Blacktail Deer Plateau I Was Walking With a Ghost
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Koda if you have time

Her life had settled. She had a secure pack, a mate, some friends and she was even working towards a trade. But she felt restless. Her paws ached to be exploring and she found herself missing her old, snarky self. She was becoming ordinary. Deep down in her mind she knew that her life would be more interesting if she had followed through with her leaving to the mountains, but that ship had sailed. She couldn't break Koda's heart again. But what really scared her, was how much she wanted to.

All the little things that she did, share a rabbit with Koda, go on a walk through the woods, they were all becoming unbearably boring. She paced in their den(assuming they share one), her fur prickling unhappily and her eyes troubled. She felt like she had lost purpose and she didn't know what to do to fix it.

She loved Koda, she really did, but this was changing her, and she didn't feel like it was the right thing for them. While he was more for the traditional, uneventful, lifestyle, Kesuk was afraid that she would never be able to be happy with that. She need trouble, smart-ass remarks, adventure. And if she continued living like this, those things would only be memories.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
Koda approached the den he shared with Kesuk, a special treat dangling limply from his jaws. The hunter had surprised a plump grouse during one of his routine patrols. He didn't get to eat grouse very often, as the birds were usually too fast for him to catch, and he was looking forward to sharing one of his favorite meals with his favorite wolf.

"Hey Kesuk," he called as he squeezed his shoulders through the narrow entrance. He set the bird down so he could lick her velvety cheek in greeting. It was then he noticed the troubled look on her face. He felt his heart drop. "Something wrong?" He asked her, concerned.
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
The concerned look on his face made her feel bad immediately. Maybe she was better off like this. It was, after all, the life she had dreamed of having. Maybe they just needed to spice it up a bit.

Swiping a smile onto her face, Kesuk wagged her tail happily and returned the lick to Koda's cheek. She wondered if he would ever consider leaving the plateau.

"Yeah, everything's good. I was just thinking." she explained. It was the truth.

The delicious smell wafting from the fresh grouse Koda had set on the floor of the cave made the thin girl's tummy rumble. A blush heated her cheeks and she looked at him with slightly embarrassed eyes, a little giggle escaping her jaws.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
*hug* I missed ya

Koda was about to ask Kesuk what was on her mind when her grumbling stomach cut him off. He couldn't help but chuckle at her embarrassment, she was just too cute. "Here," with his muzzle he nudged the food toward her. "Try not to make a mess," he said playfully, casting a quick glance around the den. Koda wasn't the best housekeeper, the floor of his den was littered with twigs, leaves and bones.

The gray wolf brushed past and flopped down on his bed, hastily constructed from branches and ferns and lined with tufts of fur. From here, he gazed at his mate, still not totally convinced everything was fine. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" If something was bothering his sweetheart, he wanted to know so he could fix whatever was causing the problem. He wanted to make her life as happy as possible.
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
*hugs back* missed ya too!

Kesuk smiled an embarrassed little smile at her love and bent her head down to take a hesitant bite of the warm grouse. The flavor was delicious and she almost, almost forgot what was bothering her. The flavor filled her mouth and she sighed happily. After swallowing the little piece of meat, she opened her eyes and turned them to Koda, trying to find the best way to answer his question.

She bent down and gently picked up the meal before padding over to Koda and settling down next to him, licking him lightly on the cheek before she began. "Well, I just feel, I don't know, bored." she stated, looking up to his golden yellow eyes, searching for his reaction. She didn't want to hurt his feelings.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy times ;)

Kesuk soon joined him on the tangled nest he called a bed, and he snuggled up against her. He could tell she had something to say, so he ignored the alluring scent of fresh food and gave her his full attention. She deserved nothing less.

Koda felt relieved after Kesuk finished speaking. She was just bored? That was an easy fix. A playful smile tugged at his lips. "I know what we can do for fun," he said in a suggestive tone.
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kesuk suppressed a giggle at his words. Even though what he was suggesting was certainly fun, it wasn't exactly the cure for the kind of bored she was experiencing. She was feeling a more of an ongoing boredom, that had nothing to do with Koda. He was perfect.

"Mhm, I'm sure you do." she purred, raising one eyebrow and forgetting about the delicious meal right beside her. Her icy eyes glittered as she looked at him mischievously, the corners of her lips quirked up in a knowing smirk. "But, would you mind telling just exactly what you are imagining?" she asked innocently, her eyes wide. Then she kissed his jaw and started making her way down his neck, leaving a trail of little licks and nibbles.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
all of a sudden sexy muse came back, yay. Also minor pp, hope you don't mind. If you do I will edit.

Koda smirked. "What do you think I'm thinkin'?" He said, yellow eyes smouldering, pupils dialated in excitement, as Kesuk's tongue touched all the right places. He felt warmth spreading from his loins as she gently nibbled on him. It really got him going when she used her teeth. "You're not fooling me with those innocent eyes, you want this as much as I do."

Barely able to restrain himself from mounting her, Koda pinned his mate beneath his paws and kissed her neck deeply. Her soft fur tickled his nose and her intoxicating scent flooded his senses. Everything about her was a turn-on, he didn't stand a chance.

From the neck, he worked his way down, exploring every sexy curve of her body. He paused and glanced up at her, hoping her expression would tell him he was doing it right. He still wasn't too sure of what he was doing, he was just doing what felt good to him.
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Its fine ;)

Kesuk purred, her body heating up as Koda pushed her onto her back, hovering over her before starting a onslaught of kisses, making his way down her body agonizingly slow. She couldn't find the strength to reply to his words as he kissed her so her only response to his words were faint moans of pleasure as he got lower and lower. But then he stopped.

Kesuk lifted her head and met his questioning eyes with her own that had darkened with lust. "Baby, why'd you stop? Keep going!" she encouraged, moving her hips back and forth to try and express her need. She hoped when he was done she could return the favor. His hot breath made her squirm and she could feel the pressure building within her, needing to be released.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
Let's just fade and be done, since this is so outdated. Sorry I'm a bad mate :( Minor pp

His lover encouraged him to continue, and Koda happily obliged. He put his muzzle between her legs and started to lick, and he didn't stop until she was satisfied. His jaw ached by the time he finished, but he didn't mind the discomfort, all that mattered to him was her pleasure.

He nudged his mate to her feet and mounted her, wrapping his paws tightly around her waist and thrusting in deep. 'The whole plateau is gonna hear us tonight,' he thought, as he made hard love to Kesuk.