Noctisardor Bypass good vibes
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she padded by the river, her footfalls silent against the snow. she wondered if schools of fish still swam beneath the frozen layer of thin ice, which led her to place a small paw on the ice and press downwards. the surface broke, and the hole revealed the crystal-clear water.

she saw a silvery figure zip by, and mentally rolled her eyes at herself. of course fish still swum in the river, just there weren't as many as she had seen with paarthurnax that day.

shrugging, she dipped her muzzle into the water. icy cold. crëyr seemed to have been in more beds of cold water this winter than she'd ever had in her life, so of course the cold was no problem. she started to contemplate whether or not to attempt to fish something out from the water.

233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tag didn't work. D: Glad I was looking through the threads and saw this. c:
Crëyr and Alastor, possible best flower-friends forever? xD

Alastor hadn't had much to do. All he really spent his time doing was wandering along the border in and attempt to get a better “feel” of the territory, and looking out into the distance trying to figure out if he wanted to travel out or not. When a familiar scent met his nose, the boy couldn't help but smile and wag his tail, sending a small 'thanks' to the gods as he followed the scent. It belonged to one of the few others he knew, but had become friends with. The scent was that of Crëyr, the yearlings flower buddy. Knowing that, his pace quickened as he followed her trail, and he didn't slow until her grey form was in his line of sight.

“Crëyr!” he called out as he drew closely, obviously happy to see his friend. Once he was closer, his steps came to a stop and he gave a small bow of his cranium in greeting to her. “How are you today?” Alastor was, truthfully, glad for more reasons than one. The main reason being the fact that he was steps away from his friend, but the other was that she had been about. It was like her presence was a gift to cure his boredom, and give him someone to talk to, and maybe even something to do if she had any tasks in mind.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
bffs! YUP

when she lifted her head up from the river, she smelt alastor. her lips tugging up at a smile, crëyr turned to face her argent, flower-loving friend as he dipped his head.

"heya, alastor! i've been good, i was just about to go hunt or swimming. how're you settling here?"

233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The smile that graced his friend's face was always something to look forward to when he saw her. It made him certain that she was, on some level, glad to see him each time they met and solidified their friendship even more. Perhaps he was reading much too far into it, but such a thing could not be helped for him. The silver lady had been one of the first three he'd met upon arriving in the Wilds, and was definitely one of his first friends made. He couldn't help but hold a great bit of joy each time he saw her, as her presence assured him he was not alone on the strange land, and always had someone he could talk to about things like flowers.

“That's great to hear,” Alastor said, snapping out of his thoughts quicker than he delved into them. He was curious about her mentioning the swimming part, and assumed that the water was not as cold as he'd believed it to be. The land was the same, since it was on the same planet as his birth home, but some things could be different complete, right? Maybe the water was warm during the Winter months, instead of cold. The idea was dumb, he knew, but couldn't prevent his head from tossing around some ideas. “I'm settling pretty nicely, I guess. Still some things to get use to, but it has been a nice adjustment for me so far.”

295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

alastor seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a moment before snapping back to reality. crëyr smiled when he told her that he felt he was settling nicely in, which was always something she looked forward to hear when she met new packmates.

"cool! you need help with anything?" she asked, before a silly idea dawned upon her head. she grinned. "we could scout this area for any winter flowers, since i don't think any pretty exotic ones grow like the ones we saw grow around here. they were dead that day, anyway. in the meantime i could also give you a tour!"

233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The argent boy gave a small shake of his head. “I don't think I need help with anything just yet,” he told her, his voice fading towards the end so he could catch every one of her next words. His tail started to sway back and forth slowly in response to the offers. Alastor had been curious of what winter flowers the land may hold here, but hadn't started to actually look for any. He'd been preoccupied with trying to learn the lay of the land, but hadn't gotten far. The Greek lupine had managed to see some of the territory, but most of the time had been spent working to familiarize himself with the scents of the territory, and in turn, the wolves who lived within it.

“I would love to try and find some flowers, and a tour would be nice as well,” he said, some excitement evident in his voice. “We could look for the flowers during the tour. Maybe we could even find some camellias, or snowdrop buds.” The camellias should be, or at least close to, opening, but finding an open snowdrop might not be easy. They started to bud in late winter, but most refused to actually open until the warmer months of Spring—which was a bit disappointing, but he was more than willing to wait it out.