Noctisardor Bypass Awaited Reunion.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
@Shadow (Was waiting for Shadow to return before returned activity to Leila. No need to respond to this ASASP)

Leila heard the sounds of crunching debris, the snow crunching underneath her pads as she swiftly and softly made her way back home. She loped, full speed, the velocity of the cold wind only pushing her faster and faster to her lands that she called home. And with it, came the familiar sight of a form, one draped in the color of stone that remained strong enough to even cause bones, breakage.

Her foster father, Shadow.
The Grey Man.

"Padre? Sha-dow?"

She enunciated his name as she slowed her gait, the crystalline winds giving her spectacular coat a ghostly yet distinctly feminine illustration. Her minty eyes sought out his own, her desire to prove this man to be the very wolf she had spent her own time away from home, alone, to search for.
And she prayed that she had not returned, empty pawed.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Your writing is....awesome.

With everything happening, the thought of his adoptive daughter vanished to the back of his head, he vaguely noticed she was gone but did not really acknowledge the fact. So much was going on after all, you couldn't expect him to be aware of everything at once. But now, with everything finally settling down, he had the time to think, especially when he was on patrols. Their ranks were thinning and Shadow knew patrolling was a lot more important now, and so was hunting. Their caches were full from the previous reindeer hunt, but old meat could only last so long.

And the Roman was patrolling now, lost in his thoughts though he was still aware of his surroundings. Where was Leila? Why would she just leave without a warning? The world outside was dangerous, especially for someone with a lack of fighting experience. Sure, Shadow never saw the girl fight before but she seemed so delicate and fragile, seemed like anything could harm her. And to be honest, he found himself caring more about her each day, when she was at the Bypass.

A scent teased his nostrils, and he cocked his head wondering if it was a coincidence. Speak of the devil, he thought to himself, darkly amused by the fact that this happened a lot since he came back. His nose was proved once again right when the voice rang through the air, "Padre? Sha-dow?". Fierce silver eyes scanned the area in front of him as he moved towards the source of the voice and sure enough, Leila's exotic form came into view, drawing a large smile onto his lips, his usually weathered features lighting up. "Leila!" He whispered softly.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
(Thank you. Yours is superb, as well. :3)

Leila saw she was not met with ill favor, and as the song of his words, the lightly spoken word of her name alone, it was enough to send her barreling back to full speed to his prescence.
It was him! It truly was him!
If her heart would have been frail, it would have collapsed for all the emotion she had felt towards this man. If her limbs had been weak, they would have broken with all the strength she pushed them to be to carry her faster and faster to his location.
At last, what seemed centuries later, she came face to face with him.
It was him...she was now at home. At peace.

Her snow mirror hued tail swept left and right, lowly to the ground, her own curvaceous body already naturally lower to his own muscular an battle honed bod. She was overjoyed, her slim maw attempting to aim welcome kisses to the base of his jaw, the lower half of his cheek, the ultimate submissive jovial return.

Even as she licked, she spewed out words, her frantic mind unable to concentrate on the language he himself had tried to teach her.

"Papi! Yo búsqueda para you por many moons and suns! And I met Onyx y el Angel en la forest, y no one heard de ustedes, y estoy feliz, ahora mismo!"

With a thouroughly relieved breath, she concluded,

"You are back!"

The young fae is nearly overwhelmed by the tide of happiness, tears rushing to drop from the brim of her minty eyes.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

A soft laugh slipped from the Roman's jaws as the little girl barreled at full speed straight towards him, so she didn't abandon him like so many others did, she was here and she was happy to see him. That was enough to fill him with happiness. She hadn't gone with Paarthurnax to Swiftcurrent Creek, but where had she disappeared to? Why did she leave without protection, without notifying him or Paar? So many question whirled through his mind but it didn't matter, not right now.

Shadow chuckled, a large smile spreading across his face as his foster daughter attempted to lick and kiss the base of his jaw, his cheek, as submissive as ever but the happiness in her blue eyes was what caught his attention. It was true happiness. The silver outrider had never been greeted so jovially before, he'd always been a cold, heartless bastard, undeserving of love. Sure, Crëyr had been extremely happy when he returned, but this was different. Leila was even more happy, if that was possible.

The exotic furred girl was so excited she began speaking in her native tongue, whatever that was instead of English. "Papi! Yo búsqueda para you por many moons and suns! And I met Onyx y el Angel en la forest, y no one heard de ustedes, y estoy feliz, ahora mismo!" The Roman sank down onto his haunches, touching the top of the girl's head with his nose affectionately. "Hey," he spoke softly, "Calm down, I don't understand that language, remember?"

"You are back!" she concluded in English. Shadow leaned forward to kiss her gently on the cheek, something he hoped was a fatherly gesture. "Yes, I'm back little one. And you are too."
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Once he had settled down, she too relaxed her form. The fae lowered her posterior to the frozen earth, enough light shining in her vibrant eyes to melt nearly all the snow around them. Her bell like tones reverberated about them, their light sounds waltzing in the wind that danced around them both.

"I am happy you come home, Papi. I saw no you y I went find you out there."

A dainty paw aimed waves to the south of where they sat, the beau pointing her locations so her Alpha could have a better understanding of her missions.

"I find there no you, pero I find White One. El angel. Dark place, scary place, but nice man. Then, I go to other place, y hencho un friend, her name Onyx. Pretty, Onyx. Black with pretty eyes. Pero, then I smell you in wind. I take off,..y aquí estoy."

After giving him her full report on what she did, she only had to wonder where he had gone. What could he rather have done to be gone for so long? She had missed him, dearly, and the love was strong enough to where she had to go out and search for him, by herself. She don't converse with the other pack members,..she was shy. She only knew why a few, the only few that remained, what they looked like, because of the pack meeting they had so many moons ago.
That was it.

But just knowing he was here, in the flesh, back from his journey, she just wanted to nuzzle him all over. The little lady wanted to ensure this wasn't some cruel dream. But her connected kisses proved indeed, he was here, so she suppressed the urges to just envelope him into a massive, which would possibly be tiny to him, wolf hug. Instead, she gracefully covered her ivory paws under her pale banner, and awaited his remarks.