hehe, we shall see... :P
Sensing the bad mood he was in, Faith backed down a bit, not wanting to anger the larger wolf much more. She could tell that he was pissed off, he was pretty much emitting it all around him. "Sorry, I didn't know..." the fae mumbled, meeting his gaze calmly. "Geez, I was just passing by..." A small yawn escaped her jaws, and she gulped, looking around at how dark it had become already. Her beige fur made her stand out a lot against the dark surroundings, although the same could be said for the white furred brute. But still, she really didn't want a fight.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The Eplison's nostrils flared wide in anger as the pale female backed dawn. That's just what he wanted from her, a little respect... He would have forced it out of her if needed, but she was smart enough, fortunately.

Just passing by? the Northerner asked petulantly, A helpless rogue in winter that's just passing by... That's a new one... he mocked, he was just used to the to them loners asking for a place to belong, the usual tear and the "give me a chance to prove myself" bullshit. Wasn't she going to do that?

16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
"Yep." the fae replied innocently, maybe a little too innocently for that matter... "I got a tad bit lost." She watched his actions carefully, curious as to what he would do next. Perhaps he would drive her out, or maybe offer her a place in his pack? The last choice was very unlikely though, but she could tell that the brute must be an important figure in whatever pack he belonged to by his posture and authoritativeness. Faith did not waver as she locked gazes with him, feeling the cold nip at her fur and the frosty breeze ruffling her fur. She almost flinched at his harsh glare, but didn't want to give in to him and seem weak and submissive.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
She's gonna have to try harder if she wants to get in...
Just sayin'...

At that point, the silver savage had scrapped out the possibility of the female trying to get a position in the ranks of Blackfeather Woods, which, unfortunately for her, meant that she was an intruder in his lands. Blackfeather didn't take intruders lightly. Then I suggest you find your way away from my pack. Bane growled, this time pressing forward. The situation hadn't turned out the way he expected it to, and he wasn't a patient being.

16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
sorry for the late reply and sucky post, my muse has been all over the place lately :/
Faith turned around slowly, looking down at her furry paws with a melancholy expression on her face. She shuffled her paws around in the damp earth, then raised her head. "Sorry..." she mumbled quietly, just audible for him to hear. "I have no where to stay, I was just looking around for a home..." The fae's voice was laced with sadness. She should have never come to this foreign land, it was useless for her to try and find a pack. Being incredibly stubborn, she hated succumbing and resorting to sympathy and submissiveness in order to get something, but it seemed inevitable now. "Sorry again..." The pale wolf sighed before raising a paw to step and leave.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

And there it was. Why else would any wolf come so close to such a dark and ominous forest? All of the many wolves that Bane and the rest of the pack had intercepted so close to the boundaries of the Blackfeather pack had the same intentions, they were all looking for a spot to fill within their numbers.

Aw.. bane said mimicking her sad face, and suddenly, he shot a malicious smile at her and turned around to start his trek back to Blackfeather. Good luck finding a home! he barked turning his head halfway around and looking at the female through the corner of his ghostly eyes.