I simply want to say thanks
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All welcome but it is a thank you for @Meldresi so it would be neato if she came into his space if she could.

Sitri had been putting this visit off. He did not wish to impose on a fledgling pack and have someone rip the skin from his hide. He had heard of how blood thirsty the pack was. He strode into view, but he daren't cross the borders, he held in his maw a haunch of mountain goat, that he had caught and carried. Most of it had gone to his own pack mates, but this he had to offer to Meldresi.

He stopped outside of the borders and sat down. Lifting scarred muzzle and red eyes he howled out for her. HE had no idea where he was going to begin or even what he was going to say. All he knew was that he needed to offer some sort of thanks. It was not many that would save him, a lowly servant.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi poked her head out of her den, her pups mimicking the howl like they always did. Her ears cocked at the sound. She did not recognize the voice at first, but after musing over it for a while, she remembered. Sitri, from Ouroboros. What in Oblivion was he doing here?

She snapped a command for her pups to stay in the den while she slipped out and headed towards the howl. It was on the other side of her territory, luckily for him, and after crossing the border, she saw him there, a haunch by his paws. "Hello Sitri, what brings you here?"
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not have to wait long before the female healer showed her face. He shifted and looked away from her face. AFter all they had been equals once, but no more. He was still Sitri lowly and simple. Where she was now a queen.

Sitri offered a small grisly smile and pushed the haunch forward. you...saved Sitri. Most could care less. Sitri wants...no I want to say thank you. He pushed it, but didn't move he didn't want to move forward anymore, because it was too close to her borders.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The haunch was indeed for her. The large brown wolf pushed it towards her without stepping forward onto her territory. She met him halfway and pulled it onto her side, but stepped forward to Sitri. "You're very welcome, Sitri." She said, genuine fondness slipping into her voice. If she had to choose a favorite of her wolves back in Ouroboros, it would have been him above all others. Excepting Keithen, who's physical body belonged to her and the dark Moon Bane.

"Is there anything else you need from me, Sitri? Any herbs or poppy seeds?" After she doused his fever and treated his wounds she hadn't heard much from the wolf, and had assumed that he was okay. But if he was still in pain, that would be a problem she could easily fix with the seeds of the opium bearing flower, provided he does not begin an addiction.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri would not knowingly cross into pack borders, even if he was offered it. He just didn't do that, it wasn't right. Not to mention he really didn't want a piece of his hide torn. Sitri dipped his muzzle and shuffled his feet a little embarrassed, but pleased. He had always liked Meldresi, she had been kind to him.

Sitri shook his head No unless you can stop my dreams. His dreams still plagued him, and one such was of Ptarmigan constantly coming back to life just to rip open his throat. No more pain, it scarred up see. He lifted his head slightly so she could see the scar there, though he did not bear his throat to her or anyone.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Her brow furrowed slightly, in both contemplation and worry. Dreams. Dreams were the realm of Vaermina, another Daedric Goddess, someone she did not really associate with. If she were a priestess of the Dreameater, perhaps she could administer some kind of remedy to the scarred man, but she did not have that many options.

"I don't have much for dreams, only two things: chamomile and poppy seeds. Chamomile to calm you down, poppy seeds to help you sleep." Those were the only two that came to mind, but poppy seeds could become addictive if he takes too much at one time. "You know what they look like, don't you? When you take poppy seeds, only one or two before sleeping, and only at night. You could become addicted."

The priestess looked at the scar, seeing that it had healed, but it did not look like much fur had appeared on it, which was common for such large and dangerous scars such as that one. "I'm glad it healed well." She said, a bit of pride for herself, and happiness that Sitri was ok.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not attribute his dreams to anything more than the demons from his past coming to haunt him. He had not been a nice wolf, he still wasn't he supposed if he looked deep down. He was a duty bound wolf, a master's slave wolf. If Cara had asked him to do something deplorable, because she was his queen he would not think twice about it. It was how he was made. At least he had been, he wasn't really sure anymore. After all he had killed Ptarmigan.

Sitri nodded Yes but i Don't like them. Cham..mmomile maybe? I will take that. He looked around for a moment then spoke softly What do they look like? He would use that before he would try poppy seeds. He didn't wish to become addicted to anything, he already had too much against him. He didn't need that against him too.

Sitri nodded his head me too. it will always be bald right? he wanted to make sure. He didn't know that much about healing, but he was pretty certain about that.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Chamomile is a flower, with white, elongated petals, with a clef in the middle," She began drawing a rough sketch of the flower in the dirt. The priestess had a history with training others, and she knew that some people learned through visual, others through hearing. "The center part is large and bulbous, and it is bright yellow." She finished the rough drawing. It wasn't much, but enough to give Sitri an idea of what the flower looked like. "Eat the petals before you sleep and you should be fine."

The priestess could only nod her head at the concern of his bald spot. She didn't think he really minded such a thing, but it could be troublesome when it came to dealing with the winter chills. Scars like that were particularly vulnerable.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri watched as she drew a picture in the dirt. Committing the colors to his memory. He studied it hard, hoping that he wouldn't mess up and eat poison or something of such caliber. He smiled at her a grizzled and rather cruel smile, but it was not unpurpose the scars marring his smile in a big way. Thank you Meldresi. I hope that the food is enough to thank you for helping me. He shifted, unsure if he had done the right thing. It felt right, so it was right? Correct?

I was just wonderin' thanks. I hope all is well for you. that was all he said and he dipped his muzzle unsure where to go from here. Conversations were not his forte at all.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The priestess was unnerved by the smile. She had seen worst things in her life, and a few scars on this man's body were not scary or frightening. Besides, she was a little too fond of him to care. "It is more than enough Sitri. Thank you very much." she said. "And I hope everything is well for you, too." She wondered if Sitri was catching her jist in ending the conversation, for the poor soul looked so awkward in trying to figure out what to say.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri breathed a sigh of relief and dipping his muzzle shook his head. no new anything. thank you, but I should get back. I wish you the best. Then with that the heavily scarred brute turned and walked back the way he came. His fur blending in with the shadows as they swallowed him up from view.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I'll go ahead and archive this. Thanks for the thread! :)

Meldresi watched the muscled brute disappear into the dark, but she stood their for a brief moment. The priestess savored the wind on her fur, and enjoyed this time away from the stifling caves. She also savored the fact that she still had an ally in Ouroboros. As of right now they had no qualms with each other, but who knows when she could use Sitri to her advantage (even if she was fond of the man)? With a gentle sigh, the priestess turned back towards her little dark corner of the world and disappeared into the shadows herself.