Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

He had four healthy babies, four puppies. The gods really did give with one paw and take with another, but this time, the gods had blessed him and given him four healthy pups. Sure, the lastborn was a runt, half the size of the rest but Shadow was sure he would grow up to be just as strong as the rest, having both his mother and his father's genes in his body. He felt the shadow of greatness lingering by the den, breathing gently down on the four tiny bodies. They had all been blessed by the gods, for that he was thankful.

Thank you, Jupiter and all the gods for blessing my children and making sure they all came out alive, including Paarthurnax. It seems that Pluto's touch was most evident on all of them, but then he is after all the founder of the bloodline. Keep them safe, for me, please. he prayed silently to the gods, by the makeshift altar and sacrifice he made. The sacrifice were several large rabbits he caught in the plains, probably the last until spring came. Their bellies were sliced open, blood trickling from the wound. He stayed by it for sometime before eating it, after all the gods had hopefully finished feasting on it. Shadow would need its speed and persistence for the journey ahead.

His pack needed him, and there was nothing that could be achieved when he just sat there staring at Creek lands. Winter was coming, and the Bypass needed its leader. Wearily, the Roman rose to his paws, murmured a prayer of thanks to the gods, turned and left. Strong paws padding through the light snow on the ground. Hadrian sped up into a run, stretching his forelimbs forward then pulling back together before stretching out again. He covered a good piece of land in one day, rested for a few hours at night, satisfied his thirst and hunger then moved out again.

It took approximately four days until he arrived at Bypass borders, light snow now covered the land, coloring it an ethereal dangerous white, a kind of pure beauty. The Imperator trotted into his lands, and a gust of wind blew towards him, cold but it did nothing but ruffle his thick, dense northern coat. But the trees moved, waving back and forth like it was welcoming the Emperor home, the moon shone down on the pack lands.

A smile graced his lips, silver eyes turning almost white under the moonlight, his coat turning an outwardly platinum silver under Diana's gaze. Hadrian tilted his head into the air and called for @Crëyr and Flash, he'd told them to take care of his lands before he left. Little did he know the golden youth had left a few days before he made his way back. He missed the silver welsh's presence and eagerly awaited for her to heed his call, settling down on the snowy ground, leaning against a tree.

Shadow speaks

<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
It was cold, and it was night. The Welsh girl lifted her silver crown up towards the sky, absorbing in the view, the navy sky speckled with gleaming stars. It'd been probably two weeks since Shadow had left, and she eagerly awaited for his return.

This particular second, she was free of her worries. Just a small section of time ago did she hear an all-familiar call, announcing into the Bypass air that he would be leaving for an undetermined period of time, but he would be back. Another was leaving, and this time it was her closest comrade, Flash.

What had Shadow said, before he left? It would be rather sad for them to disappoint him with leading the Bypass, and Flash had turned on his back and left. For what reason, she did not know, but this time she wouldn't quite be as charitable and considerate to this decision just as she did Paar's. Well, this was his decision, but Crëyr failed to reason why on Earth he had left the Bypass in the middle of winter when he had been placed in Shadow's stead.

A voice whispered, at the corner of her mind. Everyone needs a break. To be honest, she did too, having the leaderless days of winter wear her off, and it was about time. When was Shadow coming back? When was Flash going to be back?

A howl interrupted her thoughts. A howl requesting for her. This one was very familiar, but not painful. Not at all. This one placed an ebullient grin on her face, and despite her weariness and the mood she was in, she energetically sprung from her den and moved swiftly towards the owner of the voice, her every step radiating joy.

As if on cue, Shadow was standing there in Bypass lands, his posture like always regal, dignified, a softening smile on his features. He was there, looking as if nothing had happened in wherever he was, where he had visited Paar, and for that, she was glad.

"Shadow!" The grayscale girl covered the last of the distance nearing them with a graceful leap, making no effort to cover her happiness. She lowered herself into submission before reaching up to touch her cheek to his. "Welcome home."
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

She came quickly as expected of her, she was usually the one to come first, always before Flash. But the head outrider didn't know that this time, Flash wasn't first because he wasn't even near Bypass lands, wasn't even close enough to hear the howl. "Shadow!" She called his name, leaping towards him, so obviously happy to see him back. Crëyr moved into a submissive position before reaching out to touch her cheek with his. "Welcome home."

The Roman laughed, a soft melodic sound, he attempted to bump his nose against her cheek, trying to lick her crown to return to greeting she gave him. Crëyr, I've missed you. he spoke casually, moving backwards to sit down and lean against the tree. Paar gave birth to four healthy puppies, three boys and a girl, he puffed his chest out proudly, wishing his kids were here with him so he could show them off. How's the Bypass, got any new recruits? I need to know how they came to the Bypass and basically what happened when you saw them. Also, it would be best if you could call for them now, only the new recruits if we have any at all. he smiled softly at her.

Did anything happen when I was gone? Did you go exploring? If you did, what'd you see? Anyone I should know of? Any relatives? he was only asking that because Basilie had came not long ago. Shadow paused in his interrogation, Flash still wasn't here, what was keeping the tawny male? From what he knew, Flash's den was not far from where they were now.

The Roman licked his lips, rose quickly to his paws and leaped at the grey welsh female, attempting to tackle her onto the ground. Where's Flash? he asked a moment later, fearing for the worst. Surely he wouldn't take that long to get here, even if he walked extremely slowly, he should be here by now.

295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

This was one of the rare times when Crëyr heard her leader laugh. It was a warm, hearty sound, and it filled the grayscale with a sense of comfort, a sense of belonging. Later on he bumped his nose against her cheek before reaching down to lick her petite silver head.

She laughed herself, joyfully welcoming the greetings returned to hers. When he told her that he missed her, her mind went back towards the days spent alone with the pack and immediately felt another surge of relief and happiness towards Shadow's return. "I've missed you too, Shadow. I'm so glad you're back, though I was expecting it, anyway." She said with a grin. Crëyr knew that the silver agouti male would never let the pack down.

The silver-graphite female smiled at what he said of his pups. Despite Paar's departure, he seemed proud and happy for her birth, even if they were in a separate pack. Of course he was, why wouldn't he? He would be happy, despite all that. Perhaps someday Crëyr would experience it first-handedly, maybe she wouldn't. "What are their names? Will you be able to see them?"

"Yes, we have quite a few new recruits. Females, three of them." Her brow furrowed lightly at the thought of their poor decisions before they'd joined, but surely they would make it up in the winter, otherwise Shadow would probably kick them out. "One hunted near pack lands but returned the meal, one trespassed, but they're now in the pack to prove their worth and to make it up to us, I hope they mean their words. I'll be calling for them now. They'll explain more themselves." With a lift of her delicate silver crown, she released a song that called for the three females— Shay Raco, Silverfeather and Selene.

"Relatives, yes. A few days ago I met Raziel, your half brother. He now lives in Swiftcurrent Creek, and I'm not sure if he has said that he would like to see you, though I'm guessing, he does. The next time I see him I'll ask him."

Crëyr's expression turned slightly bitter but it went back to a surprising laugh again just as the Alpha playfully tackled her to the ground, a gentle movement. She fell back lightly. "Oops!" He'd mentioned Flash, and she was ready to fill in the details. "Well, about Flash. About a day ago he left me a message saying he would be back... and left. I have no idea where he is right now, nor is there any point in tracking him. He said he would be back, though it's Flash, anyway."
12 Posts
Ooc — Naomi

Selene had been napping when the first call sounded. It was specific to a single wolfess, Crëyr. Not many wolves made specific calls, which led the white she to curious suspicion. Her blue eyes fluttered open, taking in the cool winter surroundings. The Bypass was her home so although she and the wolfess hadn't gotten off on the best food (trespassing and all), Selene felt a duty to her packmate. She uncurled and rose slowly to her paws, padding her way in the general direction of the call in case Crëyr needed assistance. When she was near enough, she climbed into a low branch and stopped. Selene was listening.

She not been part of the Bypass for long, but she knew Crëyr's call when it sounded. The echo vibrated through the trees, making the call more tangible than it was audible on her deafening ears. Although Crëyr's call came from what she'd come to know as the edge of Bypass territory, which seemed weird, but it was directed at her and the other new wolves. Selene didn't know what to think. Perhaps the grey female wished to test them, or perhaps she'd gone mental. Whatever the case the white wolfess knew it was in her best interest to respond quickly, as she was still new. From her perch in a low hanging branch Selene leaped for the ground. Her landing was graceful, as typical, and allowed her to break into a slow run toward the call.

Selene arrived early, crystal blue eyes scanning her surroundings before making herself known. It seemed Crëyr had found a new friend of sorts, the way they were acting. However, the new male smelled faintly of the Bypass itself. This lead Selene to believe that he might've been a long lost friend. His regal posture stood defiant against the cold; he presented as though he were a leader. It didn't take long for her to put 2 and 2 together for 4, however they could probably smell her by about the time.

The white wolfess stepped foward, neutral yet radiant. "You called, Crëyr?" she asked, words rolling off her tongue in a melodic near-whisper. She moved to stand more towards the grey female, acknowledging the one true packmate she knew of. As for the male, Selene was unsure how or if to address him so she decided not to. He was still Crëyr's for the moment.

<b>Currently:</b> Broken ankle, exhausted and weak from a recent fight.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Silverfeather stood at the Bypass border, the one closest to Swiftcurrent Creek. She was hoping to see the mysterios pale fae who had come to her in her time of need, and disapeared as quickly as she had come. However, unless the fae felt like walking the distance to NB Silverfeather had no hope of seeing her. She looked down gratefully at her wrapped paw, which had already begun to heal. The help given to her by the selfless fae inspired her to pursue the art of healing, and she wanted to learn more on the subject.

Her ears perked as the howl rent the still air, one calling for her as well as two others. Why would someone want an adiance with her? Confused, she loped toward the haunting melody, arriving shortly after another fae. She dipped her head toward Crëyr, who had apperently called."Greeting, Creyr" She turned her gaze onto the male, whos posture was one of authority. Puzzled, she gazed at him a second longer before sliding smoothly into a submissive posture. Her shimmering optics rested below the males, and she directed her words at him. "Shadow, am I correct? The "leader who would return"?"
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

The Imperator smiled brightly, Traianus Marius is the firstborn, he has my fur, Julius Miraak is the second one, he is as white as snow. My daughter's name is Durnehviir Saarthal and the smallest one is Relonikiv Aetius. Paar will bring them out of Creek territory for me to meet them when they're old enough. Its better than nothing. He was happy just to be able to see them all healthy and alive, Shadow was sure they would grow up to be great wolves, he knew the gods had blessed them. The gods had blessed them all, and now he realized how much Noctisardor Bypass meant to him. It was home.

Then Crëyr went and explained the had three new recruits that were all females. Apparently one hunted near his lands and the other one trespassed and they were members of the pack. Wow. Wow. Once chance will be all they will have. Honestly, do I have the hang up dead wolf corpses to show trespassing will not be tolerated, nor will hunting? he was being half serious with that. No military leader or Emperor would allow outsiders to just stroll through their lands and think it was alright.

"Relatives, yes. A few days ago I met Raziel, your half brother. He now lives in Swiftcurrent Creek, and I'm not sure if he has said that he would like to see you, though I'm guessing, he does. The next time I see him I'll ask him." Hadrian stared at her, shocked for a long moment before a wide grin covered his face, the note about him being in Swiftcurrent did not go pass him. But Raziel was here, in Teekon Wilds and that was all that mattered. Really? Raz is here? Thats great! You're brilliant, Crëyr, I don't know what to do without you. the look in his eyes showed he was totally sincere, she had done so much for this pack....

Then came the bad news about Flash, moving off his silver subordinate, he rose to his paws and stared at the sky. Everyone needs a break, I suppose. I hope he'll be back, was all he said about that subject before flashing her a wink. Now that I'm here though, you can have a break from leading. Shadow was ready to take the burdens again, it might not be as much as the ones Atlas had when he was forced to hold the sky, but it was still a lot and one needed to be full leadership material to bear it.

It wasn't long before two wolves answered Crëyr's call, the first was a white she-wolf with bits of gray in her fur. She was not submitting at all, her posture neutral and instead of standing an equal distance between both of them, she moved to stand nearer the one who accepted her in first place. There was no emotion on his features now, tail raised high over his hindquarters, his stance one of dominance, eyes of fierce liquid mercury locked on his subordinate's ice blue ones. Shadow approached silently until he stood right in front of her, I would appreciate some submitting, you know, perhaps some bowing or crouching down or tucking your tail in? His tone naturally quiet and dangerous, the calm before a storm. Is she the one who trespassed or the one who hunted? he asked Crëyr.

Soon another arrived, this one was also white but she had more gray in her fur. This one seemed to know more and after greeting his highest ranking subordinate, she moved into a submissive posture. "Shadow, am I correct? The "leader who would return?" Nothing changed, his stoic mask still firmly in place. Do you want a longer introduction? the sterling outrider spoke quietly. I am Hadrian Nox Shadow Angelus Mortis, Imperator of Noctisardor Bypass, first legion of Rome. I suppose you are one of the new recruits? Without waiting for an answer, Shadow turned to look at Crëyr, Which one hunted by my lands and which one trespassed?

Shadow speaks

295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
edit: concluding!

Well, Shadow sure was happy. She was pretty sure it was the first time she'd ever seen her Alpha so happy, and she was glad she had witnessed it. Crëyr listened patiently, a genuine smile fair on her delicate features. "I wonder if they'll grow up to be like their parents. We'll see, won't we? It's sad they won't be growing up with you here, though, but still you'll get to see them. Maybe I should go visit Paar..." The silver girl trailed off, though she knew there was a small chance that it would happen, especially for she was now in another pack and was busy. But the last time their meeting had been at a lake, and they could possibly go back. Maybe.

Shadow took on a more serious tone when he began on about her words about the wolves who had trespassed and hunted on their grounds. Crëyr rolled a slim shoulder."I'm not sure if they've learnt their lesson, but they're here to work off their debts. I dunno, they just... aren't too smart. No offense."

A bright smile fell upon the Imperator's features as she mentioned Raziel. He grinned as he spoke, thanking her for her "brilliance"— no, legit, his voice was entirely sincere— Crëyr laughed at that, a melodic sound. "Don't thank me, Shadow, I should be the one thanking you. Thanks for giving me a wonderful home, well, even though there's been quite a few ups and downs, it's been an amazing experience. Yeah, he's gonna be visiting soon, I was at duck lake with him. Let's be on the lookout."

She nodded at his words about Flash, though she was thinking he would react bigger. But thoughts about Flash still nagged her...

It wasn't long before Selene arrived— the fae proceeded to eye Shadow without an ounce of submission or respect in her stance or gaze— she just continued to acknowledge the petite Welsh girl before coming to stand next to her, asking her of a question. Crëyr's nose twitched, slightly irritated, before giving her an alert glance, trying to tell her without speaking that she wasn't properly doing what she was supposed to do— after all, this was her first meeting with her Alpha. "Yes, I called."

"She is the one who trespassed," The two-toned female said to Shadow, the words rolling smoothly off her tongue. "Selene, this is the Alpha of Noctisardor Bypass, Shadow, who I said would return soon." Now she wouldn't give her any pointers to how to act next, for that would sound pretty lame.

Then came Silverfeather, who perhaps knew more. She acknowledged Crëyr before submitting to him, and Crëyr gave her a nod as a greeting. "She is neither. The one who hunted appears not to be here today. I have no idea where she is right now, but I think we can proceed without her."

Trusting Shadow to deal with and analyse the three females without her, she continued to give her leader a respectful dip of her head before turning and leaving.