The Sunspire If Approval is what you seek you have to earn it
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace strode from his sister sick den a little upset and concerned. She had not been there when he had come looking for her and he had smelled @Sumayl all over the place. So he had known the male was there and it was his fault his sister was out there injured and sore. However, he also knew the heart that beat beneath his sister's breast and he knew it wasn't all Sumayl's fault. His sister was a stubborn one and being caged up in the cave was probably not to her liking.

He supposed in away it hurt that she hadn't bothered to tell him she wanted out. He would have taken her for a jaunt around and kept her safe. The cold stone truth was that he just didn't trust Sumayl to take care of Vienna like he could. Sure Sumayl could take care of things that Jace couldn't and wouldn't, because she was his sister. However, he could protect her. He sighed and continued on, his blue eyes looking out over the world. He wondered whether or not to take up the mantle of beta again now that his sister was doing better. He wasn't entirely sure if he even wanted it back.

Shifting his weight again he decided a run was in order, so he went off. He hoped to run so much that he collapsed in his den and slept. He was tired of dreams of Leaf that danced through his mind. He wanted a quiet mind and silence in his heart, but the girl had ripped it out and given it back to him without even knowing she had.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It'd only been a few days after Vienna and him have become a couple and though Sumayl was practical enough to let things develop at their own pace, he was also practical enough to have some kind of plan in place. Especially, providing things one in the direction that he hoped they would in the future. There was only one thing that Sumayl Think of that might prove to ruin everything, and it came in the form of Vienna's ebony brother. Granted, Sumayl did not wish to assume that Vienna would allow her brother's opinions to rule or dictate her life because she was very much her own woman, certainly capable of making her own decisions that impacted her own life, but even so Sumayl could see where Jace's disapproval of the relationship could spell major trouble for him. Or rather them. Sumayl was not sure if Vienna had told Jace yet of their dating status or not but regardless Sumayl I knew that sooner or later he will have to confront Jace about them. Not that it was the confronting part that Sumayl would have much of an issue with. It was the ability to talk to the man without breaking into a verbal or worse yet physical fight that Sumayl find to be hindering. It was no secret around The Sunspire that Sumayl and Jace did not like each other, which depending on the view might find it rather ironic that Sumayl was dating Jace's sister and might, someday, call her his meet and the mother of his children - providing everything went the right way.

The desire for this future left Sumayl with a single truth he could not ignore – never mind how badly he wished he could. Jace and him need to sit down and talk, man-to-man about the future, and Sumayl had enough shreds of decency within his being that he wanted Jace's permission to ask Vienna to be his mate. By no means did Sumayl feel that he needed it, and even if Jace didn't give it Sumayl ask her anyway, but he was going to try to be the bigger man. For Vienna's sake. Sumayl was not blind and understood that Jace was a large part of Vienna's life (no matter how much Sumayl wished it otherwise) and it was only for her sake that Sumayl wanted Jace to approve of the relationship and be a part of the family that Sumayl, one day, wanted to start with her. The golden Ostrega got the feeling that Vienna would definitely want her brother to be a part of it, and Sumayl wasn't going to be the rude asshole that made her choose between them. He cared for far too much to put her in that situation, and hoped that Jace, at least felt the same way. If there was never anything else between Jace and Sumayl, it was hoped that at least their love for Vienna would keep them from making her feel like she can only have one or the other. It did not have to be that way and Sumayl, no matter how much he despised Jace, didn't want it to be that way.

The hunter have been making his way through the territory checking the pack's caches, taking mental inventory of which are good and which were looking a little sparse when, much to his dismay, he caught the scent of Jace. The ebony male was close though whether,for he seem to be on some sort of mission given the speed in which he was moving, or not Jace noticed Sumayl the golden Ostrega not know. For the moment, Sumayl instead of letting Jace go and avoiding the conversation that was, in the end, inevitable for a day longer; in the end he decided to putting it off my only make matters worse. It was better to get his intentions and make his proposal of sorts known as soon as possible. "Jace!" Sumayl barked the ex-beta's name to get his attention. "Can we talk for a moment, man-to-man?" Sumayl inquired, knowing that likely they would need more than a moment.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was not a fool, he knew very well that his sister was infatuated with Sumayl perhaps even in love. He didn't know for she hadn't really told him, preferred to skirt around the question. Granted his sister had been sick and he couldn't really blame her for not wanting to make her nosy brother feel better. Despite what Sumayl thought of him, he hoped at least that the other male didn't think him cruel especially where his sister was concerned. No matter how much he disliked another, he would never stand in his sister's way if she was in love or what have you. And also despite all the tension in the air, he did hope to call the man at least a friendly acquaintance some day. He didn't like the tension and anger between the two.

Jace disliked that the other male thought him an ass and god only knew what else, but he also knew it was his own fault in a way. Granted Sumayl had twisted a lot of his words, whether by design unpurpose or just through miscommunication he didn't know, but it did piss him off a little bit, but he was fighting to get through it. After all his temper was indeed an issue and he wanted to fix that, he wasn't sure if he ever could. And Jace didn't exactly hate the cocky smart ass, but he did dislike how he spoke and acted. It just rubbed him the wrong way, and if he ever, ever spoke to his sister in the smarmy smart alecky way that Jace had come to see him as, he would rip his face off and force feed it to him without a second thought. But he hoped that the other wouldn't do that to his sister. Because after all words hurt much worse than physical blows.

Jace heard his name and skidded to a stop, sliding a bit on the loose snow that littered the ground. He turned his head and looked behind him and his sour mood, if possible went even more sour. Puffing out his air in a sigh and then a snort. Deciding it would probably be best to keep his words soft and quiet and a bit minced he spoke Sure what about? Then he grew quiet and simply stood there waiting patiently, he was pretty sure he knew what this was about. but rather than get his words twisted again he kept his mouth shut.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl watched with as Jace skidded to a halt, a build of anxiousness in his chest mixed with a little twinge of disdain. He wasn't exactly looking forward to this talk, believing that Jace would simply flat out dissapprove. Of course, Jace has to have known something was going on, especially since it seemed as if he lived in the same den with Vienna. Sumayl did not know if it was true or not, but he had worked too hard to pointedly avoid Jace all together this past month while Vienna was largely bed ridden to think any different. Unfortunately, that meant he spent time also avoiding Vienna in the process, for every moment that Jace hogged Vienna for himself meant that it drove Sumayl away. Not out of fear for her irritable brother, but because Sumayl did not wan to hurt her by getting into an argument — especially while she was within earshot. Vienna needed to focus her energy on healing, not being a buffer between her brother and her man. Sumayl was sure that Vienna was already well aware of what she was getting and likely had known it since their first meeting. Sumayl had never pretended to be anything different than he was. His thoughts broke as he watched Jace skid on the loose snow and rose a snicker out of the golden Ostrega before he wiped it off his face. Snickering at the man before they even got a chance to talk would likely not start this out on the right foot.

Though as it currently appeared as Sumayl caught the look upon Jace's face as if he just ate a sour berry, Sumayl was not so hopeful that it had started out on the right foot anyway. Perhaps between them there would never be anything but forced civility and that was fine for Sumayl. "About Vienna," As if there was anything else in the world Sumayl would want to talk to Jace about. "And me." Sumayl added as an afterthought. Technically, this had just as much to do with him as it did her. "I don't know what, if anything, Vienna has told you about us but we're together. A couple," If Jace hadn't been able to put the puzzle pieces together already. Sumayl figured blunt honesty was the best course of action to pursue here. While Sumayl agreed that Jace had a right to know, he also worked to make it clear that there was no negotiation on the fact that they were a couple. Sumayl wasn't going to back down on this. Jace could not dictate his life, and while his permission might serve to make things easier, Sumayl wasn't going to let the lack of stop him.

Sumayl was giving Jace a chance, what he did with it was entirely up to him.

"Not that I feel like I have to explain myself to you but you should know that I'm not going anywhere. For better or worse I am in love with Vienna and unless she decides she doesn't want me I'm going to stay," Sumayl paused to swipe his tongue over his nose. "I'm not going to be the asshole that makes her choose between you and me, and it's for her sake only that I'm offering this olive branch," In case there were any misgivings between them. "I know you don't like me. I get that, and he'll, we might always dislike one another but the only future I want is the one with Vienna by my side, as my mate," He did not continue on to add eventual mother of his children but that was implied. "I'm asking your permission to ask her. Not now, I'm not going to rush this. I want to give her time to make sure I'm what she wants." Because Sumayl respected and loved her too much to be the cause of her unhappiness. With that, Sumayl fell silent, though he had more to say, figuring he'd allow Jace to process and react to what he'd thrown his way first before adding to.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was a monster in many ways, but he was not an ass all the time. And for others to think he hated them or disliked them rankled. Yea sure he didn't exactly like Sumayl's attitude, but his personality might just be fine. He hadn't had the chance to find out, because the other took things personally or he words got lost in translation or something like that.

Jace didn't live in the den with Vienna he just stayed there to be there for her. He preferred sleeping outside mostly, occasionally foul weather would drive him into a cave or something, but mostly he just stuck around outside. His sister was the only one as of yet that could get him to stay inside for long term. And as far as Jace knew Sumayl just hated him for no reason other than confusion and well that was his loss not Jace's.

When he first said Vienna's name Jace's ears pricked forward and he made a motion forward fearful that something was wrong, she had a turn for the worse. But then the golden boy added his own personal adjective and Jace stopped moving and just stood waiting. He spoke dryly at first,She didn't tell me but I'm not stupid, well at least not all the time anyway.

He didn't say anything as Sumayl spoke, he did however shift and sit to his haunches. Why stand there being all up in arms and have the other think he was being an ass again, because he wasn't. Jace spoke Firstly I don't dislike you, your attitude yes, but you no. Secondly I don't plan on standing in your way, I'm not about to upset my sister because you can be an ass. But I will tell you Sumayl if you hurt her or you treat her disrespectfully couple arguments aside. I swear on all that is holy I will hurt you. I just want you to know that and no I'm not trying to start anything and no I'm not trying to be an ass I'm just saying don't hurt her. Jace grew quiet and shifted again tilted his head and splaying his ears. For what it's worth you have my permission, but I imagine it doesn't really matter cause you would have done what you wanted anyway as would Vienna. But I thank you for asking regardless. He smiled softly at the mention of his sister.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
As Jace made a ghost a movement forward as Vienna's name spilled from Sumayl's lips, Sumayl watched him wearily, mistaking his worry for irritation, though he realized his mistake quickly and relaxed slightly. Sumayl's brow rose at Jace's dry tone, not appreciating it; however for the sake of keeping things as civil as he could between the two of them he minded his tongue, though he did mention, “I didn't say you were stupid,” Sumayl did not like to feel like he was being verbally attacked, especially when he was trying, actually making an effort to be honest and straightforward with Jace though the golden Ostrega was beginning to regret it, already. It would have been easier to do everything behind Jace's back, much less of a hassle on Sumayl's end clearly, but he was here and it was too late to turn around and walk away. By saying that he wasn't stupid Jace was making it sound like Sumayl had been implying something when in fact he hadn't been. That was a lot of the problem that Sumayl had with Jace. Those little comments like that made Sumayl feel like the other male was subtly attacking him verbally, even if Jace hadn't meant it as such; then again Sumayl wasn't going to cater to it and reassure Jace that he wasn't stupid if that was what the male was looking for. He didn't cater to the deprecatory way in which Jace viewed himself. Sumayl's interest did not lie in how Jace viewed himself and didn't know why that was his problem. Sumayl was only out to defend himself.

Jace's words surprised the golden Ostrega, but Sumayl did not let it show. The part of asking permission had gone a lot more...smoother than he had initially assumed, given their shaky background with one another. In many ways, Sumayl understood the desire to protect his sister for Sumayl had several sisters of his own, some blood and some foster but it didn't make any sort of difference. The last thing that any big brother wanted was his little sister's heartbroken but Sumayl also understood that he could not shelter nor protect them forever. They were not helpless little school girls they'd once been. Vienna was no means helpless. It irked Sumayl that Jace automatically assumed that Sumayl treated Vienna the same way that he treated others when the fact was he didn't. Sumayl did not disrespect women, hell he couldn't even disrespect Jace when that Creek girl had been asking about how he was as a leader. Sumayl had kept his cruel and honest opinions to himself in the interest of protecting The Sunspire from malicious intent. “I know you don't know how I am with her,” Because Jace had never been around when Vienna and him were together, which was how it should be. After all, they were all adults here and Sumayl had no interest in being chaperoned. “But I would never disrespect her.” As hard as that might have been for Jace to believe.

“I planned on asking her down the road anyway, you're right,” Sumayl didn't tell him that to be rude, but because he wasn't the type of man to let another man stand in the way of what he wanted. Especially a brother. It wasn't as if Jace were romantic competition for him, which was perhaps why Sumayl was willing to attempt at being civil. Would Jace not have been Vienna's sister there would have been much more trouble than there was currently between the two of them, because Sumayl had no issue fighting for what he wanted; because he intended to come out the victor on mostly everything that he did. It was his competitive nature, molded as it had been by his desire to not fade into the background as the middle child, made fiercer by his fights for dominance. “I know Vienna wants you to be apart of the future, whatever it holds in store for us.” His willingness to do things for Vienna, even if it meant swallowing his pride should have been enough evidence to Jace that Sumayl would never do wrong towards Vienna. It took a lot to make this conversation happen, after all. “There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her.” Sumayl admitted in a quiet after thought, though his actions hopefully spoke much louder than any words.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace studied him he saw the weary look cross his face, and then quickly dissipate. Jace hadn't meant to worry him, he had been worried about his sister that was all. Jace sighed I know you didn't..i was...you know...I was....sigh...I was making a joke at my own expense as I have been acting pretty stupid lately. Jace shook his head and yet again the miscommunications were starting. Jeez he just honestly didn't know how to win with this wolf. Everything he said Sumayl took as his own personal affront. If anyone could take offense from Hello he imagined it would be the male before him. He wasn't that terrible at interpersonal communication was he damn.

Jace imagind that his words would be surprising to the other wolf, but he showed no outwards signs. So maybe Vienna had already told him he was not going to stand in the way. As he had told his sister as much already. And Jace didn't want his sister to become upset or hurt, but he also knew from personal experience that it was a way of life. Though he hoped with every single fiber of his being that this worked out and she had the love like his parents did. If she did, he would try his damndest to never say a mean thing about Sumayl, though he wasn't sure if he could do it. But he could try right, he'd fail but at least he tried. Jace stared at him for a moment and wasn't sure what to say. No I suppose you wouldn't if you love her like you say you do. Not that i'm saying you don't just a figure of speech. he decided he needed to explain himself every single time he talked to Sumayl.

Jace chuckled and nodded his head I know and frankly Sumayl my sister has me wrapped around her paw. So even if I wouldn't of been okay with it, she would have made sure I was. He shrugged then it was true, even if he had been adamantly against it, his sister would have ripped him a new asshole in her pleasant way and made sure he didn't say a word and allow her her life. Jace nodded his head I'll remember that. He shifted foot to foot unsure what else to say, he wasn't sure if the other would want more conversation or if he wanted to be as far away from him as possible.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl's thoughts are his own and do not reflect my personal thoughts at all. *locks Suma in a cage* Way to ruin it, Suma. xDDDD

“It didn't sound like a joke,” Sumayl told Jace bluntly, even after hearing Vienna's brother stumble over the words he wanted to say. “It sounded like an accusation.” Tone was important, especially when communicating with other wolves, imperative even especially when the wolves you were speaking to did not know you all that well. Sumayl didn't know Jace enough to understand that he was kidding, especially without a playful tone. It wasn't that Sumayl took offense to everything, it was largely the lack of communication skills that Sumayl could see. That was a huge part of the problem Sumayl had with Jace being in leadership — he was not welcoming, neither did he know how to communicate with anyone aside from his close friends and family. Sumayl hated to tell Ame but most of Sunspire did not know Jace that well and would never understand that he was joking when he definitely made it sound otherwise. “See, that's the problem I have with you being in the leadership,” Sumayl was agitated and understood he was poking at a hornet's nest with a stick but if someone didn't tell Jace what he was doing wrong then no one would. It seemed everyone else wanted to sweep the issues under the rug but Sumayl wasn't everyone else, and if Jace couldn't handle it then he could kick Sumayl out. If he went and tattled to Amekaze about what Sumayl was about to say and she decided to kick Sumayl out than so fucking be it. It wasn't like Sumayl couldn't court Vienna from afar though, admittedly, it would make things extremely difficult.

Sumayl wanted to like Jace, wanted Jace to be apart of the future he was planning on with Vienna, he truly did; but every time he tried he felt, whether it was intentional on Jace's side or not, that Jace was verbally attacking him. What was Sumayl supposed to do? Sit down, shut up and be a good boy, he supposed but that wasn't Sumayl. He was confrontational and he much preferred to get his issues out in the open, without fear of hurting anyone's feelings. Sumayl Ostrega was not the type of man to hide behind silence, or ignore things. It was not who he was and never would be who he was. “Actually, it's a lot of the problem I have with you period. Whether you realize it or not, you always sound like you're verbally attacking everyone. Or at least me. I get that you probably don't mean too, but I don't know you well enough to know that you're joking especially when your tone implies something else entirely.” Sumayl paused, drew in a deep breath and continued, “And I bet you that majority of the Sunspire doesn't know you that well either. I'm not Vienna and I'm not Amekaze, and neither are they. To me you come off as unwelcome, and as I said you always sound like you're verbally attacking me. Your lack of facial expressions also makes it real fucking easy to think that you're always attacking everyone.” If Jace hadn't been Vienna's brother and would have interacted with her the way he did Sumayl, Suma would have, without a doubt, kicked his ass. Maybe Jace was different to everyone else and Sumayl was just the asshole of the pack that got this side of the Beta. Regardless, Sumayl was the asshole with big enough balls to confront him about it because it frustrated him, and for better or worse Sumayl was not afraid of Jace. He didn't find him intimidating he found him annoying acting like he had a stick up his ass all the time and that everyone was his enemy. In some ways, it made Sumayl regret that he'd protected Jace to that little Creek girl who had tried to get Sumayl to divulge on information regarding Jace.

“Has it ever once occurred to you that if you lightened up, and stopped treating everyone you don't know like your fucking enemy that more wolves might actually like you? Fuck man, I want to like you. I want you to be apart of the future I plan with your sister,” and he did even if he sought Jace out today solely for Vienna's benefit. As of right now, Sumayl didn't care if Jace wanted to be apart of it or not. As of right now, it wouldn't have hurt Sumayl's feelings any. “I don't know if your problem with me is because of your sister or because of who I am. I get I'm not perfect either. I know I'm confrontational. I know I'm an asshole,” But the difference was Sumayl wasn't a leader. The Ostrega liked to think if he would have ever became one — not that he had high hopes of it ever happening — he would make the adjustments and risen to the occasion. That he would be the kind of leader that others wanted to follow, that they could feel safe with. Sumayl didn't feel safe or well led under Jace's rule. He felt like he should be expecting a knife in the back. He didn't trust Jace and until Jace lightened up, Sumayl's trust would be hard to come by.

Their conversation, at Sumayl's inability to let his problems go unaired, had went very awry from Vienna, and Sumayl was not sure how to get it back on track. After a few seconds, he decided that perhaps it was better to let that part go for now and wait dutifully for the punishment he was sure was about to come slamming into him like a brick wall. After all, Sumayl wouldn't ever say anything he wasn't prepared to take the consequences for.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]Yea Jace really hates him at this point and if he was a bastard he'd do something about him and vienna but he's not :D[/size]

Jace's ears went forward and he felt like snarling, but he tampered it down. What the hell he just couldn’t win for losing. There was no coming back with this one. He didn’t think they’d ever get along, especially if every single damn thing he said was taken personally. Jace spoke quietly, an edge to his voice. it’s not leadership you just have a problem with it’s me in general and I’m sick of it. Honestly I've tried okay I've tried numerous times and every time you have to start a fight. And honestly if anyone else has thought I was a poor leader they would have told me or demoted me. So clearly I’m doing something right somewhere. Jace breathed out his nose for a moment fighting to keep himself under control. Yea he wasn't perfect, and for the most part he was welcoming to others, and he had tried to be with Sumayl. He had really tried, but the bastard ruined everything. Always taking his words wrong and misconstruing them and twisting them up. Yea he had issues, but Sumayl had his own damn issues and his own head so far up his ass he couldn't breathe without smelling his own shit. And Jace believed he probably enjoyed it the self-serving bastard.

Jace stared at him a strange look on his face. while we’re on the subject of shortcomings. You're a narcisstic asshole and it's not always about you. It's just you that has an issue with me, as far as I can tell. No one else twists my words up, and most of them that I have talked too; the conversation has been a pleasant one. Yea I don't know everyone, and I'm sorry that bothers you. But you have to think everything is about you. You really do and it's unbelievable. You're shit isn't roses Sumayl and you need to get over your damn self. I can't help it that I don't make my facial expressions known. Did you ever think it's something I can't fix? No of course you didn't, because you’re so wrapped up in yourself you can't see other people for who they are, except maybe Vienna. All you want to do is make everything about you. Every time I have said something even if it wasn't about you. You took it personal, so don't lay the blame all on me you judgmental bastard. I could probably say fucking hi and you'd be like oh what's he saying about me? He's itching for a fight isn't he, he hates me doesn't he blah blah blah. Jace sighed and shook his head. He was at a loss, and he had no idea what to do. He snorted softly, why do I even try. I don’t treat everyone like my enemy, I’m actually generally nice to everyone, except you and that’s not for want of trying. But like I said even when I’m trying to be nice to you, you twist my words up and make it some sort of low blow to your manhood or something.

Jace stared at him again and spoke softly I strongly disagree. If you wanted to like me you wouldn't pick my words apart every single time you talk to me. You look for problems. Yea I know I have some interpersonal issues, but honestly you are the only one that they've ever been this bad with. And that is partially my fault, but it is also because you are always taking a dig at my speech. So you know what dude I’m done trying. I'm glad you make my sister happy okay. I'm glad you're happy and I wish it was different, but obviously there's no fixing this shit. So later. Then Jace turned as if to walk away. He wished he could think of something different to say, wished he could make it different, but he couldn't. Obviously Sumayl had some serious issues with him, and he had even tried joking and that fell flat. He wasn't about to divulge why he was the way he was. He had tried that once and it had fucked him so hard in the damn ass that his shit came out sideways. if it upsets Vienna that you and I can't get along, just send her my way and I'll deal with it.
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
That's it Sumayl. Just keep talking. >____> Also, Suma's exit. I'm so sorry they can't seem to get along. ;-;

I've started the fights?” The words blurted from the Ostrega's lips, incredulous. Sumayl couldn't hardly believe what he was hearing, and a startled laugh burst from his lips though it was devoid of any and all mirth. “You have to be fucking joking.” Sumayl demanded, shaking his head at Jace. “Well clearly no one stopped you when you stepped down the first time,” And you should have stayed down though Sumayl did not say the last bit aloud. His anger, rare though it was, had begun to seethe under the surface of his skin like lava about to burst forth from the mouth of a volcano. “All I ever do it try to air out my issue with you so we can fucking work on fixing them but you're the one that takes fucking insult to them and then retaliates back by throwing my fucking flaws in my face acting like some pissy, spoiled three month old.” Sumayl couldn't help but wonder how in the actual hell Jace had became a leader in the first place. That Ferdie guy must have been fucking blind, in Sumayl's opinion.

“I don't need you to tell me what I am. I know what the fuck I am and unlike you I don't try to pretend otherwise. I have never pretended that I was anything more than I am. Don't tell me you don't try to pretend otherwise because if you came face to face with your flaws you would be willing to actually talk with me and figure out what we could do to fix our issues with one another instead of turning into a little fucking bitch every time I try to work out things with you,” Sumayl took a pause before he continued right on with, “Sorry you don't want to hear what I have to say, and I'm sorry I don't worship the fucking ground you walk on, and that I don't fear you but I'm not going to kiss your ass just because you think I should because you're the fucking Beta and Vienna's brother.”

“If you don't want people to misinterpret your words fucking learn how to talk to others. Especially since it's something that a leader should be able to do to begin with.” Sumayl's ears slicked back to his skull and a rumble vibrated in his chest. “You've got this so fucking backwards you don't even realize,” And for some reason Sumayl found it funny. As far as Sumayl was concerned Jace was the one always taking insult and twisting Sumayl's words to be a personal attack. “Trust me I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me so why in the hell do you think I'd twist your words around to act like you're attacking me? That makes no sense.” Sumayl didn't care if Jace hated him or was secretly in love with him. It didn't matter. He wouldn't waste his time trying to see things where they weren't and if it was all a large misunderstanding then clearly one (or both) of them needed to learn how to communicate better.

“Maybe if you acted like the leader you're supposed to fucking be when I come to you with issues I have with you instead of attacking me verbally like a small little fucking child I wouldn't need to argue back. See, I know what kind of man you are. You hate me because I don't fear you, because I'm the only one, besides Vienna, who isn't afraid to tell you things to your face. Not to mention I know you're pissed off that your sister loves me but suck it the fuck up. You're her brother not her ex-lover. Stop acting like some jealous fucking ex.” Because when he'd first met Jace and Vienna, the way Jace acted around her Sumayl had thought that they were mates.

"You know what? Fine. Whatever. I'm done. If you want to be like this then forget it; but you better hope Vienna can convince me to let you anywhere near our future children." It was a large assumption to make at this point, but currently Sumayl didn't give a shit, and with that he turned and walked away figuring it was better for everyone if he didn't stick around.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
it took every single ounce of self control jace owned to continue walking away. He did pause and spoke softly I know exactly who and what I am, and I don't have to tell you a damn thing about it. you know nothing about me you assume everything. Get over yourself! and I don't hate you or even fucking care if you are or are not afraid of me. There you go assuming shit again. He shook his head and continued walking beyond pissed off the red flare in his eyes increasing with every step. how he wanted to turn and rip into Sumayl just rip his fucking face off, but because he loved his sister he kept his mouth shut and his teeth to himself.