Noctisardor Bypass fifty shades of grey
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
new packmates, please? @Silverfeather @Rozari @Sarana? <3 all of you are free to join

the silver-grey girl skirted the borders of her home, tending to her normal duties. she actually wished for something to pop around on the borders, to spaz around with her, curing her boredom in her process. it isn't that she didn't like border patrol— she quite liked guarding the bypass while observing the beauty nature withheld around her, but it was particularly today she wished for something else to happen.

new scents wafted through the air, new members of the bypass, and she wondered if she was to meet them. the beta female hadn't sighted or met many, which promptly led her to wonder where they all were at and if she was to seek them out. after all, these were her packmates, and her packmates were family.

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Sarana trotted around the boarder exploring the bypass, and set off to discover more of her new packmates. Her nose in search of any scents that held her interest, and one particular caught her attention. She followed the fairly fresh scent until she came across the source, a silvery wolfess that also traveled alongside the pack's boarders. Sarana herself was very social, though she was uncertain about the wolfess in-front of her, and didn't know how to approach her.

A certain power radiated off of the silver female, perhaps she is a beta, Sarana thought to herself. As she came closer to the female she lowered her head and tail respectfully. "Hello" she woofed enthusiastically, clearly happy to meet another wolf.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she scented her before she saw her. crëyr turned to see the brown-furred wolfess— a new packmate, there was no doubt. the other female lowered herself accordingly into respect, something the grayscale outrider wasn't actually used to getting, but of course, now that she was beta. she appreciated it. giving the hazel-eyed female a nod of approval, a bright smile dawned onto her features.

"hi," she offered amiably, returning the greeting with one of her own. "i'm crëyr. you're new around here?"

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
With her greeting returned, Sarana quietly began nodding while Crëyr spoke. There was definitely an interest for the pale female, who had white and silver fur and eyes like a pool of water mesmerizing you. "Nice to meet you Crëyr" she said and gave a sway of her tail. "Indeed, I am new and am glad to be here" she exclaimed happily and focused on her pale packmate. "How long have you been in the pack?" Sarana asked curiously tilting her head slightly, and remaining silent so the female can respond.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the female responded plentifully to her question, confirming her suspicions. she then continued to offer crëyr words of how she was glad she'd made her stay, though she hadn't exactly decided to give her her own name yet. well, okay.

at the question directed towards her, she began with her response. "i've been around here for quite a while." following that she gazed up at the clear winter sky, her mind swimming with memories of her life in the bypass, before continuing, "five months or so, i think. i met shadow when he was about to found the pack."

the petite grayscale girl then turned her bright blue gaze back onto the brown-furred female, regarding her with curious cerulean eyes. "so how're you settling in?"

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The silver coat female answered her question and Sarana nodded while she listened. With eyes and ears forward the the young female continued to watch, and listen until another question was presented toward her. This time the question was a little bit more difficult to answer.

"I've been a loner all my life so pack life is a bit strange, but overall I really enjoy it" the young female explained with a bit of sadness in her voice. The only thing that would make her even happier to be in a pack, is if her mother was here. Images of her mom being torn apart by that lone male flooded her memories, and haunted her dreams. Her mom through hell and back to get Sarana to where she is now, and the young female promised her mom she wouldn't die without having her made a hero.

In all her thoughts she had realized that she forgot to introduce herself. "I'm Sarana by the way" she said with a friendly tone. Focusing on the silver female she asked "So how is the pack doing lately? Has the winter been rough on you guys? " with curiosity flowing through her. She knew the winter was tough on a loner, but perhaps with numbers it was easy to survive it.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

a loner all her life. "well, i'm sure you'll grow accustomed to pack life in no time," crëyr told the female, who later introduced herself as sarana. the grayscale beta nodded then, and soon received a question regarding the pack and how it had been doing over the course of the season.

"well," the sterling girl shifted on her feet, wrapping her silvery tail around her paws. "we've been doing relatively alright lately, though i haven't been seeing many around, neither has everyone been doing as great as we have before winter. you know. i'm glad to see the ranks are filling up again, and that we're nearing spring. but until then, we'll have to keep working hard."

her azure gaze went back towards sarana, watching her with a curious smile, before saying, "sooo you need help with anything around here?" she knew that most newcomers would have to take as long as a day to a week looking for a den, to grow accustomed to everyone around or to get familiar with their surroundings. crëyr would gladly help if sarana needed assistance.

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Giving a weak smile to Crëyr, she continued to listen as the female spoke of how the winter effected the wolves. Sarana was also joyful of spring's coming, as the cold left a depressing feeling in the atmosphere.

It was then Crëyr offered to help the young female. "Perhaps a tour of the pack's territory?" It would probably be best to discover good hunting grounds, and places were she could rest. Maybe she would even discover where the pack likes to hang out, that way she can meet more members of the bypass.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

sarana smiled weakly at her, seemingly skeptical of what she had said. the smile on the petite female's face diminished slightly, then, and crëyr started to become unsure of her. would she be a good, firm member of the pack?

"sure!" she replied brightly to sarana once she requested for a tour of the place. the petite grayscale female then began to move, intending to head towards the boulder, throwing a glance over her shoulder as she did. "we'll go over to where everyone usually meets and then we can make our way from there." in the distance, she caught a glimpse of the surrounding tall mountains, and knew why shadow had chosen to claim this his territory. beyond those obstacles were treasure, and here it was.

crëyr began to introduce sarana to that. "you see those mountains around? they're one of the reasons why shadow decided to settle here. lush forests, awesome lakes, flowing streams, all that stuff, hidden beyond those mountains, and here we have it. it also provides as a good defense mechanism. to shadow, probably." the small sterling outrider turned to her, then. "have you met anyone else around rather than myself or shadow?"

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The young female tread swiftly behind Crëyr, as she gazed upon the strong, and beautiful mountains. She heard they were heading toward an area where most of the pack meets, perhaps she can become acquainted with a few more members there.

Almost like she could read her mind Crëyr asked the young female if she had met any members other than Shadow and herself. "No, I've only met you and Shadow, but I do wish to meet others. To tell you the truth, I'm a very social wolfess, and can't stand when I'm all alone." Sarana wasn't sure if she was ready to tell someone her fear, but the silver female seemed polite and had earned her trust for now.

"How many wolves currently call the bypass home?" The rust colored wolfess asked, wondering just how many wolves she still needed to greet. Perhaps she would run into some at this area Crëyr spoke of, and if not she would set off on her own to meet them.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

apparently sarana had only met herself and shadow, telling her that she wished to meet the others, as she hated being alone. crëyr wouldn't mind being alone with her thoughts once in a while, though she pretty much had experienced what sarana mentioned.

they weren't far from the border when the brown-pelted female asked another question. "eight, nine or so, i'm not really sure myself," the grayscale wolfess replied. after all, she didn't even know if she had met all the wolves in the bypass. "of course, there's shadow. flash, he's the beta, along with myself," crëyr spoke of her position. "hjalmar, the healer, along with alastor, a nice guy whose speciality is plants," she grinned. "to name a few i'm well-acquainted with."

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
As they traveled through the bypass, Crëyr responding kindly to every question asked. The young female was surprised to hear that even Crëyr herself, did not really know how many wolves were in the pack. However Sarana was grateful to find out how many wolves she must still become acquainted with.

From the sound of it everyone seemed friendly, and now knowing so, Sarana would most likely be more confident in introducing herself. She now kept quiet, allowing Crëyr to explain the area. After all she was the tour guild, and the rust colored female needed to control her chatter box. With eyes peeled ahead she focused on the silver female and tried to remember as much as she possible could about the bypass.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

sarana didn't say anything in return, which crëyr responded with a casual shrug. she supposed that the rust-colored female wanted her to keep talking, for after all she was introducing her to her surroundings.

it wasn't long before she arrived at the boulder, where shadow usually gathered them together for a meeting. she stopped at the soft dip on the grassy field, which was currently coated with a layer of snow, and seated herself where she could clearly see the moss-covered boulder. the petite silver wolfess looked to see if sarana was with her, before saying, "so this is where we usually meet. guess there isn't anyone around today." she gestured to the border with a paw. "that's the boulder. shadow usually gets up there to talk to us when he hosts a pack meeting."

she paused for a moment, allowing sarana to take in all the information, before sitting up to head towards divinum campi. following that she would lead her towards silva stellarum, the river, the lake it ended at and then all the spots crëyr loved. "now i'm gonna show you the awesome hunting grounds."

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Sarana trailed behind until they came to a boulder. So this is were we meet for pack meetings the young female thought, trying to remember the way to get here. Unfortunately no one was in sight so, it seems the rust colored wolfess won't be meeting anyone else today, at least not here.

Then Crëyr went on to talk about the hunting grounds. The young wolfess ears shot up and her focus now fully on the female in front over her. She never really was a great huntress, but she had caught a few hares before. Now following the older female she admired the beauty around her, while they traveled to the hunting grounds. "This really is a beautiful place" she said while smiling.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she stopped under the single tree smack in the middle of divinum campi. "there are always a couple of hares around. great for a snack or two!" crëyr would ask sarana if she would like to hunt for a couple together, but again she'd requested for a tour.

so after guiding her around the area for a couple more moments, she began to lead the way to silva stellarum. when the brown-pelted female made a comment on how she thought the bypass lands were beautiful, she could only smile and nod her head in agreement. "shadow chose a brilliant place to settle."

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
As she trailed behind Crëyr, the rust colored wolfess still admired the Bypass. When the silver female spoke of how these are good hunting grounds for a snack, Sarana licked her muzzle as she was always hungry. The young wolfess remembered when she though a rabbit was on of her littermates, and she tried to snuggle with it. Thinking about the hare brought a smile to the young wolfess face, but it was quickly replaced with a frown.

The thought of her siblings and mother, wanted to make Sarana bawl her eyes outs. She missed her playmates, and her mom, who worked so hard for her. Not in the mood to talk anymore, the young female focused back on Crëyr and gave her a smile, trying to act as if nothing was on her mind.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
good thread! one last post from you? :)

sarana gave her shaky smile, which crëyr returned with one bright one of her own. perhaps something was on her mind at the moment, so she decided to stop talking for the moment and let her be up with her thoughts.

the sterling female continued to sarana through divinum campi and began working her way through the beautiful lands she called home, showing her all her favorite places— the lake, the river, the aspen-rife forest her den was situated in. soon enough did crëyr give her newfound friend a goodbye and a "see you around", and set off to hunt something for the caches or to patrol the borders.

13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Sarana continued on following Crëyr until the time came for them to departe. She gave the silver female on last smile, before leaving. She had spotted a possible den sight and was off to explore. Sarana came across an abandon den, and decided this would be the perfect place. She hoped that her life in the bypass would be a new beginning, a fresh start.

However no matter how hard the rust colored wolfess tries, she can't stop the nightmares. She can't forget the death. She can't escape the past.