Ouroboros Spine Roll Out on da Choppa' ◆J◆
Chocolate Temptress™
29 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
@Cara or any other OS Wolf who can give T a chance.

Tina sat on the cold and frozen ground, the snow around her visibly melting before her eyes, due to her remarkably warm body. She had been traveling for quite a while, and it wasn't as if she over worked herself. However, anything dealing with the chocolate fae and fighting, a hobby she thoroughly enjoyed, she threw her all into it.

With hazel eyes, she scanned the dense forest before her. The musk of other wolves seam before her, a good number of paces ahead of her. A border. Better yet, a pack land.
A potential home.

Tina stayed there, and let loose a melodious song. It was a howl that was longing for company.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard the howl and he hauled his brutish ass towards her. Red eyes gleaming he took in the chocolate wolf in front of him, the scars that littered his pelt and face and all of the above glistening white in the daylight. He studied the fairy femme in front of him and waited quietly. He was a brute, a silent brute, but had he known the female before him suffered much of the same fate he had at her fathers paws. He would have felt a companionship with her, most didn't get from him.

Though sadly enough his had been day in and day out and at the hands of his sister and mother. He tilted his head and spoke softly, as always his voice a guttural, yet husky growl. He had never gotten past the gravelly way of speaking, due to being silent for the first years of his life. I'm Sitri. How can I be of assistance? He stumbled over the word assistance, but he persevered, fighting to control his speech patterns and use more words. He would better himself a little bit at least before he died.