Totoka River Until The Day I Die
4 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
@Thistle Cloud

Hunger surrounded his body, bones showing as his white and black body felt like collapsing right then and there. His parents had died, not even bothering to show him how to fend for himself before their death had occurred. He loved his parents dearly, but, he wished that they would have taught him how to hunt and fight incase something like their untimely deaths had occurred. Those cougars that came upon their camp and slaughtered them in cold blood, leaving him hungry and defenseless. The sound of scavengers were following him everywhere, waiting for an easy meal to collapse and die of the starvation that surrounded his body.

He snarled at the growls, alabaster canines showing as he snarled at the buzzards, "Leave me alone! I'm not dying yet!" But the birds continued to sit and wait for him to die, but he continued to walk onward, not even knowing where he was.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It wasn't often that the fawn queen left her territory. However, today she was searching for an adventure of a different sort. As she walked she kept petite head up. She kept an eye about her, not wishing to have any surprises from anyone as she went. Ragnar would take care of the children and the bay for the few minutes that she could walk about.

As she walked she heard a youthful voice yelling about dying and she followed it. Her worrisome nature coming to a head. What if it was just a young child. Or not even a child, but young adult. She worried horribly over such things. As she followed it she came across a youth. Probably about her Gunnar's age. He looked thin and mangy and she felt horrible. She continued on and spoke softly What ever is the matter? I heard you yelling?
4 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Gin would be focusing on the buzzards that landed to the ground and were waiting for their meal to die. He snarled, but when he soon heard the voice of a gentle soul before him, shooting upward in shock as his blue eyes looked into those of a woman, his ears pinned back slightly and a look of worry overcame him. He thought he must have wandered upon someone's territory.

"Sorry about yelling, Ma'am, but these scavengers are just waiting for me to die," His stomach growled loudly as he winced, the pain shooting throughout his stomach as one buzzard gave a small peck upon his paw, causing him to wince once more before it flew back into the air. He hated those birds, thinking that because he was skinny he was going to die. He looked back over to the woman, hanging his head low in shame, "Sorry for snapping, Ma'am, I have not eaten in a while, and both of my parents are dead."
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle watched as the creatures flocked around the child. She growled and she watched as they all took flight. They would not fight with a healthy wolf around. She sniffed gently, the boy didn't smell as if he was sick, just hungry probably. But she would do well to adhere to the side of caution.

Thistle's heart went out to him. She looked around and then back to him. I'll be right back. She turned towards the woods that bordered the ocean and shot after a game trail. Surely there was a small bird or squirrel out and about. Catching a rabbit, by sheer luck. She carried it back to him. She had been gone for maybe 15 minutes she imagined the youth would still be there. She dropped it in front of him and spoke softly Eat. I am Thistle you are nearing my home.
4 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Gin would tilt his head to the side, hearing the sound of his stomach growl once more when the woman had gone. He winced from the pain that surrounded his body, begging for a meal that would sustain him as well as fuel his body for a bit until he could catch another meal by sheer luck. He was about to walk off, when he soon saw the woman come back, a hare in her jaws as she had placed it down in front of him. He wasted no time and began to tear into the flesh, his eyes showing hunger as his body took in the food, eating it at a quick pace due to the long time that the boy had eaten anything. Blood stained his black maw, but it was hardly noticeable as he looked to the woman and wagged his tail, thankful that someone was willing to be nice to him.

"Pardon my rudeness for wandering close to your territory, Ma'am, my name is Ginja, but my parents just called me Gin for short. I'll be on my way soon, sorry to be a pardon, and thank you for the hare," he spoke in a kind and gentle tone, his mother had always taught him to be well mannered whenever he met someone, and he hung his head low slightly in sadness, thinking about his parents as he walked, wishing he had someone else he could call a parent or a family.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle clucked her tongue gently Do not eat so quickly. You will lose your meal. If his stomach was as empty as she thought, he needed to slow down. Otherwise the meal she had just caught, it would all be for naught. He would lose that sustenance as his body repeated it back up.

Thistle tilted her ears foward and listened to him speaking. She mentally went over those in her ranks. And the thought of children. Well Gin it is a pleasure to meet you and it is okay. If you find you would like a home. We have the space.
4 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Gin was never really offered a home before, and the thought of having another family made his tail wag slightly, but, he was not really sure if anyone would really take a liking to him. The way he looked, he was scrawny and mangy, making him look as if he were a wild beast. He did enjoy Thistle Cloud's company, but the way she was speaking, he knew she had a mate and child of her own and probably did not wish for the hassle of him being around her and everything. His blue eyes shifted so that he turned his cranium to the side, focusing on Thistle Cloud once more.

"I do not wish to be a bother to you, Ma'am, but I would appreciate a home," he spoke with a kind smile. But, who would raise him and teach him how to hunt and fend for himself? His family was killed and did not really teach him about the basics of hunting or fighting; he had a lot of catching up to do.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm sorry i've been sick

Thistle's pack mates, they were a cobble of different back grounds. She had no doubt, the youth would find his place. Only if he chose to come however. If he didn't come with her, she couldn't guarantee anything beyond this moment, not even his life. At least if he came with her, she could keep him safe.

Thistle smiled It would be no bother. I would not have offered if it was. We have the room. She wagged her tail and waited. It is your decision of course, but the offer is there, should you like to take it.